All Comments on 'A Tease for Two Ch. 01'

by DragonflySong

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
VERY NICELT DONE

Your timing of action went smoothly and I enjoyed the pre-dinner conversation. The decision to be kissed and setting silverware aside was an excellent transition. I enjoyed your short story.

A favorite read for me is the decision by a married woman to expand her sexual outlets from just her husband to include women. Now that their night, post bi-sexual encounter has begun, Matt and his wife will have an opportunity to talk. I'd enjoy that conversation.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 8 years ago
wow

Great set up, love the realistic and believable story line. I wouldn't mind if the story had a second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I really enjoyed this.

Thank you for a well written, exciting and erotic story. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very good

Your story was very good, what happened next did he do both of you, are you a threesome, friends, or a one time deal?

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 8 years ago
very nicely done.

I liked the gentle seduction and the complicity. And the fact that no cheating was involved since everything was overt and in front of Matt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect Orgasm First Time For Her

It is lovely. Perfect where it is placed. So what if Matt is there. If I were to have lesbian sex, my husband would be there whether in sight or hiding with my blessing. Just because two women do it, and hubby is there, he didn't do anything but watch. And play with himself.

I loved the story. I don't need a 7 page melodrama. I want a plot; I want to connect, then I want a fuck of some sort that makes me feel like I participated. Like I was there and here I was. Thank you!

Come over and do this to me while my husband watches. Please?! Fuck me too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Tease for two

A great story,erotic, and sensual. Hope to see more.

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963over 8 years ago
well written

I like the way you established the relationships prior to the sexual action. Well written and looking forward to 2nd chapter

charliebillcharliebillover 8 years ago
Great Story

This is one of my hottest fantasies, but never had it happen. If it did I’m sure I would be masturbating just like her husband!!!

robertlrobertlover 8 years ago
MMMMM!

Your slow seduction in this was a definite turn-on. Then leaving her to her husband was an excellent and unexpected twist. Enjoyed the story very much!

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanalmost 7 years ago

Very nice. Simple and succinct, two difficult things to accomplish with erotica. Keep up the good work!

majord2majord2almost 6 years ago
OUTSTANDING

I like les stories but am usually disappointed in the build......to quick or too long. like Goldilocks and the 3 bears, this one was just right. Very erotic. Looking forward to Ch2-3.

lisablissfullisablissfulabout 4 years ago
Enjoyable

A really enjoyable story, I can't believe it's not happened in real life the world over, so it gave me more than a warm feeling. My husband knows I had affairs with women before we became serious, he is dying to watch me have sex with a woman, sadly I have never met one so inclined or that I fancy. He brings it up quite often, when we are fantasizing in bed, but times passing me by, hence my complete enjoyment of a story that's close to my heart.

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

OOooooooh so hot and so funny that those who give you undeserved kudos would be pissed as hell if that were a man doing it.

Thats the funny thing about hypocritical misogynists...its easy to peg the idiots

LancerlottLancerlott4 months ago

Hello again - I just read this story again after so many years and it's just as beautiful now as it was then. So sweet and sexy but also credible. Thanks again. xxx

ronibarretronibarretabout 1 month ago

Superb! Allow the reader to wonder what happened next..........on to Ch. 02!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDragonflySong@DragonflySong
151 Followers
Although not exactly a series, my stories all revolve around Kate and the people in her life. For those who wonder, yes, many of my characters and situations are loosely (or not so loosely! based on real life). I do appreciate comments and am willing to consider suggestions o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES