All Comments on 'A Teacher's Love'

by WallsOverSidewalks

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DexicreonDexicreonover 18 years ago
Nice story, but . . .

you must NEVER use Vaseline with condoms! Vaseline dissolves the latex in condoms. You use KY Jelly with condoms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW

I'm a straight girl and holy smackeroos, you had me loving every minute of this story...I loved the hurt the anguish, the pain, the suffering, the love...most importantly it was the love that shun through and not made it all about the sex (granted the sex was awesome but it was romantic and sexy).........Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You've got a gift

FANTASTIC STORY- Truly wonderful, it was so...powerful, and heart wrenchingly joyful...beautiful, a work of art, you should publish it.

DirtyAliceBlackDirtyAliceBlackover 17 years ago
That was sexy and lovely!

Hell, I'm a straight woman and that even got me going. It was a beautifull story I thought and it was well written too. Keep up the good work ;)

Alicexxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
omfg

OMG THAT STORY WAS AMAZING IM CRYING AS I RIGHT THIS AH ALL I CAN SAY IS GREAT JOB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
omfg

I cried through the whole damn story I LOVED IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
learning to love

I'm a straight girl who was raped early in life and in highschool had a similar experience going out with a caring and concerned teacher (it didn't work out though). It was both weird and moving to read a story with so much resonance.

PS_LopezPS_Lopezalmost 16 years ago
Length

I stopped at Vaseline+Condom for the reason stated above. However, I did find the story enjoyable. Unfortunately, I believe you have a potential novel, if you take the time to work out more subplots and conflicts. Conflict with Andy is passable, but needs a lot more work. Affair provides lot of potential conflict for the Professor. In short, this story has so much potential it should be worked on in much more detail than it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great except for Vaseline.

You can't use Vaseline or baby oil with condoms. Well, you could, but it would defeat the purpose of using a condom - those lubricants cause the condom to break down and tear. AstroGlide or KY is much, much better for sensation as well as protection. Great story, though!

hopkinscmhopkinscmabout 14 years ago
conceal our desires

Then they fucked. The story had a nice build up, but then it felt like you rushed through the sex scene. Even the ending felt rushed, like you didn't know how to end it. How about Austin getting the assholes back by pressing charges? Would have been nice to see that happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
<3

ignore the stupid comments...yah did greatt :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Like This

I hope you would consider writing another chapter to this. It is a great story line. I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous