All Comments on 'A Tease'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
prinnaveaprinnaveaalmost 6 years ago
Well That

was a way to end a party. What is that old saying ' Cock in hand is worth....' no that isn't it, 'Cock in hand makes you ....' Well something like that any way.

Story made me laugh..again.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 6 years ago
In defense of Ashson

Part of the charm of anonymous comments is that they could all be from the same guy. We know how Ashson writes, so why read him and make nasty comments? I suppose it's masochism combined with intrinsic nastiness. Maybe you read him to learn some more delightful Australian slang? Anyway, this story had no non-consent or even reluctance in it! Olivia seemed to resist not even the token amount a woman would feel required to do to have self respect. She was into it. Except for betraying her marriage vows, and Lord knows that happens often enough these days even for people not in political office, where is the harm? This was another exceptionally well written story, all wrapped up in a single page. It could serve as a fantasy wish fulfillment for all those men who have been teased by a hostess at a party.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Should

have been posted under humor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
All of the negative comments are by one loser

Today he’s posting a lot anonymously and from time to time using his IMPO-64 alias. He goes by many names, but he’s the only loser dumb enough to read these stories, jerk kff and then post his nasty comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hmm, interesting concept

Someone commented that he basically raped her.

Well, she didn't say "no" but, she also didn't say "yes".

Didn't put up any sort of fight or distress, didn't run into house screaming to her husband that she had just been raped, right outside their front door.

Either way the 2 main 2 characters in this story have low morals and are like alley cats/animals just trying to satisfy their baser instincts/desires. Not necessarily erotic; just letting primordial brain control your functions.

Someone needed to turn a garden hose on these two and, them slipping & falling into the manure of the rose bushes & thorns; now that would be funny...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To the lame troll commenting about Trump

To be honest, anyone who has to resort to political name calling really has no business trying to judge anyone else. It shows your lack of intelligence and your shallowness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To the last comment

Anyone who can defend Trumps morality is one sick dude!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 6 years ago
Dumbass ANON

Not rape. Nowhere close. Her only quibbles were of detection, not reluctance. Her actions were clearly assistive. Saying ‘yes’ is not necessary ... saying ‘no’ is still an opening to further negociation as long as no physical force is applied. She did not pull her arm away, nor try to escape. Sweetie just didn’t want to be seen. Let us not forget who started the tease ... that alone would not justify overpowering Sweetie, but that never happened.

This was another delightful nugget of Ashton’s wry attitude to the erotic process. Yes, it is wishful male thinking! Read, laugh, regret you don’t have the cojones to try, but be glad you are cautious enough to realize that 5 quickie successes (holes-in-one?) do not trump one 5-8 year failure (prison!)

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ah...

Silly you... got yourself quickie! Nice going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Her only objection seemed to be that they might get caught.

Suspect this flash fucker was traveling a well worn path. Might want to get himself checked at the local clinic before he goes back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My wife

My wife loves to flash and tease most of my friends. And there was one time when my buddy Stephen had had enough and walked up to her, ripped her shirt off (literally) and began sucking on her tits. He claimed h couldn’t help it and seeing her bend over and her nipples poking out just b came too much. I thought it was hilarious and she liked it also. She found out that night that it turns her on to be “taken.”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
trumps morality

while bad ain't the worst of all politicians.

least he ain't career politico.

he pisses off other politicos cause they stand the truth said bout them.

so some sickos think jane the slut fonda is a great bitch

4styars4 the tale

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

It’s Ashton, of course it was rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous