A Teacher's Sin Uncovered Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the Mayor's rich voice. "Fuck him dear. Fuck him."

He bucked forward - his cock must be down her throat - driving her onto Andy's cock. Her eyes rolled back in her head; her tits jiggled and jumped; she jerked her ass back and forth. Pulling her head from her husband's cock she howled like a coyote.

The Mayor urged her on. "Fuck him! Fuck him!"

She pushed back into Andrew. I touched my nipples. They were sore, swollen, about to pop. I squeezed them, enjoying the pleasure and the pain.

Maureen was muttering, her sounds more animal than human.

Then the Mayor's voice again. "Andy fuck her up the ass."

I pushed a finger inside my pussy, said, "Yes Andrew, fuck her up the ass."

Andy pulled his cock from her pussy. Maureen dropped her face to the Persian rug, arched her back, spread her legs, thrust her butt in the air. Oily slime dripped down her thighs.

"Shove it up her ass Andy," the Mayor commanded. His hand was flying up and down his cock.

Andy dipped two fingers into Maureen's soggy cunt, applied the juice to her butt, pushed some inside, planted his cock-head on her small brown asshole, paused, pushed forward.

Maureen, her face pressed to the pillow, wailed. It must have felt like having a baseball bat shoved in your rump. Her legs almost buckled, but she forced herself back, heaving against the determined prick.

"It's going in. Harder! Harder!" the Mayor demanded.

Andy's bloated purple cockhead, veins flaring, drove between her ass cheeks.

Maureen grunted into her pillow and pushed into Andy.

Something gave, the hot ball of his cockhead drilled into her asshole. Maureen clamped her eyes shut and bit the pillow. Her fists clenched.

I watched the head, then two, then three inches of Andrew's shaft disappear inside Maureen. I urged him on; another couple of inches of bloated cock rode up inside her.

Maureen whimpered, "Nnnnnnn, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn."

Andrew pressed on, not stopping until fully embedded in Maureen's backside. Maureen, the satin cheeks of her ass pressed against his pubic hair, lifted her head, arched her back, stared vacantly into space. A few drops of spittle leaked past her lips and with unmistakable determination she said, "Fuck me."

Andrew began bucking, ramming his cock in and out of her asshole. He took hold of her hips, pulling her into him as he lunged into her ass. She fondled her clit, repeating, "Oh my God, oh my God," as his cock bulled in and out of her, the look on her face an unworldly combination of lust and pain and wonder.

Andrew reamed Maureen again and again, burying himself to the hilt, pulling back until only the cock-head remained within her, slamming back to her anal depths. His movements were fast and steady; her body trembled under the relentless onslaught. Her tits swayed; he slapped her butt.

The Mayor forced five inches of his cock into his wife's dazed face. Mumbling, "Gggmmmfff," Maureen sucked. The Mayor shoved another inch into her mouth

I was on fire. I said, "Suck it slut. Suck his cock while Andrew fucks your ass."

This unflappable queen of society, this grande dame, was an anal whore. Her face was twisted, her make-up smeared, her pretty features almost unrecognizable. She pulled her mouth from her husband's cock, screamed, "Up my ass! Shove your big cock up my ass and fuck me! Split me in half," and humped into Andrew's prick. I trapped my clit between two fingers.

The Mayor's hand flew up and down the tree trunk he called his cock.

Maureen stiffened, her face turned upwards, and in a quavering voice, somewhere between a song and a wail, she started repeating, "Akiii, akiii, akiii. Akiii, akiii, akiii..."

It was the strangest sound I'd ever heard. It did not seem human, more the voice of a wounded bird or feral mammal. She got louder, her voice mounting up on itself, it was a sound filled with pleasure and torment. Ecstasy, it seemed, could be excruciating.

I fixated on it; I was unable to disentangle myself from the sound of her voice. It sounded like barbed wire was being pulled from her throat.

Then the Mayor bellowed, "I'm coming, fucking coming," and cum jetted from his cock, spraying across his wife's face and hair, sliding down her face.

I rammed three fingers into my cunt, humping like a mad woman.

Maureen dropped to her elbows, braced herself, and yelled, "Up my ass! Shove your big cock up my ass! Kill me with your cock!"

Andy pushed into her hard, shuddered. His jaw locked and he came, lodging jet after jet of steaming hot spunk in her asshole. Her mouth fell open, the muscles of her arm tightened, her back arched, her face tensed, white-hot jolts of pleasure shot through her. She let out a guttural groan that filled the room, "Oh god yes, I coming."

She shuddered, collapsed, lay on the rug. The orgasm echoed through her wracked lovely form; her body kept shaking.

The tension inside me let loose in an explosion of gut wrenching intensity. My consciousness disappeared into a maelstrom of hurricane force. I lay there, only half way back from comatose, when I heard the Mayor say, "Andy no one cornholes my wife like you."

* * * *

A servant helped me put on my dress. It was torn, dirty, and tattered, but wearable. Andrew offered me his arm, we left the bedroom. The party was winding down. I saw Elin, naked, lolling on a couch, covered with cum. Her tits, asshole, cunt, and mouth were red and swollen.

"She did well, but you were superb."

I felt a perverse pride. "Thank you. Where is Serena?"

Andy steered me down a short hall and opened a door. A gorgeous red head, host of a morning news show, was on her knees sucking the fat dildo hanging from Serena's crotch. Women lay all over the room, looks of exhausted satiation on their faces. I found myself hoping Andy would command me to join them, to let Serena have her way with me. But he closed the door and we continued down the hall. "No one outfucks Serena."

In the limousine I eschewed my seat belt, leaned against Andrew, draped his arm across my chest, looked out the window. The moon was full. Something had snapped in me tonight. I needed sex, constant unbridled sex. Roger was a good man and he'd make someone a lovely husband, but he was a denial of what I was. Andrew had been right. We'd been on a journey to my true self.

Andrew walked me to my door. I asked him inside.

"Thank you, but no."

No reason to be subtle. "Please, I need you to make love to me."

"You're not ready yet."

How could he think that? I was so fucking ready. I couldn't be more ready.

"Wasn't that the point of this whole thing, the blackmail, the threats, to fuck me."

"Helga, I didn't blackmail, I didn't threaten you. I never said I'd tell anyone. In fact, I told you I wouldn't."

"But the file, you made a copy, didn't you?"

"No, I didn't and I never said I did. I gave you the original."

He was right.

"I don't understand."

"Helga, monogamy, Bruce, once-a-week-with-the-lights-out, that's not what you are. After Hunter you tried walking away from your sexual-self. When I gave you the file, I gave you raw material. With it you built an excuse, telling yourself you had to do what I asked. It freed you, allowed you to re-embrace your sexual sex. I'm guilty of manipulating you, when I gave you the file I expected you'd take the path you've chosen, but not of threatening you, not of blackmail."

My mind raced through recent events. He was telling the truth.

I took a long breath. "I still need you to fuck me."

Gently, he kissed my cheek. "You're not ready yet, but will be soon. When you are you'll know."

I wanted to argue, but it would have been pointless. He was in charge. I kissed his lips, just a peck, said good night. Inside I studied myself in the bathroom mirror. My dress was ripped and tattered; my hair a mess; what little make-up remained was smeared. Dried cum spotted my skin and hair. My lips were swollen. I touched my breasts and pussy. I winced. They were raw, battered, and sore.

I'd never looked more beautiful.

I needed a bath, but I was exhausted. I sat down. Just for a minute. And with images of Andy's cock pumping in and out of Maureen's ass filling my head, I fell asleep.

* * * *

I woke the next morning to Roger shouting "Ohmigod, what happened."

He rushed to me. "They raped you. I should have gone with you. Have you called the police? Do you need to go to the hospital?"

He went on in the same vein. He was concerned, worried. He was a sweet boy. I held a finger to his lips, quieting him.

"No Roger, I was not raped. It turned out to be an orgy. I participated. Fucked dozens of men. Loved every second of it."

There was a moment's incomprehension, then his face twisted in anger and he spewed out a string of obscenities. He said I'd changed, that he knew something was up. He called me a tramp, a slut, a harlot, a whore. He went on and on until he was exhausted; he started crying. I put an arm around his shoulders, held him. Sans names, I told him about Hunter, about the butt plug and the nipple clamps. I told him I sucked off a colleague, made love to a woman, serviced a roomful of men. I told him he was a wonderful man and he deserved a sweet faithful woman, but I was not that woman. The fight had gone out of him. When I suggested he stay with his brother for a few days while we made arrangements for him to pick-up his stuff, he agreed, shuffled to the door, left.

I ran a bath. The warm water felt good on my body. I lay there, ruminating over the last few days. Andy was right. He had not blackmailed me, he had not threatened me. I assumed he did, then used that as an excuse to follow his instructions, loving everything he asked me to do.

I thought about Roger. He was such a sweet boy. Maybe I should have given him a blow job as a going away present. I'm sure would have approved.

I ran the names Roger had called me through my mind. Tramp? I sucked a married man's dick in his office, most certainly a tramp. Slut? I would have fucked whomever showed up last night. Check. Harlot? It's meaning, promiscuous woman. That was me. Whore, well I hadn't charged for it yet, although if my Master asked me to...

I sat up; the last six words ground to a halt in my head. Andy had said I'd be ready soon and when I was, I'd know. Over the last days I'd followed his commands, ceded him control of my life, loved it. When he read the Hunter file he discerned what had evaded everyone else, that I wanted to be sexual property. During my affair with Steven I'd never felt so alive, so vibrant. Those feelings had come back.

I finished my bath, did my hair and nails, carefully applied my make-up. I went to my closet. That Agent Provocateur gift certificate was going to come in handy; I was going to need a new wardrobe. I put on my highest narrowest heels and a full length coat. Nothing else.

I thought about what I'd heard last night, understood what it meant. I spent some time on the internet, studied up on it, found Andy's home address in the school's data bases.

* * * *

There was a note on his front door: "I'm out back, walk around."

He was on his back porch with his computer. I started towards him, catching his attention by clearing my throat. I stopped, dropped my coat, standing, except for my heels, naked. "Master your property is here."

I closed the distance between us, knelt.

"I understand now Master."

I pulled down his shorts, licked his dick, recounted the day's events. When he was ready - he was hard, drops of pre-cum drizzled out - I stood, turned my back to him, leaned over a table.

"Last night I heard them say my asshole was reserved. It was reserved for you, wasn't it? You'll be the first, no one has ever been there before."

I inserted a finger into my pussy. The lips were swollen and drenched in juice. I pushed my wet finger into my asshole, moaned, long and low. I'd be the best little sex-toy I could, serving all of Andy's fantasies and demands. There was no better way to initiate my submission than by giving him my virgin asshole. I spread my ass cheeks.

"I want you come, deep inside my ass."

Andy smiled, "You're not afraid it might hurt."

I smiled right back. "A little pain might be sexy."

He went to one knee, ran his strong hands over my thighs, my hips, my ass. I'd taken pride in how hard I worked to stay in shape, unknowingly preparing myself for this moment, when I gave myself to my perfect master. Widening my stance, I lowered my upper body and raised my backside. He dug two fingers into my gushing pussy and slathered the juice over my asshole; I moaned.

"Yes Andy, take me."

He grinned, knowing how intensely I wanted to surrender this dark forbidden delight to him.

"Relax Helga, do exactly what I tell you,"

His hand planted on one ass cheek, he placed a thumb on my asshole. I moaned, pushed against it. His thumb slipped inside me; a powerful electric jolt went straight to my clit. My wet pussy got wetter. He pushed his thumb deeper, stretching me, then slid it in and out of my butt. I marveled at my good fortune; my Master was sweet and kind. Instead of just shoving his dick into me, he was thoughtfully preparing my virgin asshole.

He removed his thumb from my asshole with a loud pop. I was gasping, ready for his cock, but he knelt, rolled my clit against my body, licked my anal bud, pushed his tongue inside me, wiggled it, ramping up the intense pleasure burning between my legs.

He stood. I looked back. Pre-cum was dripping from his dick. Using a small tube sitting next to his computer, he lubed his tool, then spread the lotion over my butt and, with two fingers, pushed some inside. My asshole buzzed in delight.

He fit the head of his dick to my anus

"Okay Helga, relax."

His cock-head set against my anal bud, he stopped a moment, pushed. I balled my fists as the fat crown drove pass my sphincter, coming to rest inside my ass. I whimpered; the pain was severe. He stopped, ran his hands down my sides, gave me a chance to adjust.

"Hang on teach."

His hard cock throbbed in the opening; I'd never felt so full. I focused on the sensation, embraced its painful intensity. The pain began to morph into pleasure and an acknowledgment, an affirmation, of my new role. I moaned, stirred, pushed back a little, squeezed my sphincter on my Master's cock.

Andy groaned, "Oh, fuck yes, yes, Helga, yes."

I reached back, spread my ass cheeks, flexed my ass muscles. My brain was flooded with new feelings, sensations that were shocking, unbelievable, unexpected. A warm, dirty pleasure spread through me, leaving me weak and full of wonder. I moaned and squirmed, celebrating the army of nerve endings hidden inside my rump.

"Master, more, more, give me more."

He pushed inside, kept going. My asshole yielded, became soft, receptive, pliant. When he hit bottom he let out a deep satisfied moan. I joined him, groaning my own pleasure.

His cock was now fully embedded in my sweet, tight, sexy ass. He bent over me. "I'm gonna fuck you, nice and slow."

He pumped his hips, thrusting in and out. He then took hold of my hair, pulled my head up and back. My hand went to my clit. He changed his motion, moving inside me in a twisting cork-screw manner, and brought his mouth to my ear. He told me how good he felt, how tight and soft and warm I was, how he was going to fuck me, use me, own me; how I loved him, worshiped him, adored him; how I'd never known such pleasure, how I loved being his toy, his property, his bauble.

A hot wet liquid pleasure occupied my lower body. It was unbelievable, I'd given myself, submitted, to one of my students. I moaned and moaned; I loved it. I wrapped two fingers around his cock shaft as it moved in and out of my anus. Juice drenched my hand; juice ran down my thighs. My fingers returned to my clit. I closed my eyes, imagined Andy taking me like this in front of the school. I shook through a quick intense orgasm.

He was so hard; the walls of my asshole so sensitive; I felt every pulse of his magnificent tool. I wiggled my ass, pushed back, gasped when his hips slapped against my butt cheeks; I wanted more and more. I grabbed the sides of the table and rocked into him.

Andy understood. One hand locked on my hips and he drove into me harder and deeper. I grunted and screamed; I clutched the edges of the table; I dripped cunt juice.

He leaned over and whispered, "Your body belongs to me; I will show you all the wonderful things it can do and feel."

I knew that with this man I'd become the sex machine I was meant to be, cock-hungry, cunt-lapper, orgy-bait, cum-bucket, whatever he decreed. I squeezed my ass tight.

"Cocks and cunts galore, endless orgasms, dicks and dildos in all your holes, forever fucking."

I rolled my eyes, moaned in delight. I'd denied myself for too long. Andy was sweet and dirty and perfect. I would serve him, obey him, fuck him. I would be his forever.

"You are my slave. Cock-slut, cum-rag, fuck-bunny."

My stomach knotted, my legs started shaking, my grip on the table tightened. An orgasm started, grew, matured, tore up and down my ass and into my pussy. My asshole and cunt merged, there was intense fireball of pleasure, it all went supernova. My hips bucked violently; I howled in absolute all-consuming ecstasy.

"Oh, fuck, Andy yes. I'm your girl."

My asshole wildly pulsating, I thrashed like a hooked fish out of water. Andy's cock swelled, the bloated cockhead was hot, fat, and intense. Then it exploded, pouring cum into my violated rectum. I screamed in joy and pain and need as stream after stream of hot cum washed along the tight walls of my ass. It was wonderful.

Andy pulled out, leaned against the table next to me. Standing on shaky legs, I kissed his perspiring face.

"Master, I will be the best sex-toy ever."

12