A Tale of Two Slayers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waves that finally broke against the shoals of her sex, sending a roaring tidal wave of delight through her for the second time in less than an hour. A force that echoed within Buffy a dozen heartbeats later as the older Slayer followed Kendra over the edge.

Both Slayers fell back against the shower wall, eyes closed, their bodies flush with their orgasms. Any other two women would've been looking for the warm comfort of their bed at this point, drained and anxiously looking forward to the sleep of the contented.

But they were the Chosen Ones, not subject to the physical limitations of most women. Their eyes opened and as Buffy looked deep into Kendra's brown eyes, she could see the unspoken question that was clearly evident there.

"Again?" her eyes silently asked.

"Gotta love the Slayer strength and stamina," Buffy grinned as she nodded her head in the affirmative and led Kendra back to her bedroom.

-=-=-=-

Buffy and Kendra stretched out on the small bed, their naked bodies intertwined as they once more traded kisses. This time there was no rush, no sense of urgency. There were hours to go to the dawn and they planned to make the most of every minute of it.

Kendra might've been ignorant about many things not related to her sacred mission, but throughout her life she had been a quick study and always able to quickly put the pieces together. Now was no exception.

She reached across to caress Buffy's smooth skin, following her touch with a trail of soft kisses, covering Buffy's face and neck. Enjoying the attention and able for the first time in recent memory to just surrender to the situation, Buffy laid back and let the younger Slayer take charge.

Kendra continued down Buffy's body, kissing and caressing her way to her goal. Buffy guided her by opening her legs wide, inviting her to touch her most intimate place. Eagerly, Kendra pressed her fingers inside the trimmed blonde mound, reveling in the wet warmth within.

Buffy closed her eyes and allowed herself to drift in the magic of Kendra's touch. A touch that grew even more magical as the darker skinned girl became absorbed in the aroma of Buffy's sex, probing it curiously before she used her fingers to part the blonde-fringed folds, giving herself both a better view and unrestrictive access.

"God yes!" Buffy cried out as Kendra stuck out her tongue and began to enthusiastically lap at her core.

Kendra slipped her tongue deep inside Buffy, remembering whispered tales she had sometimes overheard other women in her home village sharing. Not that they'd dare approach the Slayer with such things openly, after all, she was supposed to be on a holy mission and not subject to the desires of the flesh.

They would be quite surprised to see their Vampire Slayer now, her head buried between another girl's legs as she drew deeply of the warm musky fragrance that permeated her senses. The rush it caused made Kendra want even more.

Her tongue-lashing intensified as she sought out Buffy's clit, bringing the same delight to it with hand and tongue that the older girl had given hers in the shower. She made broad strokes up and down, drinking deep of the ambrosia that had begun to flow. A nectar more the sweeter as Buffy responded to her attentions with a string of soft encouraging moans.

Moans that accompanied the rise of what Buffy knew was going to be her third orgasm of the night. A climax that took the form of a soft muffled groan and a quiet resounding bodyquake.

It had been a small orgasm, which while pleasing enough to Buffy, had left Kendra a little disappointed. Never in her life had she failed to be the very best at anything.

-=-=-=-

"Now it's my turn," Buffy said with a grin and no hint of disappointment as she rolled over on the bed and pulling Kendra's face to hers, kissed her passionately. Their tongues intertwined as Buffy was treated to the taste of her own climax in her lover's mouth.

After kissing Kendra's lips a second time, Buffy began to work her way down the length of her body, marking the way with soft and hard kisses, gentle licks and a few, not so soft bites. All of which Kendra enjoyed immensely, her level of satisfaction growing as Buffy moved closer and closer to her now saturated womanhood.

Reaching the prize she had been thinking about from the moment that Kendra had first kissed her, Buffy reached out and probed it with an extended finger. She pressed inside slowly, her passage bringing quiet cries of satisfaction from Kendra.

Cries that increased in volume as a second finger joined the first and Buffy stroked Kendra's fires even harder. They continued to slide in and out, even as Buffy's thumb again located Kendra's hard clit and began to massage it as well.

Explosive and exciting as that touch was, it paled next to that which filled Kendra when Buffy replaced her thumb with her mouth. Her tongue surged deep inside the Jamaican girl, probing her most sensitive areas, causing ripples of joy wherever it landed.

"Ooooooh," Kendra moaned in response, filled with the realization that each new encounter with Buffy had proved better than the last.

Buffy paused just long enough to wrap her arms around Kendra's thighs, holding her even tighter against her. The blazing fires filling her heart made her into a woman possessed, eager to share those flames with Kendra as well.

Resounding waves of gratification crashed across the fullness of Kendra's body, causing her to spiraling down a whirlpool of passion. A whirlpool soon to erupt into the most shattering orgasm yet.

"Buffy!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, her body quivering and quaking with such force that she thought she would certainly black out.

But hold on she did, enjoying every single moment of her climax. And when it was done, there was nothing in heaven or hell that could now keep her from correcting what she viewed as her earlier failure and properly thanking Buffy for everything she had shown her tonight.

-=-=-=-

With a surge of speed greater than any vampire that Buffy had ever faced, Kendra took her totally off guard and tossed her body to the other side of the bed. She followed a half-heartbeat later, her head once more between the blonde haired Slayer's legs.

Her tongue was inside Buffy instantly, bringing on the pleasures Kendra felt she had been lacking in earlier. She licked long and deep, triggering responses throughout Buffy's body. A body that quickly responded to her ministrations, moving in time with Kendra's thrusts, alternating with loud entreaties for more.

Buffy rocked back and forth on the bed, her thighs tight against Kendra's face. The dark haired Slayer grabbed her blonde counterpart's legs and wrapped them around her neck, bringing them even closer together. Eager for even more, Buffy grabbed the back of Kendra's head and pushed it even tighter against her sex. Such was their passion that only their Slayer's strength kept one of them from seriously injuring the other.

Reaching over her head, Buffy had to brace herself against the headboard as they continued to rock back and forth, continuing to add her motions to the enthusiastic thrusts of Kendra's tongue. Fired by her roaring passions, she again brought Buffy to the crest of yet another climax.

"Oh God, oh God, oh dear God!," Buffy panted as Kendra used her Slayer senses and found sensitive spots that Buffy wasn't even aware of.

Kendra concentrated her efforts on those points, now barely touching any other. She could feel the tremors building in Buffy's body, the race of her heart as her orgasm yearned to be born.

A birth that was heralded only a few minutes later, with an intensity that could leave left no room for any imagined sense of failure. It arrived with such force as to prove there were limits to even how much a Slayer could endure as unlike Kendra, Buffy passed out. She lost consciousness screaming Kendra's name.

An action that scared Kendra for a few moments, until she realized that Buffy was only unconscious and she had not actually killed her. Still, her relief wasn't complete until Buffy regained consciousness a short time later.

"That was pretty nice," Buffy smiled as she opened her eyes, an small weariness in her tone.

"I thought I had killed ya," Kendra said, her voiced filled with embarrassment and relief.

"Been dead before," Buffy laughed as she forced her tired body to sit up and kissed Kendra, "this time was more fun."

"I hope dat dis time it didn't call forth anodder Slayer," Kendra said, trying to make her voice sound serious.

"If it did, then it's going to be pretty crowded around here," Buffy grinned, "because that was definitely something that I want to try again."

Kendra was pleased with her answer, her face filling with a sense of accomplishment.

"Hey, wait a minute, did you just make a funny?" Buffy asked, realizing that Kendra's seriousness had been faked.

"It seems dat I have learned much more from you dan the Council intended," Kendra smiled, this time the happiness in her tone was unmistakable.

"Well, since we're making such good progress," Buffy said as she wrapped her arms around Kendra, "maybe we should talk to Giles in the morning about you staying another week or two."

"Dat would be nice," Kendra replied just before their lips met.

As they kissed, Buffy reached beneath her pillow, bringing out a surprise she had been saving.

"What is dat?" Kendra asked, not recognizing what Buffy held in her hand.

"Well," Buffy laughed softy, "you know how you have your stake, Mr. Pointy?"

"Yes," Kendra replied curiously.

"Well then just think of this as Mr. Happy," the blonde Slayer smiled, whirling it around in her hand like the six-shooter of an old western gunfighter.

"What does it do?"

"It's a little hard to explain," Buffy laughed again, "I think it's just easier if I just show you."

"Dat I tink, would be even nicer," Kendra concluded as a soft hum filled the air and she and Buffy continued to write a new chapter to the Slayer's Handbook.

End