All Comments on 'A Taxi Ride Home'

by fewella

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 6 years ago
Hot!

Fun story. Cant wait to hear how he shows her off next.

ManosHandsManosHandsabout 6 years ago
Nice first entry

A very good start... I'll be looking to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Rock hard

I thought that was great, going to be busy for 5 minutes now.

fewellafewellaabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you....

...for your comments x

knickerlover13knickerlover13almost 6 years ago
hot

made me hard! well written. have to say my wife has done something similar, sadly not with me though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Caroline gang bang

Phil continued mauling Caroline’s naked tits in front of all the men and she realised she was still holding her husband by the hand.She turned to look at him while Phil started lifting her skirt up,exposing her black knickers to everyone.He put his hands inside her knickers and started fingering her cunt.She stared at Eamonn and began moaning with pleasure as Phil pulled her knickers down to her knees.Eamonn smiled at Caroline as Phil led her to a table and told her to lie down on the edge of the table.Before she lay back Phil pulled Caroline’s vest over her head and told her to unzip her short skirt.She obliged and lay back on the table,her stockinged legs hanging over the edge.A young,scrawny lanky teenager with spots approached Caroline and pulled her knickers all the way down before stuffing them in his pocket.He grinned as he pulled her legs apart and positioned himself between them.Caroline smiled at Eamonn who was sitting alongside her as the teenager began playing with her tits.She groaned as he pinched her nipples hard and sighed when she felt his hard cock pushing against her shaved cunt.As he began fucking Caroline roughly she whispered to Eamonn “This is what you always wanted,darling”as the young lad continued his assault on Caroline’s cunt and tits.Eamonn stared at his wife being fucked on a table,wearing nothing but fishnet stockings,by a complete stranger and wondered how many men in the room would be fucking Caroline after the teenager had finished enjoying her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfewella@fewella
Here to share fantasies. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours! x