A Tarnished Trophy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cold_Eyes
Cold_Eyes
289 Followers

Shit, I had missed my chance! I guess that was a good thing. I ducked back into the hall. Fuck, I did want us to cum together. I stuffed my hand back into my boxers and stroked as hard as I could.

"I'm cumming!" she wailed. There it was, what I had been waiting for. Her eyes rolled back and then closed. Her mouth was agape, releasing a sound of pure ecstasy, as her hips writhed around the dildo. I stifled myself as I soaked my boxers. My whole body spasmed and I released wave after wave, some of it starting to drip down my legs already.

"That's it, baby, you were so good," she said, sitting up. The final spurt of my orgasm had a bit of a kick to it, and I stepped back to keep my balance. Then I heard a clunk. In my excitement, I had knocked over the lamp.

Fuck! I had to tip-toe away as fast as possible. I heard "Huh? Whazzat?" come from behind me. The hall light clicked on. Fortunately, I had made it to my end of the hall near my bathroom.

"Hey, baby. Did you make a noise or something?" she asked. Goddammit, Mari. I chanted in my head "Please, please go back to bed." I covered the huge stain on the front of my boxers with my hands, hoping I didn't look too ridiculous, and turned around.

"Nope, I was just going to the bathroom." I said.

"Okay, 'cause I thought I heard something and--"

I felt that string of cum working its way down my leg, out my boxers and toward my knee. Time for the saving throw: "Uh, Mari, kinda awkward. I'm not dressed, you're not dressed."

"Oh, sorry!" She clapped her hands over her breasts and her bush, as if she had any modesty left to protect. "You're right, honey. I didn't even realize...anyway, 'night."

---

"Come on, I made this nice breakfast for you. You must be hungry," said Mari, chopping her fruit.

Silence.

"Go on, eat."

Reluctantly, I stabbed my fork through the eggs until it made a loud clank against the plate. I scooped up a tiny portion and stuffed it in my mouth, holding it in on top of my tongue and in between my teeth while I pretended to chew.

"So, what were you up to, out so late last night?"

I continued grinding my teeth, ignoring her.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

"With Dina," I answered, figuring that couldn't give her too much ammunition.

"Ooh, Dina. You never told me about her. Is she nice and pretty?"

Back to teeth grinding. I knew if I answered the next question would be about our sex life.

"What's going on with you? Why don't you talk?"

Mari stepped back from the cutting board and walked over to stand behind me. Her hands clamped around my shoulders, massaging them with force.

"Come on, you can talk to me, baby. Is something wrong? Something must be wrong," she said, rubbing her thumbs against my back. "Is it me? Is it Dina?"

She leaned down and sit her head on my shoulder, her breasts pressing into my back. "Just talk to me. I don't understand why you can't do that. Just tell me what's wrong."

Her hands crept over my chest and massaged it. Mari was overdressed today, wearing her full apron over lacy black panties and a matching garter and set of stockings. Having to watch her walk around in that had already got me started, and now she was groping me and rubbing herself against me. I had to slouch down to hide my growing problem under the table.

She kept repeating herself, she just wouldn't let up until I said something. God, I just couldn't take this anymore. My plan was put to rest.

"You're trying to seduce me," I bellowed and slammed my fists on the table.

Mari jumped back and gasped. "Baby, is that what this is all about? You...you think I'm trying to seduce you?"

I sat, stoic, not even turning to face her.

Finally, she said, "Look at me, we need to talk." When I didn't respond, she pulled my chair out and turned me around. At least my nerves had calmed the swelling downstairs. "Now why would you think something completely crazy like that?"

I guess it was time to let everything come out. "Okay, first of all, the reason that lamp was by your door was because I thought someone broke in last night and I was gonna smash his face in with it. Then I caught you, uh, pleasing yourself in the bedroom. And you said stuff like "Fuck me, Denny!" and "Cum in Mami's pussy!"

Mari's hands rose to her face and covered her mouth. She blushed. "This is so embarrassing, baby. I didn't know you saw that." She paused. "Okay, so there is this guy I've been seeing recently and, I guess you can tell, I really like him. His name is Danny. I said Danny, not Denny. And I said Mari, like my name, mah-ree-sol. Not Mami. Just one letter difference, honey. Look, I'll show you."

She walked over to the table, picked up her cell phone, and dialed a number. She came back to me and showed me the screen. "Now calling...Danny."

"No, you don't--"

"No, we're gonna call him and get this all straightened out." She pushed the phone to her ear. "Hey, Danny, yeah hi. I just wanted you to talk to my stepson for a second. Yeah, you'll see, here he is."

She pressed the phone against my ear. I said, "No, really, you--"

"Hello?"

"Yeah, hello."

"Is this, uh, whats-your-name, Donny?"

"Denny."

"Yeah, this is Danny. You wanted to talk to me about something?"

"No, there's just been a big misunderstanding here, sir. Nothing really."

"Uh, all right then. Maybe I'll stop by soon for dinner or something."

"Yeah, sure. 'Kay, bye."

"See ya." He hung up.

Mari closed the phone. "But...but, wait. What about all the lingerie and the aphrodisiacs?"

"Oh, you saw those. Funny story. Danny has a couple of dogs and he wanted me to keep them for a while he moves to a different house. He's trying to get them to breed so he sent over all those pills to try to help out the little guy. He said to try everything. I don't think most of 'em are doing any good, but whatever works."

"Dogs? But there are no--"

"Yeah, Danny dropped them off this morning. Look here's Terry." Mari made a kissing sound with her mouth and said "C'mere." A Scottish terrier appeared in the doorway and ran toward Mari. I was silent, stunned by the whole thing.

"Oh, you thought I was...you thought I was putting that stuff in your food?" She laughed. "That's pretty crazy, pretty funny too. And, honey, I told you about the lingerie. That's what the photographers wanted me to do. When I did shoots before I moved in here, I used to live in my own apartment. I always walked around in what I was going to wear that day, just habit. I just keep forgetting that you're around the house – I don't even realize what I'm wearing when I do it. I understand that I've been wearing some pretty racy stuff, but if it makes you uncomfortable, if anything I do makes make you uncomfortable, just tell me and I'll fix it."

It was my turn to blush. There was...a reasonable explanation for everything? That was it? This whole incident wrapped up like sitcom episode. One of those ones where the main character overhears all the wrong words and thinks his friends are conspiring to kill him. It was a major embarrassment, no doubt, but still a huge relief.

I apologized over and over, but Mari just hugged me and said, "It's okay, Denny," and laughed.

---

"Why don't you take the dogs for a walk before you go to class?" Mari told me. Sure, fine, whatever. She had gone off for her shoot, leaving me with those little symbols of my embarrassment.

Some of the eggs from breakfast still sat on my plate, which was on the counter. I looked over at Terry and raised an eyebrow. Then I took the eggs and scraped them into his dog dish.

"Here boy, come eat," I called. The dog sauntered over and peered into his bowl. He started chomping on the eggs. "Good boy, eat up...ya little fucker."

I went to pick up the leashes from the dining room where Mari had left them for me. When I got back to the kitchen and bent down to leash Terry, he jumped up and humped my leg.

---

Cold_Eyes
Cold_Eyes
289 Followers