A Tarnished Trophy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cold_Eyes
Cold_Eyes
290 Followers

---

I made a roundabout from the bathroom to the kitchen, needing a breather. A snack wouldn't hurt either. I passed the liquor cabinet on my way to the fridge and stopped. A snack and a drink, that was what I needed. I filled a glass with ice, poured some scotch into it, then downed the whole thing while I reheated a slice of pizza. Dad usually had the cook or the maid root out my leftovers – "No reason for that when we've got a cook." Now I got away with sticking whatever I wanted in the fridge.

Pizza needs red pepper. I rooted through the spice rack. Where was the little bugger? Lower, lower, until I hit the bottom of the rack and finally found it next to the –

I performed a double-take in the most literal sense. The pepper sat next to a row of all sorts of herbal aphrodisiacs. I picked a few up and looked. "For increased male libido," what in the hell? I put the elements together – Mari, lingerie, sucking up to me, cooking food, aphrodisiacs – rather slowly. I'm not so quick on my feet when I'm drunk, all right?

The realization took another few seconds to work its way downward, but it created an instant hard-on when it did. My head flooded with so many questions, and then images of Mari. The only cure was another shot of scotch. I downed it and chucked the pizza, too unsettled to eat. I couldn't deal with this tonight.

I walked back to the living room. The movie was still going somehow. How could all of this have happened in less than two hours?

"Um, I'm not feeling so good. I'm gonna head up to bed," I announced.

"It's almost over, honey. Why don't you come sit by me?" Mari patted the couch. Now that I had discovered her secret, even this seemingly innocent gesture looked like an invitation into a world of vice.

"No, that's okay, it's almost my bedtime anyway."

"If you say so," she said, giving up. She had no choice as I had already started towards the stairs.

---

One thing that made me feel better about all this was knowing that my growing libido was all Mari's fault. Lingerie and aphrodisiacs, her weapons of choice. Fantasy Mari got her own makeover. She would break into my room, drop her negligee, and jump on top of me. "No, this is crazy!" I would yell as she forced herself on me. "Mami needs you!" she would cry, occasionally giving me a little slap if I protested too much.

Well, if that actually happened, I had no accountability, eh? But I sat in bed, wiping myself off from my recent exploits with Fantasy Mari, wondering about what would happen. It was a sticky situation up and down.

On one hand, there were a number of points in favor. One, she had made a good point. She was barely eleven years older than me, not even removed from my own generation. Two, was she even really my guardian in any sense? Her marriage to Dad was the only reason she had come into that role. Now that he was gone, was there any reason for her to keep playing stepmother? I was a legal adult who was about to inherit a princely sum, I didn't need her. Mari and I were practically strangers. Three, she would probably be the most amazing fuck I'd ever experience.

On the other, I thought, I was rationalizing this far too much. The defense made its rebuttal: What about Dina? She's supposed to be a fresh start, you don't want to cheat on her. You still have to live with her for almost two more years until you get your money. Imagine how awkward this situation could become. Finally, why does she want to sleep with you at all? It's rather unlikely to be that she just can't resist your charming smile.

Something was up here, but I wasn't sure I wanted to know what.

---

Time for a change in the plan of attack. New rules: Number one, do not give in until the enemy's motivations are discovered. Number two, stay stone-faced through all assaults. Those are your instructions, soldier, live by them and die by them. I walked downstairs and gritted my teeth. Any act of seduction would be ignored. Attempts at sexiness were not to be recognized. There would not be any surrender. It was resolved – I had to dig up the dirt on Mari before things went any further.

When I reached the dining room, Mari was just marching in with breakfast. Today, she wore a full apron instead of her usual half apron. I wondered why until she walked over to me.

"Perfect timing for breakfast, honey," she said, putting a plate in front of me while I sat down. She spun around to head back to the kitchen. As she did, I glimpsed the sides of her breasts, bare and pushing the apron outward. And when she walked away, she sashayed, her entire backside covered only by the tie of the apron and a thong that looked to be made only of two interconnected strings. I realized that the plan was going to be tougher to follow than I thought.

She returned from the kitchen with a plateful of fruit for herself. Setting it down on the table, she took a knife and started cutting up an orange. The movement of her arms caused her unrestrained tits to bounce, making her apron billow out with their movement. All I could do was stare. I had forgotten there was food in front of me.

I wanted to grill her about this blatant attempt at seduction. What, is today the butt floss shoot? Wearing a top under that apron would throw off your pose? But I had to keep my mouth shut. I wanted to make her think that I was too afraid to do anything.

When the fruit was all neatly diced, she put the knife down and reached around to her back. No, she wouldn't. The apron ties fell to her sides. She proved me wrong, pulling the neckband from over her head and draping the apron over her chair. I had never seen Mari's breasts in their entirety. A bit of drool dribbled from the corner of my mouth. I didn't even bother trying to hold back, I just let myself go full mast.

I glanced down at my breakfast. What's on the menu for today? Laced eggs, laced sausage, and laced toast no doubt. I was famished – one more day on top of the two-and-a-half weeks I had been fed aphrodisiacs couldn't do much more harm, so I took a few bites. Tomorrow I'd start eating my own food. The two of us ate in silence as my dick cried for attention under the table.

---

After rubbing out a quick one in the bathroom (something that had become a ritual by now), I went back downstairs to get my book. It wasn't on the table. Maybe Mari had put by one of the bookshelves or something. I went to explore one of the shelves upstairs after not finding it downstairs. As I passed by the master bedroom, I decided to do some snooping around.

I don't know what I expected to find in there. Maybe a journal with "My Big Bad Evil Secrets by Marisol Valenzuela-Kruppke" written on the front? I did find my copy of Ham on Rye sitting on her nightstand, though. Aw, how adorable. She was going to try to seduce me with my own taste in literature. Either that, or she actually did think I was reading a porno and wanted it for herself. Nope, it was the former, surprisingly. When I picked up the book, a few pages of Cliff's Notes print-outs fluttered out from its pages.

Book in hand, I looked around for anything that might have held Mari's secrets. Her laptop sat on an end table in one corner of the room. I opened it – of course, password protected. I tried a few simple ones, nothing. I rummaged through a few drawers and the closet for a few minutes. Just clothes, shoes. I looked in my father's empty bureau. In one drawer, there was a dish towel all the way in the back that looked as if something were wrapped in it. I reached in and unfolded the towel. A VHS tape fell out. The thing looked fairly well beaten up. The label read "--perty of Carmen Gonazal--" It had been played so much even the sides of the label were torn off. It was nearly time for class, so I held the tape behind my book and headed for the stairs.

I froze for a moment when I saw Mari walking up the stairs. Still, the only thing keeping her from being bare naked was that little patch of fabric and the few inches of string that held it up. Her chest heaved enticingly each time she made it up a step.

"Just borrowed my book back, Mari."

"Okay."

I decided to have a little fun before I left. "So, did you get very far? What did you think?"

"Oh, uh, it's, uh...an interesting take on the, uh, traditional coming of age tale. Yeah, that Harry, uh, Chimpsky guy, quite a character."

I smiled. I wasn't about to have a book club discussion with a topless model on the stairway, so I just said: "Yeah, time for class, see ya later."

---

I dusted off an old VCR from the attic and hooked it up to my TV. Time to find out who Carmen Gonzales was, or that she had taped five episodes of Law & Order and thought it was important enough to put her name on it. Nothing but fuzz and distorted images that couldn't be made out. I fast-forwarded through the whole thing. Still nothing. Disappointed, I put the tape and the VCR back.

I had dinner with Dina that night. It was a good way to avoid eating whatever Mari was cooking up. It was also one of the few occasions she had free time on a weeknight. Dina's approach to college life was the exact opposite of my own. She was one of those pretty young things that wanted to change the world and that a joie-de-vivre scolaire, if you will, was the first step toward that goal. She was the embodiment of a valedictorian's commencement speech. And that meant she was in so many campus organizations that her calendar was probably as full as the president's. Ask her how her day went, and she was the type that would make you feel bad about yourself after you walked away, thinking about what a lazy bastard you were. But Dina had the opposite effect on me. Maybe it was a vicarious thing. Even if I didn't care about 4.0s and student senate, those things made her feel accomplished. After hanging out with the jaded sorostitute crowd for so long, someone whose goals included more than drinking and fucking was an exotic attraction.

The car was parked in front of her dorm and I stared at her sitting in the passenger's seat. She reached in for the goodnight kiss. We embraced as our lips touched. Just holding her sent a warmth through my body that I hadn't felt since high school. She was still an attractive girl, though. I could feel the cocktail of aphrodisiacs coursing through my veins, turning that warmth into lust. My tongue shot out and her innocent peck on my lips became a French kiss. She moaned, caught off guard, but accepted me into her mouth. Blood instantaneously rushed into my member, carrying Mari's potions with it.

Both to my surprise and delight, Dina stoked my lust, drawing my tongue all the way into her mouth. Her tongue danced around mine, her mouth seemed to be pulling it ever further in despite the fact that it was as far as it could go. I had never imagined she would, or could, kiss like this. I took this as a signal that she wanted more, sliding my hand from her back around to the hem of her shirt. I slipped my fingertips underneath and lifted, but she slapped my hand away. Our kiss never broke, though, and she moaned into my mouth.

Hoping she was feigning modesty, I made a second attempt. I ran my palm downwards, brushing her crotch for a split second. I felt heat. My hand moved up toward the button of her jeans and popped it open. I poked my fingertips into the waistband and ran them down over the cotton of her panties. Naturally, the heat was even stronger against my hand now. I gave her pussy a rub through the cotton.

She gasped and panted. A second stroke. Then she broke the kiss and said, "No, Dennis. Not here." But I couldn't help myself and my fingers kept working. "Uhh, Dennis!"

She pulled my hand from her pants. God, so close, and I was so worked up. I grabbed her and kissed her on the neck. She gripped my shoulders and tore me away, shaking me. "Dennis!"

My sense of decency returned to me. Guilt pummeled my mind for that excruciating moment that she stared me down and held me in place by my shoulders. "Oh, god, I'm so sorry, Dina. I just got carried away. I've been, uh, a little pent up recently."

"No, it's okay, I understand," she smiled. "It's just-- it's not like I'm a prude, you know. It's just been a while because of that asshole," that was how she referred to her ex-boyfriend, "and I want everything to go just right."

I nodded. "Maybe another time," she said and pecked me on the cheek. She zipped her pants and got out of the car, leaving me alone with my raging erection. I was so close that it felt unfair, but what was I going to say? "Hey, my stepmother's been feeding me some all-natural Viagra and cock teasing me for the last few weeks, can you just give me a handy?"

But I brightened up – Mari had gotten me horny enough so that I had finally stopped worrying about offending Dina and made a move. Now I knew she wanted me, and I had Mari to thank for it. Hurrah for unintended consequences I thought as I sped home.

The swelling still hadn't gone down by the time I got home, so I had to tuck myself up in case Mari was around. I walked through the front hall into the living room to get to the steps. Mari sat on the couch in a frilly pink outfit of just a nightie and panties. My dick gave a jolt at the sight.

"Hey, honey, I missed you today!" she said. "I'm watching a movie, wanna come sit with me?"

No, not this again. I shuffled closer, cautious. She just sat, her hand rubbing the couch like last night. I knew what hid beneath that inviting look. Then I heard the television begin to sing.

Dee de de de de de di dee de de dee...

And here's to you Mrs. Robinson....

Couldn't be, I thought. I couldn't see the television from where I was standing, so I moved closer to Mari. And there was Dustin Hoffman running across the screen.

"Come on, Denny," Mari implored, rubbing the couch more vigorously.

"Oh no, Mrs. Robinson, oh no!" I yelled, not even realizing what I had called her. I dashed up the stairs, locked my door, disrobed, and flicked off the light. God, she was going to take me right there, wasn't she? She had to be planning that.

I was sweating, my heart racing. I wrapped my hand around my still erect penis. This'll calm me down, I thought. Dina appeared on top of me instead of Mari, to my relief.

"I know you've been waiting for this," she said and took me in her mouth. I thought too soon – Mari burst through the door in nothing but her apron.

"Baby! How could you do this to me, you cheating bastard?"

"What?! She's my girlfriend!" Mari ignored me and wrenched Dina from my body.

"What are you doing, bitch?" Dina hollered in confusion. The two struggled on the floor, shouting obscenities. Mari's apron fell off. There are two beautiful, naked women wrestling over me on my bedroom floor, what to do? I think most men considered this erotic, but they probably weren't fantasizing their temptress stepmother slapping the shit out their girlfriend. I tried to pull them apart, but I got kicked and clawed.

I was back in my bed, holding my deflated penis. I can't recall a sapphic fantasy ever killing my boner, and so quickly.

---

Thud. Was that a knock at my door? What time was it? Fuck, 4:10? It's too early for this shit. I threw off my sheets, slipped on a pair of boxers, and opened the door.

Just a lamp. It must have fallen over and hit my door. I put it back in its place. I went to my bathroom to take a piss and walked back into the hallway. Just as I was going to go back to my room, I heard something that sounded like grunting. I walked a little farther down the hall. Another low-pitched grunt. It sounded like Marisol's voice, like she was struggling or fighting.

The lamp, the grunting. Was somebody in the house? I ran back to my room and grabbed the nearest blunt object. A table lamp. Hollywood taught me that bats were ideal for this situation, but I never played baseball.

I tip-toed down the hall toward the master bedroom. Then I heard high-pitched squeals mixed in with the grunts. Of course, she's probably banging some guy from her modeling agency in there. I crept forward just to make sure nothing dangerous was happening. The door to the bedroom was open.

"Uh! Oh yeah!" Mari cried. I lowered the lamp and sighed in relief. Curiosity got the best of me and I looked into the room. It was dark but Mari's silhouette was visible in the moonlight. She was alone. One arm jerked up and down while the other rubbed her chest.

This was another thing that I had never had the privilege to see. My member expanded and strained against my boxers. I looked down at the tent and silently scolded it – "You're not helping with this whole plan of staying faithful to Dina."

My id seemed to say "It's not about what you want, it's about what I want." All right, I'd throw him a bone and we'd move on. Jerking to Mari jerking wasn't cheating anymore than jerking to her in my fantasies. I slipped my hand into my boxers and told myself, "This is the closest you can get to the real thing."

It only took a minute or so for my member to coat itself in pre-cum to the point that it felt as if I had poured a bottle of K-Y on the thing. Damn, all that laced food was really having an effect. What Mari had done disturbed me to some degree. I was a young guy, my prick misbehaved enough on its own. Having her in control of my libido, making it flare up on her command, was a scary thought. This situation was proof positive that Mari could have taken me if she jumped on the opportunity.

The moaning stopped and a light flicked on. It was just a tiny lamp on her nightstand, not strong enough to illuminate the room. I moved back just in case, just poking my head around the corner so I could continue spying. With the light on, I could see her in all her glory, making my dick pulsate in my grip.

She lifted up the mattress and reached underneath it. My dick jumped at the sight of her wielding a shiny phallic object. She got back on the bed and spread her legs, teasing her opening with the dildo. Seeing her expression, her jaw slack and her eyelids fluttering, was incredible. One of the most erotic things in the world, for me, is the expression on a woman's face when she orgasms. Just knowing I would see Mari's face in that state soon had me close to cumming.

Then she said something that made my heart skip: "Oh, Denny, it's so big."

Did she "Denny?" Was she imagining that it was my cock?

She thrust the dildo in. "Yeah, stick it in me, Denny! I need it so bad." Holy hell, she really did want me. I had to stop stroking to keep myself from blowing my load. I ran through the situation in my head.

Will the attorney for the prosecution please rise and present the new evidence. First part's done, I thought wryly. But here I was, boiling with arousal, right in front of Mari, jerking off to her. And there she was, in the same state and no doubt willing to fuck my brains out. All I had to do was show myself and she'd probably pin me to the bed and ride me 'til sunrise.

"Oh, Denny, fuck me!" Why shouldn't I obey? Maybe I could compromise. I'd get laid first, then figure out what Mari was up to. Dina would never find out. I'd do it just this once and that's it. Just one time.

"Yes! That's it!" she yelled. She was violently penetrating herself with the dildo while fingering her clitoris. Her hips lifted up and she arched her back, then fell down on the bed. She repeated this every half minute or so.

I moved further into the doorway, getting ready to make my approach. For the first time in as long as I could remember, I was genuinely scared. This is wrong, this is so wrong, I kept thinking. Maybe if I just get myself off, I can walk away. But I my body seemed to be moving itself into the bedroom.

She started whispering: "Wanna cum, baby? We'll do it together. I want you to cum in Mami's pussy, just shoot everything in her. Ready?" Her hips lifted once again.

Cold_Eyes
Cold_Eyes
290 Followers