A Tale of Two Slayers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Xander even thought you were really cute," Buffy smiled, "but then again I think he says that about every girl he meets."

"I do not know any boys," Kendra said, "Mr. Zabuto said dey were too much of a distraction."

"That they can be," Buffy grinned, "but a nice distraction at times."

"Do ya have feelings for Xander?" Kendra asked.

"Of course, we've been friends since..." Buffy started to say, then realized what Kendra meant. "Well he's had a crush on me almost since the day I met him, but I really don't feel the same way about him. He understands that and we're cool about it."

"And Willow?"

"Willow definitely has a crush on Xander." Buffy said. "They grew up together, but I don't think he really sees her as anything but a friend and..."

"I meant ya and Willow," Kendra corrected.

"Oh we're the best friends," Buffy replied. "I think she was the first friend I made here in Sunnydale. I don't know what I would do without her."

"Are de two of ya lovers?" Kendra asked.

"Me and Willow?" a surprised Buffy asked, thinking that she heard it wrong.

The expression on Kendra's face told her that she had heard it right.

"I really don't think that Willow is the sort that might be attracted to other girls," Buffy said, as if the thought had never occurred to her before, "at least not in that way."

Kendra's face bore a look of momentary confusion. How could Buffy, with the same abilities that she possessed, not see what was obvious to her?

"And ya?"

"Me what?"

"Have ya ever thought of a girl in dat way?"

Now it was Buffy's turn to give a non-verbal response as a knowing, yet non-committal smile filled her face. It was one that Kendra studied intensely for long, silent seconds. Then, with no answer forthcoming, she took the first totally emotional action she had ever taken in her life.

Leaning forward, she kissed Buffy on the lips.

-=-=-=-

The kiss took Buffy by surprise in a way that few things now did. At first, she wasn't sure how to react, but then let her own emotions take over and enjoyed the press of Kendra's lips against her own. There was a soft warmth in the other Slayer's body, one she could feel passing between them during their brief contact.

"Whoa," Buffy exhaled as they both pulled back from the kiss. "Where did that come from?"

Kendra took a long moment before responding, still coming to grips with having acted on emotion rather than the solid, cold and logical facts she had been trained all her life to trust. Since she had been a child, it had been drilled into her that emotions were a weakness to be avoided. Something for other people, but not the Slayer. Yet, from the moment that she had discovered that Buffy was also a Slayer, Kendra had felt an attraction that had grown too strong to be ignored.

There had been times in her life that she had wondered about the attraction between two people that the books she had read without Mr. Zabuto's knowledge had called love. He had forbidden her contact with men, but she had felt a stirring within her that came close to what the books had described when she looked at some women.

In the past, she had suppressed any such thoughts by telling herself that they could never be allowed to interfere with her holy mission, that a Slayer must always be alone. Yet, hadn't Buffy showed her that she, also a Slayer, was stronger because of the support of her friends. And if a Slayer could have friends, could she not also feel love? What better lover could she have than one who was not only her equal, but shared her sacred calling.

"I do not know how to explain dis," Kendra said, "Dere are feelings inside of me dat I do not understand. It is very confusing."

Hearing her words, and the passion in them, Buffy had no confusion as to what Kendra was feeling. Unlike her counterpart, the blonde-haired girl's world hadn't always been filled with stories of Slayers and vampires. It wasn't that long ago that she had simply been a student at Hemery High back in Los Angeles. A popular cheerleader and member of the in crowd, who was more interested in being elected Prom Princess and Fiesta Queen than in the fate of the world.

There had been a time, just before the appearance of Merrick, her first Watcher, when the American Princess had explored those feeling with Jennifer Walkens, her best friend on the cheerleader squad. Their explorations had gone pretty far, enough for Buffy to consider that even though she had never gone all the way with a boy, she could hardly be considered a virgin in any but the most technical sense of the word.

Even though she hadn't acted on those feeling since, Buffy hadn't forgotten them. There had been times when she couldn't help but notice some of the women around her. Especially after a night patrol, when her hormones and passions were in overdrive. Slaying didn't just make her hungry, as she had said earlier, it also made her incredibly horny.

Normally, as soon as she made it home it would be straight to the shower where she could wash off the night's exertions, as well as take care of the fires that usually blossomed between her legs. With Kendra staying with her the last few weeks, that hadn't always been possible.

The thought of her fellow Slayer reminded the senior vampire hunter of how sexy the Jamaican girl looked, especially when she got all hot and sweaty, much like she had been back in the cemetery. The image sent a pleasing spark through her body.

"Ya are angry at me," Kendra said, taking Buffy's momentary silence as a negative reaction to her kiss. "I was wrong in what I did."

"No, you weren't," Buffy quickly replied, realizing the possibility that Kendra felt about her pretty much the same way that she did her. "I was just a little surprised, that's all."

"I tink that maybe we should just forget it happened," Kendra suggested, part of her mind retreating back to the safety of never breaking the rules and following orders without question.

"I think that would be a really bad idea," Buffy countered, a broad smile filling her face.

Kendra's own face filled with a look of surprise. She had thought Buffy would surely see the wisdom of ignoring what she had just done. Better to live with a small lie than to let dangerous emotions run unchecked.

"Because, if it never happened," Buffy explained in a soft, quiet voice and she leaned closer to Kendra, "then I wouldn't have any reason to do this."

Closing that last small distance between them in a heartbeat, Buffy kissed Kendra. Her lips were enticingly soft, and now that she was ready for it, the touch of them brought back fleeting memories of the nights she and Jennifer had spent together. But the remembrance of the spoiled California girl quickly faded away against the reality of the girl she was kissing now. There was a fire in Kendra that even with this brief touch, Buffy knew that her one time friend could never have matched or even understood.

"Do you still want to make believe that none of this happened?" Buffy asked as she reluctantly pulled back from Kendra, but only a fraction of the distance of before.

"No," Kendra mouthed softly, her single word of surrender almost too low for anyone not with the enhanced senses of a Slayer to have heard.

But heard it Buffy had, and it was enough to cause her heart to jump a beat. She pulled Kendra close to her once more and kissed her again, this time gently teasing her soft lips until the Jamaican born Slayer opened her mouth. Buffy slipped her tongue carefully into Kendra's mouth, slowly massaging its counterpart and letting the girl in her arms grow used to her touch.

Kendra's education might've been lacking in this area, but as their mouths pressed together she proved that she was both a quick study and eager to learn. She quickly copied the movements of Buffy's tongue as it slipped deeper into her mouth. Back and forth they traded passions, giving each a hint of the desires within the other.

As they continued to kiss a second time, Buffy reached down and cupped one of Kendra's firm breasts, massaging it through her shirt. She could feel the nipples grow hard at her touch, and an appreciative moan spilled from Kendra's lips.

"Do you want to spend the night with me?" Buffy asked after they had kissed for a few minutes more.

"I would like dat very much," Kendra replied, her lips still tingling from Buffy's kisses.

"I hoped you might," Buffy smiled as she let all of her repressed desires come to the surface. "So what do you say we have some real fun?"

Kendra didn't reply with words, as she had always been better with actions. She leaned towards Buffy and gently kissed her, this time taking the opportunity to slip her hands up under Buffy's blouse and feel her breasts. Their softness was all she imagined they might be.

"Oh yes," Buffy whispered as she felt Kendra's fingers massaging her nipples through her bra, strength mixing with softness in her touch.

Kendra kissed her again, this time a little harder and longer as she built on what she had learned only minutes before, probing deep into the blonde's mouth with her tongue.

At the same time, the taller girl pressed Buffy back onto the bed, bringing her body down on top of hers. She continued to squeeze the breasts in her hands, her fingers causing the nipples to grow even more rigid.

"And I'm supposed to be the one with experience?" Buffy laughed silently as she closed her eyes for a moment and savored the strength of the girl pressing against her.

Their mutual explorations became more pronounced, and clothing proved little obstacle to Slayer strength. Under forceful hands, material began to rip and give way, exposing both pink and mocha colored flesh. In no time at all, the outfits they had worn on patrol were little more than loose fitting rags that hung from their bodies. Even their undergarments were soon torn or pushed aside.

Kendra exposed one of Buffy's breasts, caressing the pink nipple for a few seconds, then kissing and licking it before closing her mouth around it. Taking with it a generous amount of the surrounding flesh, she began to suck on it eagerly.

"Oooooooo," Buffy moaned loudly as she felt the wetness engulf her skin. It was a sensation too long absent since the days she'd first picked up a stake in her hand.

Spurred on by her cries, Kendra continued to massage Buffy's excited breasts with her tongue and mouth. At the same time, the younger Slayer slid her other hand over to the blonde's still covered mound and began to caress it through the thin material of her bra.

Pushing the now ripped bra out of the way, Kendra shifted her mouth to Buffy's other breast, giving it the same dedicated attention she had given the first. The still wet flesh of Buffy's now abandoned mound didn't stay that way for long as Kendra's hand quickly returned to it.

It wasn't in Buffy's nature to stay idle for long, even while on the receiving end of such pleasure. Sliding her hands up under Kendra's blouse, she grabbed the seams of the army surplus top and ripped it totally in half, exposing the large creamy mounds beneath it.

Thankfully, several trips to the Sunnydale Mall had given Kendra a more substantial wardrobe than the shirt on her back that she had first arrived with. Even if she could only look down at the large mocha-hued mounds for the moment, Buffy was now glad she had failed in her attempts to explain to Kendra the need for such things as a bra.

Buffy continued to regain the initiative, even as Kendra continued to send tiny sparks through her body. Sliding her leg between both of Kendra's, she rubbed her thigh against the younger woman's mound. The even more pleasing sensations caused Kendra to follow Buffy's lead and duplicate the action. It didn't take long before the two Slayers had their bodies locked in a tight embrace.

Back and forth they rocked across Buffy's bed, their legs grinding against the sex of the other. Their moist nectar flowing lavishly, aiding in their efforts as they increased both speed and frequency. Faster and faster they swayed, each trying first to match the pace of the other, then being the competitive individuals that both were, surpass it.

The orgasm the Slayers had been racing toward overtook each of them closely enough to be called simultaneous. Cries of pleasure filled the room as their tightly pressed flesh quivered with joy. All the pent up passion of the hunt exploded in each of them, an eruption they shared in a way that no one else in all the world could ever understand. It was a first for Kendra, but familiarity made it no less pleasing for Buffy.

Finally, their energies spent for the moment, the two warriors of the night collapsed against each other's hot and even more sweaty bodies.

"That was awesome," Buffy said as she pressed her head against Kendra's damp breast, kissing her dark and still erect nipple.

"Tank ya," Kendra said in a soft voice as she regained her breath.

"For what?" Buffy asked in surprise.

"For opening me eyes to tings dat I never could have imagined."

"I should be thanking you," Buffy smiled as she reached up and gave Kendra a playful kiss. "I'd forgotten how nice it could be to have a warm body next to you. Angel and I, well it's been nice, but I can't imagine him making me feel this way."

Kendra stiffened for a moment at the mention of the vampire's name. As much as she had learned from Buffy, and as grateful as she felt, that was one thing that she could never understand. How could Buffy have feelings for one who, even if he did have a soul as they claimed, was as cold as his unbeating heart? Maybe now Buffy might see that such a relationship was doomed, as well as wrong.

"I tink I need to take a shower," Kendra said, feeling the last of pleasures fade as her body cooled back to its normal temperature.

"Yeah, me too," Buffy agreed, looking down at the exposed parts of her own sweat covered body.

"It is your house," Kendra said as she slipped from Buffy's arms, "I will wait until ya are done to wash meself."

"Actually," Buffy grinned as she sat up and took Kendra's hand in her own, kissing it softly. "I was thinking that maybe we could share a shower and wash each other. Save Mom some money on the energy and water bills. That is if you don't mind?"

Kendra grinned back. She was a guest in this house, helping keep down the expenses was the least she could do.

-=-=-=-

Still holding Kendra's hand, Buffy led her across the hall to the bathroom. After turning on the shower faucet to let the water run, they helped each other out of what was left of their ripped clothes, leaving them in a pile to throw out later. The outfits were a small price to pay for the enjoyment they had shared.

Now totally naked, the two Slayers took a moment to step back and look each other over. Both had lithe, athletic forms, with Kendra being just a bit taller and more muscular. Her breasts were also just a little larger, with large chocolate nipples the opposite of Buffy small pink ones. The biggest contrast was between their legs. Where Buffy had always kept herself tightly trimmed, her small blonde bush looked immense next to Kendra's totally shaved mound. Here and there, across each of their bodies, were bruises from the night's combat, the least of which had already begun to heal.

Clouds of steam filled the small bathroom as the running water reached a comfortable temperature. Buffy let Kendra step into the shower first, then climbed in after her. There was hardly room for two, but neither minded. After all, closeness was what they were after. The streaming water splashed over both of their bodies, rekindling their recently faded warmth.

Standing close behind Kendra, Buffy filled her hands with a liberal amount of shower gel from the small bottle on the wall shelf. The plastic container actually belonged to her mother, but forgetting the soap one night, Buffy had discovered how great it felt against her skin during one of her after patrol showers, especially in the more intimate areas. She was sure Joyce Summers had simply bought it because it smelled nice, or at least that was she wanted to believe. That her mother used it for the same reason she did was somewhere Buffy really didn't want to go.

Dismissing the brief, and unwanted, image of her mother naked in the shower, Buffy placed her outstretched palms on Kendra's shoulders and began to work her way down her back, all the way to the cheeks of her ass, spreading the gel and leaving a trail of soapy bubbles in her wake.

Reversing direction and reaching the other Slayer's waist, Buffy moved her hands across it, then up over her stomach until they came to rest on the underside of her firm breasts. From there her fingers stretched out to caress Kendra's nipples, tweaking them between her thumb and forefingers, causing a surge of pleasure to radiate from her touch.

"Oooohhhh," Kendra moaned loudly as she pressed her body back against Buffy, feeling the blond-haired girl's breasts press against her soapy back.

Buffy held tightly onto Kendra's mounds as she continued to play with them, while at the same time, rubbed her own excited nipples back and forth against the Jamaican's back. Shifting Kendra just enough so that the overhead spray would wash away the gel residue from her shoulders, Buffy covered the now clean flesh with tiny kisses, alternating her wet caresses with equally tiny love bites.

Kendra turned around in Buffy's arms, bringing her mouth close enough for them to share a kiss once more. Their tongues danced an erotic tune as Kendra also took a measure of the blue gel as well and began to wash Buffy's body with it. The younger Slayer took great enjoyment in playing with her counterpart's mounds, feeling her tiny nipples call out for attention. An attention she was only too happy to give.

"Ohhh yesss!!" Buffy moaned as she felt Kendra's mouth close around her hard nipple, licking the tip as her fingers continuing to massage the tender flesh around it.

It was hard to believe that this was the first time that Kendra had ever sucked another woman's breasts, at least for Buffy. She knew for certain that she hadn't brought Jennifer half as much pleasure as Kendra was bringing her now. Then, in all fairness, Buffy had been somewhat younger back then as well, and hardly as self-confident.

"Oh Baby, you are a natural," Buffy gushed as Kendra moved her tongue across the Slayer's other mound, teasing the tip with both her mouth and hands.

Not to be outdone, and just as aroused, Buffy took her own overdue turn at Kendra's mammary delights. Her tongue was just a little more experienced, and the mocha-skinned Slayer was soon moaning in appreciation.

But Buffy wasn't satisfied to stop there. Even as she continued to feast on Kendra's rounded orbs, she glided one hand down between the other girl's legs and caressed her hairless mound. A nimble finger slid along Kendra's outer walls, to quickly vanish between the folds as she gently probed the tight, wet opening. A motion that caused an excited cry from the taller girl.

Up and down her finger moved, soon to be joined by another as Buffy brought yet another new pleasure to her compatriot. Finding Kendra's excited clitoris, the blonde began to caress it with care.

Buffy's fingers moved even quicker, probing deeper into Kendra's sexual core. Her efforts were quickly rewarded as new warmth spread out from between the Jamaican Slayer's legs, tiny sparks that rippled across her body.

Feeling Kendra's body responding to her attentions, Buffy concentrated her focus on her sensitive nub, massaging it with a skill and dexterity few other girls could match. A manipulation Buffy had also begun duplicating on her own body with her other hand.

"Yessss..." Kendra gasped as the ripples grew to powerful waves, washing over her with ever-increasing strength, her breaths coming in shorter gasps.