All Comments on 'A Tangled Web Ch. 01'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

very good.i just hope you make your chapters longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I jus hope the other chapters

Are posted faster

I don't like to wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A good beginning

Nice character development. Nice suspense. The setting is very believable. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks.

leann511leann511over 10 years ago
Categories

You should not fret so much about categories. The purpose of them is to help the reader decide what to read. Just how much impact does the use of a category have? Some are minor like interracial, I don't think many people would decide on that basis alone. While it might have been really significant a few decades back, it is common now. The ones who judge by that are probably wanting to read it to fuel their hate and you should not want them as readers anyway.

I think the most powerful impact would be the one you chose - lesbian. While I do not dislike men; I have friends that somewhat qualify, I have discovered in reading that if a man is in it, every scene seems to be devoted to him and his problems. Even a story labeled FFM, FMF, MFF always seems to focus on rather or not the man is pleased and the denouement depends on him being happy. Therefore I try to read stories that contain no male characters except waiters and busboys.

leann

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
another terrific story

MLJ, I'm trying to catch up on all your back postings. Fascinating (Classical definition) storyline beginning. Well crafted and skillfully imagineered.

Sorry to be an ultracrepedarian but for Overseas Chinese, especially the SE Asia region, more likely they would be speaking any of the hundred(+) variations of the Min dialect.

Most likely, the literate would write in Mandarin. Think of it used like Church Latin or the modern use of Latin/Greek in scientific terminology.

Leann makes some very good points in her comments. It starts with the Site Admins who can be quite whimsical in selecting the genre they will post our stories under.

I have seen a number of readers comment complaints because they thought the author had failed to properly identify whatever turns that particular reader off.

There is a limit to how many tags we can include. In the end the readers have to accept some responsibility for completing their read of a story if it disgust them.

The ones I cannot understand. Are those readers who constantly come back to authors who write stories the commenter will invariably hate. Over and over again. Like dogs returning to eat their own vomit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous