All Comments on 'A Taste for Bikinis'

by Stephen_Heathcote

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
VSThongVSThongalmost 7 years ago
Love this story- feels like mine

I could identify with this story immediately! I hope you continue it. I'm going to look for your other stories right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Me too

I just loved your story is it biographical or fiction?Either wayI loved it. And I'm taking it to be biographical, if not yours, then some bodies, because I'm sure that I'm not the only sissy or man out here who shares such tastes and understands the sheer thrill of the soft erotic feel of satins and lace on the body.

Stephen_HeathcoteStephen_Heathcotealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank You, VS

Thank you, VSThong. I'm glad that this resonated with you.

Stephen_HeathcoteStephen_Heathcotealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Biographical or Fiction?

Hi, Anonymous: Thank you for the kind words. This story is fiction, but I'm delighted to hear that it was close enough to reality to make you wonder!

Stephen_HeathcoteStephen_Heathcotealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank You, MarieJoanne

I'm glad you enjoyed this little story. I've written a couple of others along this line. I hope you'll seek them out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Almost lifelike

I like to shave my body at times love the feel

KristyTKristyTabout 6 years ago
It's The Ending

Great story. Wonderful ending. Or, is it the end?

XOX KristyT

yorkie54yorkie54over 5 years ago
More please

I hope this continues

MPsslavetommyMPsslavetommyover 4 years ago
This guy is so much like me

I would love to wesr a bikini like he described to get tan lined AND thebeomam who lives upstairs and who has supplied so much of my lingerie says she has ordered me a set. She wants to feminize me. I love it.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
Getting into Crossdressing

I started by wearing a black thong and cockrings, and walking around the house and terrace like that showing off. I then shaved my balls and chest, now I wear a bikini top and lipstick and rouged nipples. I found a wig among my wife's things too. Tonight my wife Sophie will fuck me with a strapon, or bring back a young African to fuck us both.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
Nipples and Bubble Butt

I'm lucky in that, though I have a pretty manly, athletic build, I have a well-developed chest and tits. I like to rouge my nipples so they stand out more. Both women and men say I have a fuckable bubble butt, and my asshole area is very sensitive. My wife fucks me with a strapon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous