A Tangled Web Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tired as she truly was, she luxuriated in the glowing heat which rose from her peach through her gut and spread upward, behind her breasts, until her ears and neck prickled. "Oh, Eli," she yearned, sotto voce, "Thank you for loving me. Be at peace and love me after death, too." Mary climbed into the center of the great brass bed, sank into the soft mattress and drifted away. Hugging herself lightly, her left hand lay on top of her lap and her right hand covered her heart.

In a bright field of Michaelmas daisies, Eli Farragut, dressed in his customary black suit, white shirt and spit-shined black boots, walked hand-in-hand with Mary Trotter. A light breeze blew her hair; her filmy dark blue full-length nightdress lifted and brushed the lilac blooms, which miraculously were not crushed as the pair trod them.

Pointing to a small dark figure at the far edge of the flowering expanse, Eli said, "When a door closes, ma chérie d'amour, another may open... See the boy? Run to him... I am always with you." He dropped her hand. Pushing firmly against the small of Mary's back, encouraging her to move away, he disappeared.

Mary was teleported to the green verge beyond the golden-centered asters. Fred Dawes, smiling and naked, stood with open arms silently waiting for her. She bolted the last few paces and clung to his hard torso. He wrapped his muscular arms around her and pulled her closer than close.

"Ohhhhh," she sighed as his manly scent fused with her perfume. Her body thrilled throughout. Mary stroked his broad back from his deltoids and trapeziuses to the top of his concave buttocks. He slipped the wisp-thin spaghetti straps of her fragile gown over her shoulders and folded its white lace bodice to her waist. Bending low, Fred kissed butterflies across her pale bosom to the pinkish-tan targets surrounding her hard pink nipples. Selecting her heart for his first foray, Fred sucked the left plumped lump into his mouth.

Mary groaned as pleasure flowed southward and stirred her cunt. Fred coursed his hands down her ribs and cradled her bottom. Pulling her inexorably forward to his burgeoning bone, he suckled and then switched to her right breast. "Uuuunnn," Mary mewled as a second hot river ran to her delta. She squeezed her fingers tight into the eighteen-year-old's flexing glutes.

Fred lifted Mary from the ground. Her spirits soared to the sky. Shinnying up his strong hams, she locked her ankles and clung to his neck with crossed arms. Her steaming pussy opened around his searching cock and welcomed him. Fred slid smoothly, up and in, to his full nine-inch length. Holding her motionless and pithed, he raised his face from her bosom and smiled, wordlessly, into her gold-flecked hazel eyes.

Mary's world whirled while Fred slowly turned full circles. He lifted and dropped her securely on his swollen staff while he kissed her passionately. She sucked his tongue to the back of her mouth and whimpered. His thickness stuffed her top and bottom. Fred bounced her gently, and then more rapidly, but still under full control, while his revolving hips pumped him deep and hard within her nest. Her mind flew; her blood raced; her breaths threatened to cease.

When Fred exploded within her, Mary stiffened, as if stricken with catatonia. Her juicy peach squirted. Wave upon wave of excruciating pleasure swept through her. She awoke, drenched from head to toe, with her left hand buried to its wrist, beneath her hiked nightgown, in her aggravated cunny. Shaken, she rolled out of bed and stripped its wet sheets.

Mary looked at the clock and realized she only had been down for an hour. "Thank GOD I did not have that dream while Ted was in bed," she thought, as she pulled fresh linen from a nearby chest of drawers. After she made the bed, she removed her shimmering sweaty silk negligee and got into a dowdier, but dry, turquoise flower-print flannel nightgown. "OK, Eli," she said softly, out loud, to her mirrored reflection. "I was eighteen when you took ME under YOUR wing. With your blessing, I will tutor Freddy." Lighter in heart and satisfied in her soul, Mary got under the clean sheets, sighed and slept.

12