A Taste of Incest - Pears & Cider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They pitched camp in Saguaro National Park just outside Tucson. Vivid campsites, clean showers, cooing doves and owls, coyotes singing in the distance, and freshly-made tamales from a roving vendor in a market parking lot, the dinner washed down with local beer and finished with crispy apples, made the evening magical.

They cuddled after a strenuous round of lovemaking.

"What can I expect in Tombstone?" Edie nibbled his nearest nipple.

"Hey, stop that! I'm sensitive! Well, everything you ever read or saw about Tombstone is bullshit. It's in foothills at the side of a big valley, not on a prairie or desert plain. There's a huge Army base across the valley. What you'll see when we get there is bullshit. The OK Corral wasn't where they say it is. The shootout was a skirmish in an Easterners' corporate war. Most buildings are fakes or tarted-up rebuilds. It's about as authentic as the "Ponderosa Ranch" on Lake Tahoe, but dirtier."

"Why am I not surprised? Okay, what can I really expect from Sue?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen her for over a year. She'll have to tell you how she landed there; I sure can't. She's volatile. She changes every few months. Now she's secretary for some legal beagle who couldn't survive in a city with any real competition."

Ron drove the San Pedro River valley's east side through calm farming villages, and horse and cattle country, and monstrous hoodoos, eerie earth spires eroded from sandstone by annual monsoon rains. Two-mile-high mountains loomed to the west. A thin line of trees in the twenty-mile-wide valley's bottom traced the sunken river's course, mostly underground since a massive earthquake nearly a century earlier.

The narrow highway climbed the side of a small mesa nearly a mile above sea level -- and there was Tombstone, in all its mundane glory. A small grid of dirt streets on the mesa with worn tracks trailing into the hills or down the valley. Tawdry tourist-sucking businesses. A few public drunks. Horses-drawn carts toting Japanese tourists ignoring bored tour guides. Welcome to Ye Olde West!

Spiny agaves and cacti decorated with Jimson weed's deadly white trumpet flowers guarded Sue's faded clapboard cottage on the edge of town. An unprepossessing brick building behind the actual OK Corral site housed her boss's law office. He was out; she was in.

"Ronny! What are you doing here? And who's this? You look familiar -- do I know you?" She pecked at Ron's lips and glared at Edie.

"Don't you recall little cousin Edie from Oregon? It's been a while since you've seen her. Grown up nicely, hasn't she?" He plastered an ingratiating smile on his face.

"Edie? Oh yeah, I remember you. Yeah, that visit -- we were twelve, right? And we played in the cardboard boxes behind the store, didn't we? We built a girls-only fort. Yeah, I've got you now. Wow! Edie!" The cousins hugged and kissed.

Sue had also grown since Ron and Gwen last saw her, filling out all over. A diet of enchiladas, tostadas, and cervesa, driven by canabis munchies, rescued her -- she was now merely slender, not scrawny. Bigger tits, wider hips, and bubblier buns transformed her into a stretched-out hourglass of a woman, still slightly hyper and skittery.

"Group hug!" Sue cried, and pulled Ron and Edie into a tight embrace. Sue smelled of cilantro herb. She pushed them away. "You just get here? You staying? Don't get a motel! I have an extra room, I guess Edie can have that, and Ron can sleep on the couch..."

Her voice trailed off. She looked closely at her brother and cousin. Her eyes lit up. "You're sleeping together, aren't you? Don't lie to me -- I see it in your posture!" She took their hands. "And you're wearing wedding rings! Are you really...?"

"No, they're only camouflage," Edie said, "something to distract guys -- for now, anyway. And yes, we're a pair." She leaned against Ron. "We look good, don't we?"

"Yes, dammit! Hey, it's lunchtime and the boss is in court in Bisbee all day. I'll call the answering service, let them get the phone. Let's go eat. There's a great place off the highway, only locals know about it. Then we can go for a ride. C'mon, I'll lock up here." She flipped the OPEN/CLOSED sign on the glass door and led them to a dimly-lit taqueria.

"Weren't those shark burritos tasty? Straight from the Sea of Cortez, with just the right spice. And isn't this about the best cider you've ever tasted? Now, for dessert, you've got to try the gingered pears. All the apples and pears are grown just down the road. Local and absolutely fresh. Sandia, hey," she called to the waitress, "how about some cider refills?" She caught her breath. "Okay, now tell me everything."

She teased-out the unedited story. Part in the eatery. Part as they walked to Sue's wide pickup, not much different from Edie's. Part as they bounced on the bench seat, three abreast, Edie in the middle (gearshift between her knees), rolling over gravel tracks into the low eastern mountains. Part as they wandered through a vast assortment of weathered bric-a-brac forming a maze at sunburnt Rattlesnake Ranch.

"So you both fucked this girl in the hot springs? Wow, you are wild folks!"

Edie wondered, why did we tell her all this? Was there truth serum in that cider?

"And you really shot that guy? I'd have shit myself!"

"Fear was not an option," Edie said. And I nearly shit myself anyway, she thought.

They told more of the story as they drove down High Lonesome Road and into Bisbee, the Cochise County seat. Past the huge open-pit copper mine, formerly the greatest mass of the yellow metal on Earth. What used to be a notable mountain was now a rather large hole in the ground. Past that, and the Bisbee Blue turquoise shop, and the Eastern-looking downtown, and on to the old county courthouse with the copper statue of a miner out front.

"C'mon in, I'll find my boss." She led them through the art-deco corridors to a courtroom. The bench was empty; middle-aged men in dark suits and bolo ties stood and smoked and talked, occasionally pointing at papers.

"Hey Lou, got a minute?" A short fat grey-faced balding man looked up.

"Sue, what are you doing here? Something happen? And who are these people -- more clients, maybe?" His splotchy face showed a hungry tension.

"No business today, boss. These are family -- my brother Ron and our cousin Edie. They don't need you to sue anybody, sorry. They're here for a couple days. You don't need me tomorrow." That was not a question. "Carmen's got the phones. The office is tidy. You still have a case here tomorrow, right? Hernandez hasn't settled yet, has she? Yeah, it's safe for me to go. Don't take any wooden pesos! And say 'hola' to Consuela for me."

"Uh, okay Sue, have fun with your family. Be sure to get names and addresses if you see any wrecks. We need the business." Lou thought, damn, if I didn't absolutely depend on Sue, I'd have to fire her. He sighed, and returned to his cohort of legal vultures.

Sue led Ron and Edie back to her truck. "Lou won't go back to Tombstone tonight. He'll be down with his fat whore. Whatever. So you're doing Mexico, huh? Let's get you ready. First the papers, then the supplies." She drove the few miles to the border village and parked near the pedestrian gateway.

"Okay, you need car insurance. It's a scam, but there's no way around it. Better get coverage for a month." A bored clerk in a tiny dusty office on the USA side handled that. "Now let's get your car permit." An official on the Mexican side provided that, for the proper fee and 'tip'. "Now, medicine. I love the pharmacy on the corner. Prices are about a tenth of stateside. And I want a bottle of Oaxaca mezcal. Oh yeah, you have GOT to try Michoacan ice cream! Best stuff you've ever tasted!"

They stocked up on pills and potions. No prescriptions? No problem! The clerk wrote scrips, just to look legal. The ice cream with rich. The mezcal was classy -- no worm at the bottom. The sky was blue and cloudless, with a warm, dry breeze from the south bearing a slight scent of citrus, and sagebrush, and burnt rubber tires.

Sue's story emerged as she drove back into town, up slot-like Tombstone Canyon, through the Time Tunnel connecting Bisbee to the outside world, and along the scrub-covered Mule Mountains to her cottage. "Thank god for California's no-fault divorce! I filed on each of the guys as soon as they were arrested. I don't know why I keep going for bums like that." She sat silent for a minute. Yes, she DID know why. Damn that Ron! "So I've been here for a year. It's not great. It'll do for now."

"Why Tombstone? It's not exactly urban splendor. Even worse than Grants Pass."

"Yeah, sis, how'd you end up out here? Was San Clemente too temperate?"

Sue sighed. "Too many bad memories all around L.A. I maybe could have gone to Santa Barbara or back to San Diego, but I got this job offer -- it's easy work, and living here is pretty cheap. It's not too bad. I'm by myself mostly. That's the only rough part. That, and the centipedes. And the drunks." She downshifted to climb the grade into Tombstone.

Homemade dinner was an easy cheezy enchilada casserole with olives and chiles, "better than Mom used to make, right?" Ron, mouth filled, just nodded agreement. Bisbee Electric Beer washed it down, with mezcal chasers. They puffed on pot Sue grew in a little plastic greenhouse. They talked. They yawned.

"Time for bed, guys? Hey, tell ya what -- you take my king bed and I'll use the guest room." She kissed them. "Be good. leave my toys alone. And don't be too loud, okay? Don't scare the chuckwallas."

*****

They were not TOO noisy. But the door hinge sqeaked around 2:00 AM, and then the bedsprings creaked. Ron roused. "Huh?"

"Shhh. I'm lonely. I haven't snuggled anyone for a long time. Shut up and go back to sleep. Don't mind me." Sue crawled into her bed. She had thought about this ever since dinner. It was time to dive into her dreams -- or were they nightmares?.

Ron woke with the dawn and spooned into his cousin with his sister curled against him. All were naked. Ron twitched. The women stirred. Edie rolled over, opened her eyes, and surveyed her bedmates.

"I thought I felt something last night. Something other than Ron, anyway. G'morning Sue, how you doing?" Edie grinned lazily.

"I'm doing okay now," Sue said, clutching her brother from behind, snuggling her crotch into Ron's butt. "Maybe I could do even better." Her hand reached out to stroke Edie's thigh, then slipped down to gently, hesitantly touch Ron's cock. "Do you two think you could put up with me?"

"Sue, are you sure of what you're doing? I'm your brother."

"Yeah, you're my fucking brother. I know about you and Lyn and Janie -- you aren't shy about sisters and cousins. I know what your life's been like. I know... oh fuck." She shook a little, not quite sobbing.

A figurative light bulb flashed in Edie's head. "Oh, Sue! Those guys, your husbands, they were both born the same time and place as Ron. I bet they looked like him, too. Brother issues, right?"

Sue's voice was raspy. "Is that what they call it in Pop Psych -- brother issues?" She pulled Ron tighter. "Yeah, I guess that's it. I couldn't have my brother so I tried for next-best. But they were next-worst. It didn't work too well. It's fucked." She trembled against Ron's back. "And now you're with Edie, and she's so beautiful, and I'm such a... such a... oh fuck..." She sighed. "And I'm such a nothing."

Edie rolled over them both and held Sue from behind. "Hey, hey, it's okay... Sue, you're a beautiful woman. You don't have to be all alone." She kissed the back of Sue's long neck.

Sue sighed again. She whispered, "Nobody has ever made love to me. They only fuck me, and use me. I married Jason and Jimmy, and they just fucked me. And Larry, and Bill, and Dan, and..." Sue was almost wheezing.

"Sue, do you still have asthma? Can you breathe okay?" Ron was alarmed. He turned in the bed to face his sister, sandwiching her between naked bodies.

"No, asthma hasn't bothered me since I moved here. I'm only being sorry for myself." She opened her eyes and noticed her brother's face was against hers. "Ronny... Ronny, would you... would you kiss me? Kiss me like you kiss Edie? Kiss me like you kissed all the others -- would you do that? Am I worth kissing?"

Edie looked past Sue's shoulder at Ron and nodded. She made a mental note to ask Ron about... no, she thought, if I ask him, he can ask me. We'd better not go there.

"Sue, I love you. Shut up and open your mouth." He gently pressed his lips to hers. Her tongue touched the corner of his open mouth, then probed inside, and then worked furiously against his. She moaned, and wrapped her arms around him, and pressed tighter, ever tighter. She was drowning and he was her life preserver.

Edie continued kissing her cousin's neck and shoulders. Sue's leg crawled over Ron's hip. Edie's hands soothed Sue's arms, and sides, and hips, and then slid between the siblings. She gently rubbed Sue's pear-size breasts -- sides first, then around the bottoms, and then cupped her fully, nipples centered in her palms.

Sue felt Ron's erection pressing against her, and Edie's thighs on her butt, and Ron's tongue deep in her mouth, and Edie's hands on her breasts, and Ron's hands around her shoulders, and her fingers digging into his back, and Edie's lips on her neck, and wetness between her legs, and blood hotly coursing through her veins, and fever, and chills, and dizzy elation. Her mind whirled -- this was so wrong! But it felt so right! She felt loved, actually loved, for the first time since forever.

Edie felt her cousin's straining, trembling body, her soft breasts and hard nipples, her warm buns. She kissed her neck and tasted... cider? She remembered Sue from that long-ago visit as a lively, fearless girl. What had really happened to her? What had broken her? She felt sorrow, and determination, and love. And lust.

Ron felt his sister's fragility. How long, how deep, did that go? Ron had been forced to mostly live with Dad after their parents' nasty divorce. His sisters Sue and Lyn went with Mom -- and with the asshole redneck stud she had left Dad for, and the redneck's two asshole sons. Those three abused Sue and Lyn. Lyn seemed to have recovered fairly well. Sue obviously had not.

Ron pushed the past from his mind. Right now, Sue needed him, and Edie, and their unconditional love.

Sue pulled her mouth away from her brother's. "Ronny..." she whispered, "Ronny, please, please... make love to me... please..." She stared into his eyes, pleading. Again, Edie caught his attention, and she nodded, yes.

Edie and Ron released their holds on Sue. "Lay back here," Ron told his sister. He and their cousin helped Sue into a comfortable mid-bed position. "Relax. We care. We love you. *I* love you." He kissed her mouth, and her neck and down to her bosom, left side, right side, and back again. Edie kissed her neck, and her mouth, tongue twisting while Ron's lips and fingers inflamed Sue's breasts.

One of Edie's hands held Sue's face to her own. The other hand stroked her side, her hip, her thighs, her calf, and back to her thighs. Sue spread her legs almost involuntarily. Edie caressed her inner thighs, and her vulva -- and then slid a finger into her cousin's depths. Sue moaned loudly, and louder yet when Edie's thumb circled and brushed her wet, willing clitoris.

Edie's mouth released Sue's and replaced her fingers at Sue's pussy. She licked the outer lips, and the inner, and then probed deep inside. A moan escaped from Sue's mouth. With her fingers, she pulled Sue's lips apart, revealing her portal of Venus and, above it, her clitoris, straining to emerge from its hood. Edie's tongue and fingers worked their magic -- Sue's arousal rocketed to a new level.

Edie suckled hard on Sue's clitoris. Ron sucked lovingly on her tongue -- and he pinched her nipples. Sue jerked. Her first cum roared through her entire body. She shook and thrashed and moaned like a lost soul as Edie slowed her oral stimulation.

Ron held his sister's head tenderly. "Are you ready?"

"Ohh... ohh... oh yes, yes... oh yes..."

"Are you ready for everything? Should I pull out before I cum?"

"No, no, cum in me, please, cum in me! I want you in me!"

He moved between her raised knees and rubbed his steel-stiff cock through her pussy lips for lubrication, drawing more moans. Then he firmly and smoothly slid into her pussy as deep as possible. She sucked in her breath. As he long-stroked her, she gasped and panted, moaning every time he bottomed-out inside her.

He continued stroking into her, gradually increasing the pace until he was pounding her into the bed. Ron held himself above her torso; Edie kissed and fondled her breasts. Sue's panting changed to little screams, rising in volume and frequency until she shrieked loudly, went rigid all over, and then melted helplessly. Ron thrust a few more times, and came, came hard, filling her, overflowing her, and collapsing on her.

"Oh fuck, oh yeah, yeah..." Sue gasped. "Oh Ron, oh Edie, oh I love you, I love you both..."

They lay in a tangle for some minutes. Ron's damped cock finally slipped from his sister's vagina, and he rolled off her. Edie scooted over and took his soaked soft penis into her mouth and licked him dry. She then settled between Sue's long legs, nuzzled her vulva, and licked-up and drank her cousins' combined spicy nectars. She had never done this before! But it seemed so right, so natural. Sue tensed again. Edie licked harder, re-stimulating Sue's clit, a relentless revival. Sue came again, but softer, muted, drained.

They fell apart, and clung together, and dozed. Well, the siblings dozed. Edie lay in a reverie, musing on all that led her here, considering possible paths and outcomes.

*****

The windows brightened. Biological needs roused the sleepers -- urination, hunger, thirst. They dressed in their familiar denims, Sue in a long denim skirt. They ate huevos rancheros and maize corn tortillas, and drank strong coffee laced with aguardiente rum, and talked of possibilities and impossibilities.

Even dressed modestly, Sue could hardly keep her hands off her visitors, her lovers, her family. "Oh damn, thank you, thank you." She sat between them, all three along the long side of the dining table that sometimes doubled as a craft workspace. Their hands rubbed each other's thighs when not otherwise occupied holding utensils. "You guys are so great! I love you! How long can you stay?"

"Day of the Dead is in just over a week. We could make Aguascalientes in three days, easy. But Oaxaca (wha-HAW-kah) reportedly has a much better festival, and it's a couple days further in. We should leave no later than tomorrow to get there in time. But don't worry, we'll be back." He stroked his sister's emotion-clouded face. She melted into his touch, and then raised her eyes to his.

"But what if something happens to you? Mexico is dangerous. I won't go past the border zone. It scares me. What could happen to you -- that SCARES me!"

"What, didn't you have fun when Dad drove us down there? I seem to recall that you absolutely loved it. We all did, you and Lyn the most. Climbing the pyramids north of Veracruz, and playing in that psychedelic jungle-grown maze in Xilitla (hee-LEET-law), and running through the mask and craft museums in Zacatecas. And the cave full of mummies in Guanajuato. And the competing mariachi bands in Plaza Garibaldi in Mexico City -- you were dancing like a bug on a hotplate. You sure weren't scared then."

His sister sighed. "Yeah, well, I guess I've changed, or maybe I've heard too much from folks here. Of course, some of them just don't like Mexicans. I don't know how much they're telling me truth, or just their fears and hate." Who can I believe, she wondered, Lou's crowd, or...?