All Comments on 'A Taste of Incest - Turkey (Mom)'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep going

Would like to read more. Maybe he gets her pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a great story, and what a list of Favorites!

What gets me about this terrific story is not so much that Alex gets to fuck his own mother. That's fine, and every boy should do it at least once, just to find out how his cock feels up the same cunt he came out of. (hint: it feels real, real good) What's special here is how his mother Megan feels. When Alex blows his balls and floods his mother's insides with his warm creamy semen, "Megan felt her son's sperm shoot inside her and trigger her own ecstasy." I believe that that's the way plenty of mothers secretly look on their darling baby boy. It's the semen in their son's hot young balls that's the sign of his manly virility, that excites them so much their cunt runs like a river. A mother like Megan can't get enough of the precious stuff. Lucky for her, Alex's balls never quit, and he's a generous guy, especially where his mom's concerned. He's willing to give her as much as she needs, wherever she needs it. A mother's twat filled to the brim with her son's sperm is a happy twat.

BG187BG187over 9 years ago
very good

You're becoming one of my favorite. I love your mom/son stories.

Like the guy before me said. I'd like to see her get pregnant.

5 stars!

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
Eh

Eh. Honestly not sure why but didn't like it. Just didn't.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

you did good till the part where the teacher taps 'jamie' on the shoulder. then you did it again when she was thinking about her fingers and toys and 'ryan' had not dated much.

good storyline and an excellent try with the two perspective story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Idon't like it!

I don't like it! I have read so many stories, but this one, I don't get it. You give so many details, about the car, the family, specially the environment. You said so much about the places in so details, that at least you should live those places or look for them on google earth. So much detail about everything but the persons and the drama about INCEST.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Who is Jamie?

"...and then Professor Tahernejead tapped Jamie, her T.A., on the shoulder. She frowned and told him, 'Studies show that rectal thermometers are still the best way to take a baby's temperature. Plus, it really teaches the baby who's boss. Now, who do you think is boss here, and how can we establish that, hmmm?' The class cracked up. Jamie just blushed."

and what does this have to do with a turkey hunt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I've read both. not the same story.

In both stories the male (dad/son) is the one who need to pee and falls into cold water. But Dad is authority figure, son is not

In both stories the female (mom,daughter) initiate the incest. But mom is authority figure. daughter is not.

In both stories the described remedy for hypothermia is criminally incorrect: 1) It is just fine for the patient to fall asleep. Best thing he can do. 2) Force-warming the patient by sharing a sleeping bag (or having sex) heat up the extremities (arms and legs) too fast and may well cause a cold-shock to the vulnerable inner organs when cold blood from the limbs start flowing into the torso. That can kill. By all mean wrap the torso warmly, but dont wrap the limbs much, just enough to avoid frost. The ideal is to let metabolic heat do the warming. Slowly. Have sugar rich food or fluids ready when wanted, but NO alcohol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4 stars. A very well conceived storyline: Hypixia brings the 2 caracters into a very unusual situation where the two neked bodies must be pressed against one another...

Signals that mom's body sends to her brain are overriding other impulses and she crosses the Rubicon. The son thought he was in seventh heaven.

The scene where mom is spooning her som, her pubic hair pressed against his bum, is both very sexy & romantic. I imagined my mom's naked body pressed against my back... for a brief moment, in my mind, i felt my mother's pubic hair on may ass cheeks... (I had the hots for my mom big time & then some, & she was number one on the top list in my erotic fantasy world.)

Here is why the story can not get 5-star rating:

The background story about his childhood decicted a boy who was close to both of his parents. The side-stories about the family tree added little to the storyline.

Hunting scenes were well described but it was not obvious whether son really liked the activity.

What the two characters did would unleashh an avalanche of mixed emotions and the raw lust of the flesh. In their microcosm they experienced their own big bang, which must be traumatic albeit very gratifying.

The story could have expanded in that direction at the expense of some details that are way less relevant to the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice try but....

Nice try but not as good as the classic story "Camping with Mom"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES