All Comments on 'A Tangled Web Ch. 02'

by MishaPearl2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
I GAVE UP

SORRY TO HAVE TO SAY THIS BUT I HAD TO QUIT YOUR STORY! YES, MY FAULT IN ONE SENSE. IT ISN'T TEXT READER FRIENDLY FOR US OLD FOLKS. YES, I AM A RETIRED EDITOR OF A MAGAZINE WITH WORLDWIDE PUBLICATIONS AND I'VE READ TENS OF THOUSANDS OF SHORT STORIES AND ENJOYED THE MAJORITY OF THEM BUT WHEN A STORY IS SO HYPER-HYPHENATED AND ABUSED BY ...........'S AND AAAARRRRGGGGGGSSSSS AND WHAT NOT, FOR WHAT? JUST EMPHASIS? OR TO SLOW TIME DOWN? I'M NOT SURE. FUCK IS THE EXACT SAME AS FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK! IS IT NOT? DOES THAT WORD HELP THE SEMEN TO SLOW DOWN IT'S TRAVEL SPEED TO IT'S DESTINATION? ANYWAY, BEING AN AUTHOR I'D NOT GOT FAR AND THROWN IT IN THE ALMOST FULL TRASH BIN IN MY OFFICE OR DELETED THE EMAIL OR FACSIMILE. YOU EVER READ A LIGHTLY EROTIC NOVEL WITH THAT THROUGHOUT? NO, THERE IS NO SUCH THING, SORRY. I HAVE READ SOME OF YOUR STORIES AND THEY WERE GOOD! YOU WANT TO BE A SHORT STORY WRITER THAN STICK AROUND LITEROTICA BUT HELL, YOU COULD BECOME AN AUTHOR!

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2about 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you RanDog for the compliments

I feel sort of the same way about typing in ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME. It is hard to read... (oops! Sorry about the ellipses) ANY-way... I appreciate all comments, and especially those which show considerable thought went into them (such as yours.)

I also am glad you found some of my other stories worthy of continuing. MP2:-)

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2about 6 years agoAuthor
P.S. RanDog - I owe you an apology

I remembered your name and looked at an earlier comment (Family Comfort Ch. 01)

I had forgotten you use TTS. It was unfair of me to be snarky about the 'All Caps'

Thanks again for your thoughtful critique. MP2 :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMishaPearl2@MishaPearl2
I am MishaPearl. I had a software issue and had to re-register as MishaPearl2. All of MishaPearl and MishaPearl2 stories and poems are by the same author. Sorry for any confusion or difficulty in sorting them by author. Thank you for reading my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES