All Comments on 'A Tarnished Trophy Ch. 04'

by Cold_Eyes

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It's good to see you writing again, but I don't think your previous stories were this brutal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Off and gone

Trip to the hardware store and the cage is gone. Trip to the police and they're in jail.

Dumb story. At the very least, after all the abuse, she'd be either in the hospital or the morgue. Read the newspapers. People don't stand for this type of abuse without retaliating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It's about time you continued this story, been waiting a year!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You're kidding right?

In the first place, any idiot can get a tool and cut the cage off in 30 seconds. And you treat people worse than you'd treat an animal you belong in jail. When they let him loose, I wonder if they even made it to the hospital or did he send them to the morgue. What a crock this sad story was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Author doesn't understand how the categories work ?

This is another story, That can only benefit if Literotica would establish subcategories!

As soon as the story diverted from Mother/Son, I went through and gave each chapter a ONE, then stopped to write this note!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Jesus this is depressing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous