A Tarnished Trophy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

"Time for your cock-washing, Denny."

"Hold on, let me just--"

"No, now! I'm going out with Danny tonight and I need a shower."

I sighed and tossed my backpack into my room. The cameras would have to wait until tonight. I went into the bathroom and undressed. Mari walked in behind me, announcing: "Same rules as last time."

We repeated yesterday's process to start off and I was just as excited about it as I was yesterday. Scrubbing down a body like Mari's was something I wouldn't mind doing every day. However, the stipulations she imposed reminded me that our erotic showers weren't all parts perfect fantasy. And I was about to find out how seriously she took those stipulations.

This time Mari backed herself right into me as I massaged her with the shower head. My erection was forced against the small of her back, which stimulated me when she wriggled against me. Her movements were increasing with her pleasure, her hips gyrating with more force than they had last time. When she bent forward, my hard-on slipped right into her crack, putting an arrow through that heart shape. Her back and forth shifting was sliding my arousal between those two plump cheeks.

"Harder, harder!" She jammed the hand that held the nozzle into her crotch. Now I was holding her tight against me, thrusting back against her ass. She thrashed around as she came closer to release. Our motions accelerated and I was humping her with abandon. I couldn't help myself anymore. I knew I was going to lose it against her ass.

She stood still on her tip-toes as she cried out in orgasm. Though she was stationary, I could feel tiny vibrations coursing through her body that bridged over into mine. I also stayed motionless, my member engulfed by her cheeks as deep as it could be. Once the first wave passed, her long cry ended and she mewled in my arms with her eyes closed. I gradually resumed my thrusting, staring down her body from behind. I had to have a feel of those luscious breasts I had craved for so long. I withdrew the nozzle from between her legs and moved it up to her stomach to bind her to me. My other hand shot up and cupped a tit, squeezing for all it was worth. I thumbed her nipple as well.

She had a little in excess of a handful. Finally getting to feel one her luscious mounds had me ready to shoot. I looked at her face, her eyes closed, mouth open, and her head thrown back against my chest in contentment. Then my rod went rigid at the sight of my hand playing with her breast.

"Oof!" Before I could release, I felt an elbow in my stomach and I stumbled back against the glass of the shower door.

"I don't think I gave you permission to rub against me down there, or to grab my chest!"

"Sorry, Mami, I just--"

"I don't care! You owe me two orgasms tomorrow. Now get in front of me so I can give you your cock-washing." As I did so and she began to scrub my back, she said, "You're lucky I didn't let you cum on me, or the punishment would have been even more severe."

I calmed down a little while she washed my body, but my dick continued to ache. When her hands finally reached my crotch, I wasn't sure whether to be relieved or afraid. Her palm cradled the underside of my shaft, making it jump in anticipation.

"Control yourself now," she admonished, closing her fingers around it. Despite how slow her strokes were, I was already so close that I was having trouble holding back.

I wasn't sure whether to say "stop" or "keep going", so I just told Mari, "I can't take anymore. I'm gonna cum."

"No, you can't do that, baby," she whispered in my ear. "You got your cock all dirty, now I have to wash it. You're not allowed to cum. You have to hold it in for me."

"I can't anymore. It's impossible." I grunted as my balls tightened. Hallelujah! Just the tiniest of strokes had set the first contraction in motion. She couldn't stop me now.

How wrong I was. She gripped me, holding my arms to my sides with one of her own. Her thumb slipped over my slit, corking it closed. I gasped, feeling the first stream of cum rocket through my urethra and then reverse course back down my shaft. Then the second and the third. My cock puffed up and reddened as if it were infuriated.

I grunted and snarled. "What the fuck are you doing?" Each spasm that normally brought pleasure instead sent a burning sensation through me, like I was having some kind of reverse orgasm. I sighed in relief as it petered out faster than a normal orgasm.

Once Mari let her thumb up, a tiny droplet oozed out of my tip. A tingling swept through my genitals, giving it that tender post-orgasmic sensitivity. However, it remained erect and needy. Shit, had she just sent my cum back into my balls?

"God, Mari, what the fuck?! Did you break my penis?"

"Ah-ah, respect, Denny," she said, referring to my use of her name. "But don't worry about it, baby. It's safe. The semen just goes back into your bladder."

She ran her fingertips around my head and down the top of my shaft. Well, the thing certainly felt broken. It was like an irritating rash, the ones that you wanted to scratch so bad that you gave in to it. Then it stung like a motherfucker afterward.

"Are you sure? It feels really funny."

"It'll be okay, baby. The pain will go away soon. I've done this before – for boys like you who can't control themselves. It's called a "ruined orgasm." Now, since you broke the rules again and tried to cum, you owe me three orgasms tomorrow. But you should be grateful I held it in for you twice, otherwise you really would have been in trouble."

She said that as if she had done me a favor.

"You didn't get the hint, did you?" she asked after a long pause. "Say 'Thank you, Mami, for not letting me cum.'" I repeated after her in a dejected tone.

---

I glanced at the two boxes on my bed and then back at my inflamed erection, covered in cutesy dragon tattoos and sharpie ink. It still didn't feel quite right, yet it was bothering me for more stimulation. A single drop of precum formed on the tip as if it were melancholy about its situation. Don't worry, boy, I thought, this'll all be over by tomorrow.

I opened one box and pulled out the alarm clock camera. The other one contained a camera hidden one of those plug-in air fresheners. I couldn't help but grin as wide as I ever had.

"Just a quick one before we go." That was Danny's voice coming from outside my door. I heard the guest bedroom door open and close. Then, thud! Thud! Thud! And Mari's yowling. Her's set off those goddamned dogs of Danny's, which must have been sitting in the hallway. Mari, Danny, and the dogs all howled simultaneously. My grin quickly disappeared.

---

Mari had gone back to wearing lingerie around the house, at most. I had no compunction, though, when I stared right down her tight demi-bra as she slapped my eggs onto my plate. Today I would be released.

I scarfed down my breakfast despite the fact that she had once again seasoned it using the pepper grinder labeled with a "V." Do your worst, I thought. As I chomped the last few bites, she spoke.

"Nice try, by the way."

"What?" I said, bits of egg flying from between my teeth.

"Nice try with those cameras," she said. I nearly choked on my food. She held up a little wand-shaped gizmo with red lights on it. "I have my ways of finding out what you're up to. I told the maid to look out for anything suspicious, too, just in case."

My heart seized. I couldn't imagine being any more fucked, any more hopeless than I was. I shook as my heartbeat came back at a rate all too fast.

"Since this is such a serious infraction, I think we'll need to come up with more of a punishment than just getting me off a few times."

---

I had skipped over the first three stages and was caught in a mixture of the last two: depression and acceptance. Mari owned my cock and there was nothing I could do about it. It was a shiny new toy to her, which was evident from the gleeful look she gave as she tightened a string around the base of my dick. She was tying a remote controlled vibrator to the thing.

"All right, now let's give this thing a test-run." She clicked a button and a faint buzzing could be heard. The vibrator tickled me, creating a light but distracting stimulation.

---

I ran a vibrator over Mari's lips and clit. I wasn't allowed to touch her with anything except for that vibrator. It was tough work – it had already been ten minutes and I didn't seem to be getting anywhere. Delivering stimulation to both her clit and her lips had to be balanced with penetration as doing both at the same time was impossible. I just had trouble finding that right balance.

This was to be my Sunday. My punishment was to finish when the vibrator tied to me ran out of batteries. Mari left it on the lowest setting most of the time, occasionally spiking its power to keep me on my toes. The weakest setting was not enough to let me get anywhere, though, just enough to keep me stiff, sensitive, and frustrated. On the highest settings it rattled against my erection and the end that was pushed against my balls jiggled my scrotum. She seemed to be clicking it up at random intervals and never kept it on high for long, knowing how close I had been yesterday.

After a great deal of work, I had given Mari her first orgasm. She immediately demanded another. It was becoming even more difficult as she sped up my vibrator frequently. When she came again, I realized it had been an hour and a half since we had started.

"Why don't we take a break?" she said. "Besides, I wanna see how much range that thing has."

---

I walked through the automatic doors and saw my strained face on the security monitor. Mari asked me to pick up some K-Y and condoms for Danny at the nearby pharmacy to test out her device. It sped up a little past the lowest setting. Goddamn, that thing worked out here.

Although I had my dick and the vibrator tucked into my waistband, it still created an awkward-looking lump unless I bent over slightly. So I crept along the aisles with my hands in pockets, looking like I was constipated.

"Need any help?" a clerk asked.

The vibrator clicked up another notch. "Urk, no thanks!" I ran to another aisle and found what I needed. Click! A little bit faster again. I grunted and ran toward the counter, nearly bowling over an old lady. I got in line behind a middle-aged woman and her little girl. Click! It was going at full speed now.

"Mommy, do you hear that buzzing noise?"

"What noise? Don't be silly."

The girl turned to me. "Sounds like it's coming from over here. Do you eat a bee, mister?"

"Nope, no bees here." I laughed and probably gave the creepiest looking smile I had ever given.

"Come on, we have to go," said the mother and they left. I stepped up to the counter only to notice an incredibly lovely young woman was the cashier.

"Looks like a fun night for you, huh?" She smiled.

"Uh, yeah." I was bent over the counter at an odd angle. My need was getting worse. On top of that, the lube wasn't ringing up correctly. The cashier swiped it multiple times before punching some keys on the register. I was biting into my lower lip, feeling an orgasm approaching. No, not here. Come on, come on, get my stuff scanned.

Finally, it worked and I slammed the bills on the counter. "Thanks!" I sprinted out of the pharmacy.

---

When Mari opened the door to find me red-faced and out of breath, she commented, "Guess it did work, huh?"

She ordered me to strip down again so we were both naked and we went back to the couch in the main living room. Spreading her legs, she said, "You know, I don't think the vibrator is working for either of us. Why don't you use your hands and mouth this time."

My rod perked up at the suggestion. I would get to explore the one place I had been forbidden to so far. She took my hand, ran it over her lips, and let go. Here it goes. I took my thumb and pushed it against her clit while I penetrated her with my index and middle fingers. She cooed as I pushed in and out of her slick opening.

"How does Mami's pussy feel?" she asked, clicking the remote.

"G-good."

"I can't wait for it anymore, use your tongue." She put her hand on the back of my head and drove it into her crotch. The smell of her sex wafted into my nose. I opened my mouth and her juices spread over my tongue. I was getting a taste of the creamy center I longed for.

She spiked the speed of the vibrator up and down harshly, which caused me to whimper in need right into her pussy. This was getting her very turned on, and she heaved against my face. Her lips convulsed and her fluids gushed onto my tongue.

"You are a good little cunt licker, aren't you?" She got up and lay me down on the couch, then sat on my face. "I want you to lick it again, starting back here this time."

She pulled her cheeks apart to reveal her puckered asshole. I barely stuck out my tongue, reluctant to touch it.

"Don't worry, it's clean." She sat back and forced the tip of my tongue against it. The hole tightened and widened with each of my licks. "You're a good little ass licker, too."

---

The vibrator whined at its highest speed. Mari had left it like that for at least ten minutes and I was leaking precum everywhere. I didn't know how much longer I could hold out, but I had to. Even if she was the one controlling the speed, it would still be my fault if I came. My dick twitched and bounced. It was almost there when the whining died out.

"Looks like you're finished. But there's just one more thing – I want you to remember what a bad boy you've been. Now lay across my lap."

"What? Are you kidding me?"

"No, I am not. And if you don't want to get into any more trouble I'd suggest you do as you're told."

"Yes, Mami." I crawled onto her lap. I guess I should have expected a harsh punishment – if my plan had succeeded, she'd be shit out of luck and I sure as hell wouldn't have felt bad kicking her out on the street.

Swack! I grunted as her hand paddled me. Her hand came down again and again. I wondered if she could possibly emasculate me any more after this.

---

"Dennis, I'm sorry!" Dina shouted, almost tackling me to the ground.

"Whuh?" I was taken by surprise, both by her sudden grapple and her apology.

She let go and stood in front of me. "I guess most people would call how I treated you over the last week being a bitch."

"Dina, it's...." I trailed off. She was right, but I didn't feel right rubbing it in her face while she was trying to apologize to me.

"No, you don't have to say anything. It was all my fault. You were right. My roommate didn't really care, we both knew that. But I'm so, well, I dunno, I just got so embarrassed and I'm not used to something like that happening. And I blamed it on you. It wasn't fair. So what do you say we forget this ever happened."

---

Things were looking up, especially thanks to the Valium. I had dropped by Sigma Nu, trying to limit my time around Mari and to celebrate the fact that Dina and I were back together with a few tokes. As we sat around passing the pipe, one of the sketchier brothers offered to sell me some pills he had scavenged. He was always trying to pawn off some other drugs, but I always declined. I didn't want to get mixed up in anything too hard.

"Got some bennies here, if you want. Valium, xanax, all that. I don't want 'em. Tried 'em once but I couldn't get it up when I did."

He had changed my mind in one breath. I could fight Mari's voodoo with some of my own.

Everything seemed to have calmed down this week. Dina, as usual, was too busy to see me until the weekend. My ass smarted all Monday from Mari's spanking, but she had let up since Sunday. I endured another few days of cock-washings, she had ruined another couple of orgasms and sometimes I spent the better part of the night getting her off. But she never punished me like she had that Sunday.

The Valium had put me in a bubble of indifference. It helped cancel out Mari's concoctions. Though it had been almost a week since the last time I came, almost the longest I had gone without an orgasm. Though the last time I was in the hospital and Mari wasn't there to get me frustrated. I'd find a way out of this soon.

---

Thursday afternoon, still no plan. I mindlessly bounced a tennis ball against the wall until the doorbell rang. I went to the front door and pulled it open, startled by the woman standing on the steps.

"Hi, I'm Sydney. Sydney Suxxx." She held out her hand. I met her hand with a weak grip, still not believing what was standing in my doorway. "Mind if I come in?"

I stepped aside to let her in and she untied her trenchcoat. It dropped to reveal her body covered only by a tiny cloth sheath that tried to pass itself off as a mini-dress. The thing showed off the cavernous cleavage that her fake breasts created. Every inch of her tan legs save for the few that would have gotten her arrested for indecency was on display.

I was sprouting an erection already. Some guys will say, "Oh, I hate those fake-looking celebrities with boob jobs and bleached hair." I'd agree, they never were my type either. But they'd be lying if they said they wouldn't fuck a girl like Sydney – that if she walked right up to one of them and asked to roll in the hay with them for one night, that they'd refuse.

Sydney's body was the product of indulgence, a sort of arms race that drove these women to shape themselves into ever-greater fuck toys. The mission had been accomplished. Women of Sydney's ilk had bodies that screamed sex, that telegraphed desire directly to the loins, bypassing the brain. That's why a lot of those guys were hypocrites – it was impossible to deny something so visceral.

When you're a kid, you bug your parents to let you eat candy for dinner. At least I know I did. Then they finally let you have it. You gorge yourself until you throw up right on the dinner table and shudder at the sight of a candy bar for the next month.

I wanted to gorge myself on Sydney. To be honest, in the state I was in, I would have fucked a doughnut to get off if Mari allowed me. Even the way she walked over to the closet to hang her coat was an act of sexuality.

"Is that a canoe in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" she commented and squeezed the tip of the bulge in my pants. "Let's go upstairs."

"What's going on?" I asked as she took my hand.

"Well, today we're gonna have a celebration for you. And your stepmother wanted me to warm you up before she got home."

"What's that supposed to mean? A celebration? For what?"

We reached the top of the stairs. "Show me where your room is."

"Over there." We walked in.

"She left me explicit instructions that you were not to cum, but, you know, I just can't help feeling bad about that. I mean, you know who I am right?"

"Yeah."

"My job is to get guys off. It's kinda weird not to. I'd feel bad if I just let you play with me and then not give you some relief. So I'll make you a deal. You don't tell Mari and I'll let you blow that load I know you've been holding in for so long."

"Yeah, definitely!" I answered with enthusiasm. At this point, I was too horny to think about why a porn star who knew my stepmother would be making this proposition. If I had a chance for relief, so be it.

"Great! Now I think I know what you want." She cupped her massive breasts, somehow exaggerating them even more. The dress seemed to be held up only by her erect nipples. "You want these."

She pulled her dress down so it bunched up around her hips, then lay on my bed. "Why don't you fuck them?"

"With pleasure," I responded and straddled her belly. Moving forward, I thrust my hard-on between her breasts. She pushed them together to create a hole for me to fuck, though it wasn't entirely necessary.

The tattoos started rubbing off when I pushed into her cleavage. "What about the tattoos?"