All Comments on 'A Taste of Ginger'

by Maggie Red Rose

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bullshit

So many queers fuck up this piss-poor trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well now!!!

As always MRR another great story in the Lady Rose series, Please keep writing them.. As for the person that commented before me that signed in as anonymous, "you are even afraid to post your name", why do you bother to read a story that you know you aren't going to like.

Or maybe you just see a story listed that you think you won't like and just go straight to the comment page so you can write your dislike's about it and the author. Shoot I bet you couldn't even come up with a good story idea if you had to!! Keep going MRR..

Paul

wantedwantedwantedwantedover 16 years ago
Clichéd

"I have been truely blessed by my Druid ancestors and the wee people."

This story serves up ridiculous lines like this. What does that even mean? I suppose the surnames suggest they are irish people brought up by leprachauns. How does she know her ancestors were Druids? Completely bizarre and unrelated, totally spoiled my view of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I can't say cliched but...

I did find it a rather cold tale, as if narrated at a distance from the feelings and action. I wanted to know more about the characters' feelings and have a more multidimensional perspective on the events of the ginger minge-r.

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesalmost 16 years ago
druids are more a Welsh and English religion

..not Irish unless i am very much mistaken. Yes I could not understand where that allusion fitted with the plot. Had I missed something?

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesalmost 16 years ago
i'm mistaken!

humble apologies as discovered via Google loads of references to Irish Druids, but still Leprechauns have nothing to do with them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It's great.

I love all of Maggie's stories. I wish she would write some more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous