All Comments on 'A Teacher's Sin Uncovered Ch. 04'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely

More please. So enjoyed reading and kinda what i crave need here in real life but with a black dom

alyson xx i can be emailed at subkinkyaly@yahoo.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
AWESOME!

Loved it!!!!.....you are good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sequel series idea

break Roger with the teachers help

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

ok just read all 4 chapters consecutively, never ever have I done that. I can't even remember if you said if this were true, can't remember what this chick looked like, but sure as hell hope this actually happened. absolutely amaaazing! I'm completely speechless. dumb deaf and blind!

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 8 years ago
Pure Entertainment!

Andy Grooms Helga for His and Our Pleasure! Well-written, Four Chapter, One-Handed Sexual Trip! Thank You! Great Ending! Would NOT Mind 'The Sequel' !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One more part

I'd love to hear one more part about how she went back to school and was made to humiliate herself with risky submissive acts. Let her regain some reluctance once back in a teacher setting and away from the allure of the weekend. Then make her fall once again. Perhaps even push the boundaries a little and toward the end of the year maybe she does some things that require her to give up her career and submit as his full-time slave. That'd be a hot last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Best I've read so far. So..... about Roger, or Bruce.

Very well written. I enjoyed every single word from the start to finish.

The only thing I can complain about is who the heck is Roger? Did Bruce change his name when he went to visit his mom? I was a little confused.

You have a talent to writing effectively and I totally enjoy all your stories.

Please continue.

Perhaps some of the cheerleaders get involved with her? Maybe some of the basketball players as well?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Agree!!

I agree wholeheartedly with Anonymous from January 3rd of this year, except. I don't want her to give up her job. No, I would rather she take a student-lover each year and stay with him (or her) until the end of that school year, teaching him (or her) the finer points of their sexuality! After all, she is a teacher, right?

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bruce or Roger?

Seems you got confused

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exquisite

You've made me harder than Chinese Algebra for the last two weeks - a state that the two women I fuck have greatly appreciated. Truly fabulous erotica. We thank you sincerely. You possess a wonderful talent illuminates all that read you.

mustang123mustang123about 4 years ago
Naughty

I think you are an amazing woman and writer. I love how you tease and then deliver. You give the prospective of a woman, so intense and loving sex. A woman that gives herself to a man unconditionally. I can’t think of a most intense story I’ve read in a very long time.

Thank you for the privilege of your work

Bill

MrBondsMrBondsalmost 4 years ago
Really good, butt...

Great writing: descriptions and details are amazing and steamy hot. I really enjoyed the gang bang. I too noticed the Roger/Bruce error. Helga could have been more resistant throughout the story; the category is Reluctance/Non-Consent. Overall, this was a hot series and well done. Thanks.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBover 1 year ago

Hmmm, it’s only a fantasy so the Roger/Bruce thing as well as the totally ridiculously mature connected and wealthy teenager Andy can be ignored

Great ideas but please get an editor

rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

E~rotic. How did Bruce turn into Rodger. Four stars.

Baqfid12Baqfid1211 months ago

Great story

Boyfriend name changing was a bit off

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a ridiculous ending and so boring. Plus the husbands name changing was just lazy.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady7 months ago

Loved it!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8249 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES