A Tarnished Trophy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about them, just keep going." I figured this had been brought up in her talk with Mari, so I pushed on without fear. She took my hands and placed them where she had been holding her tits together. They felt firm but unyielding, unlike any other pair I had groped. The hardness of her chest made me feel as if I were fucking a Barbie, but I didn't give a shit at this point.

My dick was encased in her cleavage and she opened her mouth and rolled out her tongue to lick it on my upstrokes. I fucked her chest faster, getting ready for my first orgasm in a week.

"You gonna cum all over my big titties?" As soon as I shook my head, she bucked underneath me, sending me careening toward the wall. I smacked against it and bounced back onto the bed. In a flash, my legs were buckled into the restraints, then my arms.

"Think again, kid," she laughed. "You thought I would actually let you cum?"

I cursed at my own stupidity. The door swung open and Mari walked in holding a stack of cardboard boxes. Dropping them on the ground next to my bookshelf, she began pulling their contents out. It looked like they were full of magazines, but it was hard to see from my bed. When she finished emptying the boxes, she said, "Ready to start when you are."

Sydney pulled her dress back up over her chest and turned to me. "We're gonna give your library a makeover. It's gonna be fun!" she squealed with delight. She walked over to the bookshelf and thumbed through the top.

"Let's see, Crime and Punishment? On the Road? Pfft, boring!" She flung a few books into a cardboard box.

Once my confusion over her defilement of my library wore off, I gave a yell of protest. Sydney ignored me. She made her way through the row of books, coming to some musty hardbacks. "These gotta go too."

"Hey! Be careful, those are first editions! My father got those for me."

Books continued to tumble by the shelf-load into the boxes. Mari picked up a stack of magazines and lifted one from the top. A bronzed brunette holding a sheet over her naked body stared back at me. Her head obscured the word "Playboy."

"You read these from now on." Mari and Sydney lifted the stacks and dumped them on the shelves. I could see some of the covers – Playboy, Hustler, Penthouse. Some stacks had issues that looked like they went back twenty years and others were composed of all kinds of girlie magazines that I hadn't even heard of. With the magazines in place came the DVDs. They filled another two shelves with cinematic classics such as "Assbusters 3" and "All Holes Filled with Hard Cock."

"What about my books?"

"You'll get them back when you've done what your supposed to do," said Mari. "But for now, they stay locked up."

Sydney and Mari carried the boxes off and returned to my room. Mari wheeled my chair from my desk toward my bed.

"I think he needs a better vantage point for this." She opened my restraints and sat me in the chair, handcuffing both of my wrists to the armrests.

"What's going on?"

"It's time to start the celebration," said Sydney.

"What are you talking about?" They didn't answer and instead locked lips. Mari tugged Sydney's dress down while Sydney untied Mari's robe. They moved their act onto my bed. The nude porn stars reenacted the scene from the DVD Mari had jerked me to. I gawked at the show they were putting on right on my bed.

They fondled, groped, sucked, licked, smooched, and rubbed. The strap-on even made an appearance, albeit a funny-looking one. Mari reached into the pocket of her robe and pulled out a clear dildo with an elastic band attached to it. She fastened it to her waist and thrust her hips, penetrating Sydney. Mari fucked her rough, as if she were an experienced owner of the male appendage. Sydney, of course, overacted her orgasm like a good porn star, throwing in near ear-piercing screams and joyful obscenities. I couldn't object to anything they were doing, though. Imagine this happening on your bed!

Mari collapsed on top of Sydney. The two embraced and continued to kiss. I was leaking at the sight, my erection dripping with fluid.

"God, that was incredible, Mari. You still got it," said Sydney, out of breath.

"Thanks. But now it's time for the fun to really start." Mari stood up and took Sydney's hand, leading her out of the room. The two returned again in dressed only in robes, clutching strips of leather, some of which ended in heels and platforms. They donned the boots, which reached up to the hems of their robes. Then they donned the gloves, which reached to their shoulders. The last two strips left were revealed to be riding crops.

Sydney and Mari shucked their robes, unveiling more leather. Leather corsets ran into leather micro-skirts that barely covered leather panties. They picked up the crops and approached me. Mari produced a key and unlocked my handcuffs. She locked my hands together with one set.

"Get up," commanded Mari. She dug her crop into my crotch, pushing up. I obeyed and she stood me against the wall. "Would you care to start, Sydney?"

"Sure, I guess. But I've never done this before."

"It's easy. You just tell him what to do and he does it. And if he doesn't, well, you're the one with the weapon."

"Oh, can I smack him?" I gave a little shudder at Sydney's statement. Now I was inside the wrong porno, that scene at the end of Mari's first DVD. At least Mari knew what she was doing, though. Sydney scared me – what if she fucked up and hurt me bad?

"Just don't leave any really big marks."

"Okay. Listen up, slave." Sydney slapped her crop against the bottom of my balls. "You're going to do what I say."

"Don't forget to make him say 'Yes, mistress,'" reminded Mari.

"Yes, mistress," I said. The end of the crop toyed with my scrotum.

"Oh, this is so fun." Sydney giggled. "How about, let's see, you lick my boots."

Sydney planted her foot on my chair. I complied and bent over, sticking out my tongue to lick the leather. After a while, the crop struck my ass, making me stand straight up.

"Enough." The crop returned to my balls, then ran up the underside of my shaft. "Now kiss my ass."

Sydney turned around, presenting her tawny rear. I knelt down and drew her skin into my mouth. By this point, I was having trouble differentiating the degrading from the arousing. I felt properly broken in. Resistance was impossible when I was as excited as I was now.

Mari sat in my chair. She spoke over the sound of my lips sucking on Sydney's cheeks. "I think it's time he got some stimulation again. Here, Denny, come rub yourself on Mami's leg."

She replaced Sydney in front of me and positioned her leg in between the cuff chains and my body. "Come on, boy, rub that little dick of yours on Mami's leg."

I dragged myself toward her shin. My hard-on was twitching, full of lust. It slapped against the leather of her boot until I took her calf in my cuffed hands and drew her leg into my crotch. I placed my chin on her thigh so that I could see her leather panties under the skirt. My hips drove forward, my rod pleasuring itself on her boot, spouting pre-cum.

"Ew, don't ruin the leather, dear," said Mari. She unzipped the boot and pulled her leg from it. "Try this instead."

Even better, I thought. The slick leather was replaced with the warmth of Mari's skin. I humped her shin, desperate for release. My face was buried in her thighs, allowing me to feel heat from more than just her shin. She pulled her panties aside.

"You might as well eat me while you do it." I craned my neck forward to taste her pussy. My hips were speeding up, making obscene slapping noises against her skin.

Sydney giggled. "Damn, he looks like a little doggy humpin' your leg, Mari," she said, confirming I looked exactly as I imagined. I didn't care, though, as long the little doggy got his rocks off. Maybe if I went fast enough, I could make it happen.

I moaned into Mari's pussy. Semen bubbled up into the base of my cock. With impeccable timing, as always, Mari shouted, "That's enough!" She kicked me away with her other foot, shoving me against the wall.

"I think it's time for you to really fuck me," said Mari. My ears perked up – my libido had put me in an overly optimistic state of mind. She stood me up with the crop. My body trembled in time with my cock against the switch.

She jabbed her hand other hand forward, clutching the clear dildo. She qualified, "With this." I was baffled at first, but as she made me step into the elastic waistband, I realized that the thing was hollow. She drew it up onto my waist and encased my member in the plastic.

Mari rose from the chair and removed her panties. She walked to my bed to lie down. Sydney grabbed my shoulders, guiding me in between Mari's spread legs.

"Ready to fuck your stepmother, Denny?" I peered down at my confined penis, which she was pulling toward Mari's opening. The cleverness of the device had me confounded. What cruel minds had thought this was an invention necessary to foist upon the world? Much less the ones that thought it should be mass produced.

"If you can call it that," I said.

A crop slapped against my jaw, lifting my chin. "You will obey Sydney, you will answer her questions, and you will address her properly. Understood?"

"Yes, Mami."

The crop struck my testicles. "Now answer her question."

I groaned. "Yes, mistress, I'm ready." Sydney's hips pushed mine forward so that my rod sunk into Mari. I felt a tiny amount of warmth and pressure against the plastic, but the dildo did its job of keeping me from getting any real stimulation.

"Yeah, fuck your stepmother." Sydney animated my body as she pleased, driving my hips forward using her own. I felt her skin and leather all over my back. Mari threw her head back as she fingered her clit. All my senses but one told me I was fucking her. I could see my dick slipping in and out of her pussy. I could hear the wet suction created by her hole, and I could hear Mari's voice vocalizing her pleasure. The air tasted, smelled, of sex. But I couldn't feel the inside of Mari.

"I bet your cock feels so good in me," said Mari. "Oh wait, it doesn't feel anything at all."

The two laughed. Twinges of pain shot through my shaft and testicles, punishing me for not obeying my physiological needs. It's not my fault, I wanted to tell them. There's nothing I can do about it. My situation was only made worse when Mari clamped her lips around the dildo. Watching her cum in that dominatrix outfit while Sydney handled my body was making me ache like never before.

---

I had fucked both girls with the dildo every which way for an hour. When Sydney came on my cock for the third time while I felt nothing, I broke down and pleaded for them to let me out.

Sydney pulled the thing down off my cock. "Damn, his thing doesn't look right. How long has he been like this?" Shades of purple ran into shades of red all over my genitals.

"He hasn't cum in a week."

"Wow, I bet he could explode just from getting blown on."

"Great idea! Why don't you get him tied to the bed?" Mari left the room as Sydney undid my cuffs and strapped me onto my bed.

Mari returned with a hair dryer in hand. She flicked the switch and aimed it at me. Hot air flowed all over my member. This was as bad as the hollow dildo. Just enough stimulation to keep me on edge but not enough to push me over. The tip of Sydney's crop circled my balls. My cock jerked turbulently, looking like a creature gone insane. The veins bulged out from all the blood in my shaft, which was trapped inside just as my cum was.

"Please, please, let me cum. I can't take it anymore. I'm gonna explode." Christ, I sounded just like that guy in Mari's dominatrix scene. But it was true. It felt as if something inside would rupture if I didn't get relief soon.

The crop slid up to the base of my shaft. "Think he's ready?" Sydney asked.

"I guess it's time. Go ahead." Sydney ran the crop up and down my cock. It was the lightest of touches. It would have been no more than a tickle normally. But in my state the touch of the leather was enough to set me off in mere seconds.

I wheezed as if I had just taken a blow to the stomach. My member went rigid and my body followed in its tread, every muscle contracting. I had finally gotten to the point of no return. My hips arched into the air.

"He's gonna blow!" shouted Sydney. Her crop patted my head, then withdrew along with the hair dryer.

I yelled nonsense syllables as the first spasm began. A stream of cum poured from my head and cascaded down my shaft, lacking the force to become airborne as it usually did. Guttural noises poured from my throat as the second spasm came. White fluid oozed out of my hole without any pleasurable feeling. By removing stimulation, they were making me cum without having an orgasm.

A few more droplets leaked out and pooled with the rest of the liquid around my crotch, not even amounting to a full load. The whole thing was even less satisfying than an aborted sneeze after a minute's build-up. That feeling of sensitivity ran through my shaft, the same one that I always got after Mari forced my cum back into me. And, just as well, my erection remained, still demanding satisfaction. The poor little fucker looked confused by what had happened, just like me.

"And that...is how you abandon an orgasm," said Mari as I whimpered and wriggled in my bonds.

"Shit, Mari. I gotta request some femdom scenes."

"I know, it's great, isn't it? But now it's time to milk the rest out of him." What the hell did that mean?

The two freed me long enough to flip me onto my stomach, then locked me up again. Mari stuck a stack of pillows under my stomach to prop up my midsection.

"Now watch carefully if you wanna see how it's done," Mari told Sydney. Mari's gloved hand squeezed my shaft, draining a few stray drops from it. She stroked until I was twitching again. The hand let go, then I felt leather on my ass. A finger crept toward my hole.

"No! Get away from my ass!"

"Quiet, I'm trying to pay attention to the lecture." Sydney picked up one of my discarded socks, balled it up, and stuffed it into my mouth.

My yells increased in volume despite being muffled by the sock. Mari's index and middle fingers invaded my asshole. They burrowed in up to the first joint. My ass clenched around her fingers. I had never had anything put up there before and it was both a funny and slightly painful feeling.

Mari spoke, "This is called a prostate massage, Denny. If I let you go without cumming for too long, it'll get all backed up, but this will fix that problem. It'll empty your balls out so you can build up a new load for next week."

She paused and then addressed Sydney. "Now that I've inserted my fingers, I'm going to bend them downward so it massages the prostate. Don't touch his dick when you do this or he'll have an orgasm. Just rub the prostate and in a few minutes, his cum will just drip out."

More cumming without, well, cumming? I vowed to hunt down whoever invented all the shit Mari and Sydney had just pulled on me. My hips wiggled as Mari's fingers pushed down inside my anus. I shivered as she played with my prostate. This went on for several minutes until cum gushed through my urethra.

"There it is," said Sydney. I bit down on the sock. The sensation reminded me of the time I had to wear a catheter in the hospital. It was just one long straight flow. I discharged semen for the next ten seconds.

"I'm gonna keep milking him until he's dry now," said Mari. Cum seeped out of my head every twenty seconds or so, stopped, then started again after another twenty seconds. After a few rounds, it tried to squirt but nothing came out.

"Looks like he's done," said Mari. She wrung the last traces of cum from my shaft with her hand. "See, now we've got all his cum out without letting him have the pleasure of an orgasm."

The two unbound me, removed the pillows, and flipped me on my back, refastening the restraints of course. The puddle of cum I left on my sheets moistened my ass.

"I hope you enjoyed the celebration, because now it's time for the closing ceremony," said Sydney. "Mari, tell him what he's won."

"A top-of-the-line, stainless steel, pick-proof chastity cage!" Mari beamed as she picked up the device. I yelled into the sock and jerked around within my restraints.

"That's right, we're celebrating the last day of freedom for your cock. But all good things must come to an end, Denny." Sydney pinned my hips down. Mari took an open steel ring and squeezed it around my balls. It tightened but the two ends failed to meet.

"He's still too hard for this. Crush his balls a little bit, Sydney." Sydney compressed my balls until I yelped in pain and my semi-erection receded.

"Good." Mari closed the ring, then took the cage and slipped it over my withered cock. It clicked into place.

"Sleep tight," said Sydney. Mari bent over to peck my cheek, then pinched my sore member through the cage. They turned out the lights and left the room.