All Comments on 'A Tale to Tell: Waikiki'

by docBlue

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story once again!

You give great text! I really like your style and your sense of story development! Truly anticipating your next installment :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Keep the story going!

Great story. I'm sure there is more to tell. We look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome Story

Great story. Very real. Seemed entirely possible. Cute and yet discrete -- just like a girl would really be. Loved it.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 17 years ago
A quality sequel...

Okay, the surfer bit reminded me of a vacation commercial. The one where the guy booking the trip is picturing his vulnerable wife being taught surfing and the teacher-dude is looking at her like she's edible. "...You're a natural..." It was a funny spot, especially when his imagination drives him book a vacation for the desert somewhere. . . . ...I sense the story of Lisa is coming to a head. So to speak. I'm really looking forward to seeing how. The easy way would be... well, the easy way. I think people are ready for the "money shot." ...Alternately, you could keep dancing around it. That might keep it more real, but there's a certain momentum and expectation that I think the audience wants to see. This is fantasy, after all. . . . Whatever you do, it's already couched in a story we can connect to on a very real level. We like the characters, we like the action, and it's going to be a pleasure following their adventures, whatever direction they steer them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocBlue@docBlue
My stories are fictional, although each circumstance was based upon an actual event (& place in the travel stories). I've added fantasy to the reality in order to extend the possibilities, mostly via feedback from some readers wanting to see things escalate to another sexual ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES