A Taste of Incest - Pears & Cider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She changed tack. "What are you going to do with the shotgun? You're not supposed to take guns into Mexico. And I don't want you to leave it with me. I... just don't, okay? I suppose I could lock it in Lou's office safe, but I'd really rather..."

Edie interrupted. "We read some travel accounts. They all say to avoid situations where we think a gun might be necessary. It's better just to run than to get in a shootout. So we won't take it, and we won't leave it with you. Our best bet is probably to leave it with the sheriff, right?"

Sue nodded. "That should work. Don't trust the deputy here in Tombstone, he's a shit. But you could leave it with Sheriff Jimmy Judd. Jimmy is an okay guy. Umm, it can't be traced to anything, can it? Like that guy you shot?" She looked at Edie.

"I really doubt it. Shotguns aren't rifled so they don't leave barrel tracks on pellets. An FBI lab might match the gunpowder chemically -- but a million other guns have the same residue. The chance of linking us to anything is vanishingly small. I bet your lawyer boss would say the same thing."

"Okay then. But I still... damn, you just got here, and now you're going tomorrow! When do you think you'll be back?"

Ron and Edie exchanged glances. "We haven't talked about that. We likely won't be in a hurry after we reach Oaxaca. I want to show Edie some of where we were on the family trip. We'll probably want to explore. We can afford that for awhile, right?"

Edie nodded. She chose her words carefully. She did not want to frighten Sue with the prospect of many months' absence. "We can travel on a tight budget and still see and do a lot. I suppose that where and how we go... depends. We can stay in touch. Not just postcards -- we can call you every couple days. International phone charges are high, but we can at least exchange news. We can call your office. If you need us here for any reason, we can probably be back from anywhere in... how long, Ron? A week?"

"Probably less. Anyplace with a phone will be on a paved road. We could drive fast all the way from Guatemala or Yucatan in less than a week. And if necessary, like if there's an emergency, we could store the truck and fly back in less than a day."

Sue was only moderately convinced and relieved. "Okay. But come back, dammit!"

"Damn right we'll come back," Edie said. "But now that we're here, what'll we do with the rest of our stay?"

"There's other stuff here I want you to see. So I can show you around some more, yeah. But I really want to be close to you, that's all, just be with you."

"I think that can be arranged," Ron smiled. He held her close and kissed her.

Sue drove her pickup to scenic and historical vistas, to quaint shops and studios, to fruit and nut orchards, and to the sheriff's office in Bisbee. The shotgun was safely locked away; Sheriff Jimmy warned them to watch their butts across the border. They stopped at the motor vehicles office for Arizona driver's licenses, just to have backup I.D. And they returned to her cottage after dinner, for lovemaking.

Sue unlocked her front door. "Anybody need a shower?" Yes, indeed. They stripped down and lathered up -- and blood dripped from Edie. "Oh, looks like somebody just started their period," Sue laughed. "I hope you won't feel left out."

"Do you have an extra old blanket to throw on the bed? I don't mind a little blood," Ron said. The women looked at him oddly. "No, really. You're extra wet, extra juicy, extra aroused, softer, fuller. I love it! And you will too! I'll fuck your blood, sure."

So he did, and she did. Sue licked them off after Ron came into Edie's carnivorous cavern. "Mmmm, cum and blood, interesting. Want a taste?" They shared the rosy froth. Interesting, yes, not gross at all -- when it comes from those you love and who love you.

Yes, the farewell the next morning was tearful. Yes, Ron and Edie crossed the border and enjoyed an eventful Mexican journey, from late October and El Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) 1974 to Semana Santa (Easter Week) and early April 1975, over five months. That story is for another episode.

*****

The creamy white pickup and shell were slightly worn-looking when the Carsons crossed back into USA territory. Their first stop: a BURGER KING, to re-Americanize their guts with cheeseburgers and milk shakes! Next, Ron and Edie entered the sheriff's office in Bisbee to retrieve the shotgun. Ron borrowed a telephone.

"This is the law office of Louis Lomax. How can I help you?"

"Hi Sue, we're back, right on schedule."

"RONNY!! (Oops, sorry Lou, I didn't mean to scare you.) RONNY! Are you okay? How's Edie? Where are you?"

"We're fine. We're languishing under Sheriff Jimmy's steely gaze at this very moment. Edit didn't find any notches in the stock, so it probably wasn't used to kill anyone while we were gone, ha! (Oh, I'm sorry, Sheriff -- I won't joke about that.) Anyway Sue, we'll be in Tombstone in an hour or so. Office or home?"

"I have a bunch of stuff to type up... no, fuck that, it can wait till tomorrow... (Yeah, well, fuck you too, Lou, you know it's not time-critical. Oh, don't cry, boss, it'll get done, you won't lose any money. Hu huh, and do you have a replacement lined up? I thought not. Stick it!) Sorry about that, Ron. Everything's okay here. Yeah, come to the house. I'll be waiting. See ya!"

The lovemaking and re-joining lasted until mid-morning the next day. Sue HAD to get to work in the afternoon. Ron and Edie promised not to leave the county anytime soon.

Sue and Edie collaborated that evening on a pollo con móle feast, chicken stewed in a rich spicy chocolate-chili-pumpkinseed sauce, washed down by mulled apple-cinnamon cider, with gingered pears for dessert. They wore aprons while cooking -- hot juices can splash painfully -- but it was otherwise a naked dinner.

They enjoyed a naked post-prandial treat also, of mezcal mixed with coffee and cream, and hashish filtered through clear cold water, and shared kisses and caresses.

Back in bed, after more conjunctions of mouths, hands, and genitals, after more merging of souls, they lay together and talked softly.

"I know, I keep asking. I don't want to sound too needy, too desperate, but I really want to know how long you guys can stay, and where you'll go next." Sue DID sound needy, and desperately insecure, and anxiously apprehensive. Could they, SHOULD they, reassure her?

"It's partly a money thing now," Edie said. She kissed her cousin's breast. "Money and time. Ron and I agreed on a timetable. We didn't spend much money in Mexico, but what's left won't last forever. We've GOT to prepare. We agreed to work, and go to school, and build a real life. That's our contract." She licked the nearest nipple again. Sue shuddered.

"And that can't happen here in Cochise County," Ron said, and stroked his sister's thin thigh. "But it CAN happen in Tucson. If we stay in Arizona, where can we go to university? Flagstaff, but that's way off; or near Phoenix, but it sucks; or in Tucson, an hour away. If we settle there for now we could visit you, when, every weekend or so? That's if you stay in Tombstone. Are you glued-in here?"

"I'm not glued, stapled, pinned, or heat-bonded anywhere. Rent on this cottage is low but so what? Are you guys really going to Tucson? I could get a job there, easy. I know how to do legal secretary stuff in Arizona now. I could move in with you -- no, we'd all get a house together! I'd work full-time and take night classes. You'd work part-time and take full classes. We all know how to live cheap. We can make it happen! I know we can!" Sue's excitement prompted her to kiss her brother's cock.

"I think so too," Edie said. "The question is, when? We should check the admissions office, see about classes, requirements, transcripts and stuff. Sue, that was a great idea to get us driver's licenses before we left! Now we're officially Arizona residents with low tuition. But do we start with summer session or wait till the fall semester?" She kissed Sue's neck.

"And that sort of depends on what jobs we can get. Edie, you know how to run a market's books, right? I've done lots of shitwork but I can type and I've had sales and clerical jobs. And I have my radio technician's license. As long as we can all avoid working weekends, we can spend a lot of time together, and have time to see some of the Southwest." He reached over Sue to rub Edie's ass.

"What classes will you take? I'm not real excited over secretary stuff; I'll aim for a business degree, maybe marketing, something like that." Sue stroked Ron's cock.

"Business for me too, like in administration," Edie said, fondling Sue's breasts. "Are you still thinking of doing more in electronics or radio or microwaves, like you said?"

"I haven't seen the majors offerings yet, but I'd like to get into computers. Not building them or doing engineeriing or math, but business data processing. Money."

"Money. That sounds interesting. But do you know what else sounds interesting?" Sue glared at her brother. "Getting fucked. I'm real interested in fucking right now."

Sue pushed her brother down on his back and slid between his legs. "Mmmm, looks like you're happy to see me," she told the one-eyed snake looming in her face. She licked off a dollop of pre-cum that had started oozing out. "Yes, definately happy." She licked all around his little head, and up and down along the steely shaft.

"Save some of that for me," Edie ordered. She slid down next to Sue and rubbed her body against her cousin's, grinding her crotch into Sue's butt. Ahhh. She put her face against Sue's, and kissed her, and then turned her attention to Ron's balls.

"Okay, enough of that," Sue said. "It's time for me to get fucked. Edie, lean up against the headboard there, yeah, like that. Spread those legs! Watch out, here I cum!" Sue crouched before her cousin and nuzzled her fuzzy pussy. "Yummm..."

Ron looked at his sister on her elbows and knees, butt in the air, mouth in the jungle. He thought, I must have done something right! He knelt behind Sue and swirled his very wet and hard member around her inflamed labia, gathering yet more juices -- and then slowly, smoothly, he sounded her depths. She gasped, and increased the pace of her pussy-licking.

Sue held Edie's hips tightly to stabilize herself against Ron's ever-faster pounding. Oh god oh god oh god, she thought, this is amazing! Edie twisted her nipples as her cousin's tongue transported her to ecstasy. Her thought were streams of images and sensations, not words. Ron gripped one of Sue's hips and frigged her clit with his other hand. I can keep this up all night, he thought. He moved even faster.

"Aaahhhhh...!!" shrieked Edie. "Mmmmphh... ooohhhhhh..." moaned Sue. "Unngh..." groaned Ron, filling his sister with hot liquid love. "Ohhhh..." they all sighed, collapsing.

They slept very well that night, with the scent of pears in the air and the taste of cider on their breaths.

*****

What did they learn at the University of Arizona admissions office? Did Edie and Ron return to Grants Pass, Oregon? Did Sue go along? What about Edie's brother Steve, and Ron's sister Lyn and cousin Janie? Did Lou make Consuela an honest woman? Did they feel the earthquake? Did Ron join the Army? Stay tuned for more!

Not The End.

Author's note: For the origins of FURTHUR, see Tom Wolfe's classic book THE ELECTRIC KOOL-AID ACID TEST.

This story by Hypoxia Smurf is copyright (c) 2014. Fans of RON'S JOURNAL stories (both of you!) may notice that details don't entirely match the earlier stories. Think of this as being on a variant timeline, and yes, the timelines merge again. Keep your eyes peeled for more standalone A TASTE OF INCEST tales -- some adapted, some new, none depending on their predecessors -- but go ahead, read them anyway. If you like this, VOTE!

And don't miss THE BOOK OF RUTH and the BLACK & WHITE stories.