All Comments on 'A Tease for Two Ch. 02'

by DragonflySong

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
wron01wron01over 8 years ago
Well done!

I'd love to read Ch. 03 if you're interested in writing it. The erotic part of the story is handled with a lot of good insight. Makes me wonder what your characters would say during an intimate post-coital discussion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'm curious as to what those things are. Lol. Please continue and soon. Loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Have read both parts - great story and can't wait for more.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect Threesome

Wish it were me; I was there, you or her.

You've GOT to write a third part to this. You have time, like she said, the flight doesn't leave until eight something tomorrow. Hurry up. Get them fucking again. Got to be a toy or something there.

Very good. Have to say I joined them from here. Thanks.

OldmarriedtarOldmarriedtarover 8 years ago
GET RID OF MATT!!!

Putting a husband in to the mix will only fuck it up big time. They always do. They do not understand the needs of a woman. I do believe that most marriages would be better of if the wife had a female lover. A secret female lover! Both males and especially females need to realize that males, except for reproduction, are not needed. Ever!!!

Silenus636Silenus636over 8 years ago
Yes, she said yes, I will, yes

An excellent read! Hope to see more coming (so to speak)!

LuckyMMLuckyMMover 8 years ago
Very very well done.

Very very well done. It is very refreshing to find a writer of this high quality. Please let me know when you write chapter 3. You are one of the best. The world deserves to hear more of your storytelling. Along with the gift of storytelling comes the responsibility to share your insights wisdom and experience .

I can't say enough good things about this writer.

Sincerely LuckyMM

robertlrobertlover 8 years ago
Excellent!

I certainly hope there's a chapter three coming shortly. You're telling wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Great story, well written, believable scenario, l can't wait for more! Soon hopefully,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent

Absolutely excellent. Well written and realistic.

ronibarretronibarretabout 2 months ago

Superbly written. Totally realistic. So sensual....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDragonflySong@DragonflySong
Although not exactly a series, my stories all revolve around Kate and the people in her life. For those who wonder, yes, many of my characters and situations are loosely (or not so loosely! based on real life). I do appreciate comments and am willing to consider suggestions o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES