A Teacher's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pennsylvania, why?" I continued to stare boldly into his eyes.

"You can't go there..." He saw the confusion in my face and blushed immensely.

"Why? It's my only home." I exclaimed trying to figure out what he was choking on.

"No!" He shocked me by lunging for me. His mouth was on mine in seconds. His soft lips brushed against mine and his hands held my face. It took me a few moments to kiss him back and he smiled into the kiss once I did. He gave me soft kisses and nibbled on my upper lip. He broke away, still having his eyes closed and whispered to me, "Home is with me. Please Austin... you can't leave me." He begged constantly for me not to go and said he'd do anything to have me stay.

***Professor Johnson***

Class was so much better when Austin started staring at me. He put hope into my heart that maybe we could, one day, be together. He watched every move I made and documented every word I said in his head. He smiled every time I caught him and I smiled back. One time, he was gently holding his crotch and I ended up stuttering. I had to apologize to the class yet noticed he was blushing too. He had not noticed he placed his hand there until he saw me staring. It made my cock twitch.

Days went by and soon after we had small talks after classes. He would ask me things and when it dawned on me that he wanted to get closer to me, I became bold and asked him more personal questions.

We talked about everything friends would talk about and after a few days, we found out a lot about each other. I was still unsure how to get to the topic I wanted so desperately to talk about. On one of our final talks after class, I was very upset. He quickly recognized it and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing... I'm just not ready to be on break." I avoided looking at him and pretended to be writing something down on my notepad.

"You'll be okay. It's only a month." We didn't speak for twenty minutes and the silence was nice. He understood I was hurting. I wonder if he was too.

"I don't know what to say Austin." I willingly stared at him. His tall body was sitting halfway on a front-row desk and his hands were placed in his lap. His chest hair peeked out of his shirt while it heaved. He was clean shaven with a beautiful soft smile plastered onto his face. His eyes were bearable to look into nowadays because the sorrow was gone. They were filled with longing. I wanted him in my arms and his body pressed against mine. I wanted to stand up to feel those lips that called out my name. I wanted his cock in my mouth so badly. I wanted to give him more than my knowledge. I wanted him to have me.

"You should get going. I'm going to lock up in five minutes." I continued to watch as he slipped off the desk and picked up his backpack. I watched his ass sway as he headed out and thought about how it smelled, how it tasted, and how I would feel deep inside of it. I nearly groaned at the thought. "See you soon Austin." With that, he left giving me one more glance at his face. He turned the corner and he was gone.

My mind refused to sleep that night. I looked at the pillow wishing Austin was sleeping there. I couldn't erase him from my mind now, he was in and I knew in my heart I couldn't let him leave. All through the night, I cleaned up the house and figured out a way to ask Austin to stay.

On our last conversation in my classroom, Austin surprised me by making me follow him to his car. I was so shocked to receive a gift from him. It had been years since anyone had given me a gift and I couldn't help but release a few tears. I found no voice to thank him. I stared at the gift and asked Austin where he was going to go. He answered and when he said home was in fucking Pennsylvania, I yelled, "No!" and kissed his mouth.

My mind was racing along with my heart and I knew this was so wrong, but so amazingly right. I knew we belonged together and I wasn't going to let him get away from me. I kissed him with everything I had and when he kissed me back, I knew he felt the same for me. I held his hips and lost myself inside his kiss. I didn't really know I was begging him to stay until he pulled away and whispered, "You're beautiful" in my ear. He held my hand and stared at me and it felt like we were the only people that existed on this earth.

***Austin*** "I'll go to your place tonight." I said. I looked up at him in shock and hugged him tightly. I was so happy just knowing this wasn't the last time I'd see him for a month. Without the love of your life, a month is way too long. I broke away from him and walked towards my dorm completely happy. I packed my suitcases and I tensed when I saw Andy standing in the doorway.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Home. School's over." I said coldly while packing.

"Yeah, I know. I'm going home tomorrow morning. I guess I'll see you later." He left and the tension left with him. I packed the few items I needed and didn't even glance back to look. I put it all into my trunk and backseat.

I arrived at his house by seven. He opened the door surprised and smiling.

"I thought you changed your mind, but come on in." He shut the door and welcomed me with wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I held onto his hand and let him nuzzle his face into my neck.

"Thank you Austin." He said softly.

I turned around to face him. Somehow, his hands never left my waist. I looked down at him and leaned in to kiss him. I cupped his face in my hand and placed the hungriest kiss I've ever given on his lips. I opened my mouth and his tongue dived in. Our tongues melted together and I groaned into his mouth deeply when he placed his hand against my crotch. I grew weak in the knees yet a little bit of fear rose to the surface. I gently pushed him off and told him, "Not yet."

He tried to search my eyes but avoided his stare. "Let's eat before the food gets cold." He agreed and the steak he made was delicious. I noticed he hardly ate; he was watching me intently. I paused and asked why he didn't eat.

"Austin. Tell me what happened. I touched you and it sparked a memory. Tell me Austin, please." He asked with complete seriousness. I knew I couldn't avoid this forever so I put down my utensils and told him everything.

"Turning eighteen wasn't pleasant for me. The night of my birthday my father came in and ..." I paused and forced myself to get the strength to speak again. "... He kissed me. I said no. He kissed me harder. I said no louder. He put his hand on my crotch and pressed into it. I tried to remove his hand. He didn't understand. He told me to be quiet. I agreed and he tore off my bottoms. He put a type of lube on my ass; finger fucked it, and then stuck his ugly prick inside me. He raped me until I bled. That was my first too. Then, Andy... someone I had liked, did the same thing."

"This was both at eighteen?" He asked quietly. I knew he was hurting for me. It felt nice to have him understand and not be so cold-hearted.

"No." I looked down at my lap in shame. He said it was okay to look up and I said, "Andy did it the second day of school. I couldn't walk very well." I pushed my meal aside and left the table. I refused to let myself look into his beautiful face. I walked to the bedroom I remembered clearly and laid there. He let me be alone for a while. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

***Professor Johnson***

I sat dumbfounded by Austin's story. I couldn't believe his father would commit such a horrendous act. The beautiful man in front of me has never experienced the beauty of sex and it astounded me. My blood ran cold when he told me indirectly Andy was a boy from school. I couldn't believe a rapist lived on the grounds I walked on everyday. I let Austin leave and recover. I knew he didn't like feeling weak around me so I did the dishes.

After the dishes, I walked quietly to my room and saw him sprawled onto his stomach. I climbed gently on top of the bed and lied beside to him. I draped my arm on his waist and used my other arm to rest my head on while I twirled his hair around my fingers. I released my hold on him and caressed his cheeks. He was so beautiful. His tear-stained face with his long eyelashes and beautiful thick lips was mine.

I readjusted so my upper body hung over him. I wrapped one leg around his and placed kisses along his cheek and down his throat. I held him close to me and felt our connection growing stronger. I kissed his forehead and was surprised to see his eyes filled with passion staring up at me. He grabbed my neck and pulled me down. He kissed me and moaned into my eager mouth. I returned his kiss and felt his hands roam on my stomach. I shivered and responded by lying on him while kissing him harder. He pushed me away again and looked at me. He smiled and pulled me down for a hug.

"Help me to let go." He whispered into my ear.

"Austin, I'm never going to hurt you." I sealed that promise with a soft kiss.

***Austin***

I rolled over so my body covered his. He levered himself up as I slowly undid his shirt. When his shirt was off, he lied back down. His muscular chest was filled with thick curly hairs that thinned down at his lower belly. I placed my hand on his chest to play with his curls. I found his nipple and pinched it enough to see him gain pleasure out of that small act. He arched his back and closed his eyes begging for more. I gave kisses that trailed down his stomach. He gently thrust his lower body towards me and I smiled down at him. I undid his belt, then the two buttons, next his zipper. My thumbs wrapped around the elastic band from his boxers and slid everything downward. Once they were off, I paused and stared at his beautifully sculpted body.

"Gosh, you're more beautiful than I imagined..." I said.

"You touched yourself thinking about me?" He looked up at me. I blushed and he knew then, I had.

"Touch me Austin... please." He moaned out to me.

I held his cock and stroked it up and down immediately after he gasped. Deciding to try something new, I caressed his balls while sticking my middle finger in his hole. Noticing the effect it was having on him, I smiled. I kept on pleasuring him and he kept on moaning and groaning. He also repeated my name many times when he was reaching his climax. I saw his face and I knew he was seconds away from tripping. Our lips met as I bent forward and as if our kiss was a trigger, he came spurt after spurt of cum. He cried out in my mouth as I kissed him and his hands held the hair on my head tightly. My body pressed onto his and with smooth thrusting motions, I let his cock rub against mine. I cried out due to immense pleasure. Our love seeds were now mixed within our fluids and after a few moments we were ready to conceal our desires.

***Professor Johnson***

Rolling Austin off my body, I soon found Vaseline in a nearby drawer. I tore at the Trojan condom package.

"Do you want to do the honor?" I asked.

"I want you to make love to me, Pro-"

"It's Toby with you. Call me Toby, please." I said after cutting Austin's words off.

"Make love to me Toby. I want you." Austin said the magical three words I've been dying to hear from him and that had me over the edge- well, almost. Watching Austin roll a condom down my painfully hard cock was the sexiest thing I'd ever witnessed. Feeling his fingers brush my sensitive cock had me moaning uncontrollably. I laid Austin onto his back and climbed over him. I stared into his eyes and saw a flash of love. Remembering what he told me earlier about his father, I knew I had reached his heart. I reached over him and grabbed the Vaseline.

"Do it." I handed him the Vaseline and he gladly smeared it over the condom. I shivered and tried so hard to show him how I felt through my eyes. Once he finished, I took the Vaseline from him and smeared the oil over his tight hole. I pressed one finger in and let him adjust; then at two fingers he gasped; at three he winced causing his eyes to squeeze shut. I paused and once he nodded softly, I twisted them and slowly moved them, preparing him for something larger, yet much greater- me.

I hovered myself over him and put his legs over my shoulders. I carefully slipped myself in and did everything I could to not explode right then. With the love filling my mind and heart and his ass squeezing at my cock, I could hardly move to complete him. He flexed his legs and laid them beside me. With his hand, he forced me to lie completely down on him. I slowly thrust upward letting myself go deeper in him. I buried my face in his chest and cried out at the almost unbearable feeling he was giving me.

"I love you Toby." I froze at his words and realized how difficult it was to repeat them back. I knew I loved him but I couldn't say them. I made myself face his eyes and watched him as I moved myself in and out of him. My mouth gaped open when suddenly I felt myself climbing fast.

"I can't hold much longer Aust-" I tripped and felt myself cum harder than ever before.

"Oh god... Austin... I... god..." I continued to move trying to watch his expressions.

"Toby... I'm going to cum soon. Fuck me harder, please." With that, I pounded with all I had to give. I buried myself close to him and felt my eyes water. I knew then, I had to say it.

"Austin... I.... I love you." The most amazing thing happened. He grabbed my head and pulled me down for the most romantic kiss. His body quivered under mine as he produced an extremely intense orgasm. He came so much and had to break our kiss to cry out his pleasure.

"Toby... oh my god... oh god... fuck ....Toby..." He gasped between each word.

Our breathing ceased after a few silent moments. I held him to me and thought about everything that just occurred. Few days after, we went at it again and after that, we fucked every day and of course not always the same way. Sometimes it was in the kitchen, sometimes the shower, sometimes the family room, but mostly my bedroom. It was our favorite spot. Oh yeah, after months of making love, we reenacted our first night on Valentine's Day and I wore the shirt and tie he gave me for the first time. He loved it and I loved it more.

12