All Comments on 'A Tale to Tell: Wanton Wife'

by docBlue

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Hot Tub Fun

docBlue

Great story, and very hot! It had it all, voyeur, group sex, loving wives, etc. Wife and I have been in hot tub with other couples, but did not get to your final phase of action. Very sexy story, thanks.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 16 years ago
Three words come to mind...

Out. Fucking. Standing. ...Really. Very well done, Doc. It's been a long, building story arc and it came together quite well in the end. Greg's nerves brought a touch of realistic, even competing tension – a nice counterpoint to the sexual tension that really helped the story feel real. Couldn't have asked for a better reaction by Lisa just before the climax and the communication between Greg and Lisa is the kind that most couples only wish they had. This was a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
greg is a pussy

I like stories where a woman turns into a bit of a exhibitionist. But why do they often end up showing the man as a slave with no balls that thinks he has to make excuses for even breathing. terrible development in this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocBlue@docBlue
My stories are fictional, although each circumstance was based upon an actual event (& place in the travel stories). I've added fantasy to the reality in order to extend the possibilities, mostly via feedback from some readers wanting to see things escalate to another sexual ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES