All Comments on 'A Tease Taken Too Far'

by ILFantasyCorner

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anonymous baboons

searching an erotic fiction site for stories you do not like the theme of just to make the same comment you do on every other story you search out with the same theme, is not going to change the fact you could not satisfy your wife.

Perhaps it is the fact you are the type of person who deals with problems in this manner that led your wife to cuckolding you in the first place?

And before we start on the hate campaign against Bonnietaylor, she looks beautiful in her picture, her comments are a valuable kick back against a culture of hate that has been allowed to fester on this site and I would gladly offer my sexual arousal for her amusement or enjoyment any day.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Why the need for...

Why the need for: 1st - put a son in the story? As if the son would let the friend in there, and never come back to look for him...2nd - How could a mother (assuming she loved her son and cared for him) behave like that in front of him with one of his friends? 3rd - was she expecting that the son's friend being so young would keep a secret of what had happened? Even if only she had teased? Some day soon the news would spread!!! Wsa that good for her husband job and good for her son? 4th - So after 18 years of teasing she suddenly decided to cheat? And in the day his son was at the house? Too many issues to be a good story, or even a good fantasy...No real mother would fantasize about being a slut with a son or daughter in the house...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good start

Please don't listen to the negative remarks some jerks post here. This was well done, for a first story. Despite what one person commented, it is really not hard to imagine a mature woman teasing, and even engaging in sex with, a younger man. There have been plenty of well documented examples in the news. Thank you for posting your story, and I hope you continue it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great short story

This was a great short story and I want to read more of your work. Don't pay any attention to the morality trolls. I gave you a well deserved 5 stars.

fr45fr45over 8 years ago
I like it

I like this story but you should have kept the son out of it unless he was going to get involved in the sex too. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story! Can't wait for next follow up!!

Keep up good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep Deleting the Negative Comments

Putz.If you don't want comments to turn them off.If your so thin skinned you can't take someone not liking your epic Turn them off.Putz

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: Anonymous baboons

Ya know, there might have actually been a slim chance of this meaning anything if 1) you weren't anonymous yourself, and 2) you actually said anything about the story. At least the people who posted negative comments commented on the story. YOU just comment on the right of those people to have a different opinion. Of course, that's an assumption about different opinions because, as noted, you didn't really state an opinion on the.

<P>

Yeah, THEY'RE the baboons. On what fucking planet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Man with spin

Cuck is who is faithful and his wife has only extramarital affairs. If newer baboon anon divorced his wife for her cheating behavioral HE IS NOT CUCK BUT MAN WITH SPIN. If somebody leaves his wife because she cheated on him that means he has SPIN!

Rw43Rw43over 8 years ago
The criticism is valid, but the story is hot

So, please try to learn from the critics while you keep writing.

It might only be English to some people, but it remains the language that we use to communicate thoughts that are sometimes important and other times HOT. Fragments are distracting. All the time.

Additionally, in real life, respect is very important in relationships. A hot wife who adds a hunky stud to her stable but disgusts her husband and son has accomplished a net loss. It sounds like your Iris is going to try to keep hubby on a tether, so you have to decide what to do with the son. Are you bold enough to include him? Well, it is fantasy, but discordant details are distracting. So you might want to send him to boarding school or give him a part-time job or even a girlfriend so he doesn't witness his mom's drunken frolics.

Keep up the good work. I hope your writing together enhances your romance--both real and imagined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Meat of this story

The author teaches the young bachelors for the next. If your youngest kid will be 18 years old in the future you must change your old model wife to another woman she could be cheater and no children support. But not important to be North American woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re:Anonymous Bamboons

Your last paragraph about bonnie t.WTF? She iss the queen of hate on this site.A.psychotic and psychopath lunatic who spews.hate at anyone who does not pander.to cum slurping cuckold stories.You know what? She has a right to her opinion. This is a free website.The problem with that is she personally attacks anyone and everyone that has a differing opinion than hers.I'm pretty sure that's not what the moderators of.this site had in mind when they set up the comments sections.Be that as it may I wish she would just comment on the stories and leave the personalities out of it.It has grown old and.boring and whether she knows it or not she makes.herself.look foolish and inane.As.for this story? The sex was hot but the whole.idea of having your kid there.Yuk.I'm mean yuk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice

I really liked this story. People forget that they don't have to read this type of story if they don't want to. I like these kinds of stories. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good start!

Looking forward to the following chapters. Don't be put off by the nasty anonymous naysayers.

5 *'s

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago

Very cool, another story where the marriage partnership have come to an agreement about ways to spice up their sex life only to have a weak willed women choose to break that pact. I don't understand why people seem to think this shows a strong female character. It does not. Simply promotes a weak character and propagates a sense of false superiority.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spell Check

Its usually at F7. Try again. And we've seen this storyline more than enough.

Don't give up. But do find a good editor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

But leonard didnt notice his wifes uncovered tits?

ILFantasyCornerILFantasyCornerover 8 years agoAuthor
Reply to anons question.

He did but, he is okay with her teasing the only thing that they had put into the rules was no sex. Which got broken... but that was the only rule they had, she could let them feel and touch but not allowed to have sex with her.... thank you for the support!

ILFantasyCornerILFantasyCornerover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for the support!

We are so excited for the response our first story has had day one. We also wanted to reply to the comment about us deleting negative comments, we only delete the comments that are hateful and disrespectful, if you have feedback feel free to email us, but if you just want to be an asshole your comment will be deleted. We don't care about your opinion, but for everyone else who is leaving positive comments or criticism that helps us right. We care about your opinion very much! Thank you all for the feedback and we will learn from our mistakes we have made in this story! Thank you! We will be posting again soon.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Great start to a fantastic writing career

Great story, love the young guys, all piss and vinegar and oh so hard. Love their cum in the hot tub. Love the start of a great story. Xoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i knew a lot

of irises growing up they more time then enough end up as a joke to the young fellows they are putting out for and end a laughing stock, sorry if this hurts some people feeling just what i remember. as fer as the story goes a bit silly and about nothing.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
NOT TOO BAD FOR 1'ST STORY

This is a long comment, and while I realize it would probably better suited to send it via the Bio page, I suspect it might also help others who are thinking about writing a story. So bear with it.

You asked for comments so I’m going to try to help you write better. I did read what the one person said about English teachers on this site and I agree to an extent—only in a case where the writer’s only goal is to write a quick whack off story. I suspect many writers are like me; they want to learn to write good enough to sell stories or at least not get laughed at when they post on free sites. So here goes.

Your story is adequate for the quick whack off category mentioned above. The first time I read it, I read for entertainment only and to be truthful I hardly noticed any of your mistakes. It was only after I read the comments and re-read it critically that I picked up on the problems. I started out making hand written notes but was quickly overwhelmed. After that, I copied to my clipboard then pasted the story to "Word" and ran spellcheck. I recommend you use MS Word’s spellcheck before you post to Lit. You wouldn’t believe the difference it would have made to your writing craft. Do it now with this story and with all future stories.

Your Bio page doesn’t tell us where you live. That’s a mistake in my book; if English isn’t your first language or if you speak the King’s English, it helps any honest reader score your work. Take this story for example; if English is your second language I’d give you a four. If however, you are an American I’d have to give you a three on the basis of content but a two on the grammar.

One final word about spell check; you have to use some judgment on their recommendations. If you are weak in grammar, there are excellent articles right here on ‘Writer’s Resources’ to help. Point to remember—fragments are okay in dialogue. We want our dialogue to seem real and people usually don’t speak in perfect English.

ILFantasyCornerILFantasyCornerover 8 years agoAuthor
response to: thecarolinadreamer

Thank you for the feedback! English is our first language, we are in the united states. This was a rough draft that we wanted to put out to see if we would get any response on the material, and to also get some feedback to help with writing in the future. We are glad you enjoyed the story, and thank you for the feedback. We hope to learn from the mistakes we made here and to make our writing better! Thank you again for the feedback and your support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I enjoyed the writing, in spite of the included errors (I understand that you are still in draft)....

.....and can only say that I hope this doesn't devolve into another cuck story. While BTB stories in this forum tend toward outrageous responses, I much prefer them for their "high plains justice", to the "abused and no way out" mood of most cuck stories here.

So, if wifey thinks her unilaterally stepping into adultery would be OK with hubby, or that it was "just a bit of naughty fun", I hope by all that is decent in the world that you take her through some dramatic changes.

I believe in consequences.

They exist for every action and far too often, those here that seem to have gotten lost in a fantasy, seem to neglect or avoid the very notion of consequences. In doing so, they surgically remove all credibility from the story for anyone that wants and enjoys realism in Literotica.

Many, many stories here deal with certain character archetypes that have acted on impulse and then expected everything in their lives to continue as before.

Then, they are shocked and dismayed to discover that things have changed for the worse. In most cases, they either continued acting on the original impulse, ever more carelessly until they get caught, or were stupid and careless enough the first time to have been observed and caught out.

Then they spend most of the rest of the story trying to "get back to what we had", like anyone near them would have anything to do with them after their betrayal and its extent are revealed.

What I don't see enough of here, are BTBastard stories. There are numerous possible reasons, but this is not the time or place. The BTBitch stories seem to abound, I think, because there are many men that get burned by a faithless wife and then get raped in the courts. So it is not surprising that they would seek an outlet for their hurt, outrage, humiliation and grief. All of these point in several directions, but in sum, constitute a man's perspective on revenge or balance or justice, any/all of which seem unavailable through legal or other moral means.

Thank you for the story. Please continue, but please DO NOT reduce the story to another trite hotwife and cuck story, where she's out bouncing on innumerable poles weeknights, while hubby sits at home and shudders and quakes with impotent jealosy, feckless hurt and pervasive self loathing and self pity.

I loathe stories from that collective pile of crap.

I'm hoping for a cleaner part two (tehcnicals and editing) and a story that goes somewhere interesting and does so with the kinds of behaviors real people would engage in. You might also put some effort into more developed, 3 dimensional characters. The "stroke value" of a hot story goes up dramatically when we understand and can relate to at least one character in a story.

Thanks again.

Discretion9966Discretion9966over 8 years ago
Ok, for a 1st

I understand this is your first attempt at writing for Literotica. I'm not sure why you were in such a hurry to post this in draft form. Although this is a free site, you did just publish the story (as in releasing it for public consumption ). There is nothing wrong with making revisions after publication, but I would recommend submitting only work you consider complete. At the very least, both of you should have proof read the story for obvious errors before submitting it. I'm not an English teacher, but I have a hard time reading stories like this one. The reader should not have to constantly stop and figure out what you meant to say. A very famous author (whome I will not name here) once said of writing fiction, the reader should be able to immerse himself into the story, and not be reminded by the writer that it is just make-believe. If you want to be a better writer, keep that in mind as you write and edit. Just my humble opinion.

I thought the story was a little weak, to be honest. As others have already pointed out, there are many holes in the storyline (and not all of them on the mom in the hot yub). I'm not with the Morality Police, and personally don't care what the fictional woman did while her son was in the hot tub or house or whatever. But it was a distraction to imagine that scene, especially when the friend started hitting on his friend's mom right in front of him, while her husband was inside the house. I found that whole situation hard to digest. Since he was unaware of the tease agreement between Iris and her husband, why would he do this? Of course, it is your story and I respect your right to place the characters wherever you wish. But it felt as if you needed him to instigate the situation, when it was Iris who went outside to do just that. Let the friend be shocked and caught off guard when she makes a move on him. After all these years of fantasizing about her, why would he take THIS opportunity to make his move?

For some reason, I do not have the option of rating this story. Not sure why. I would have given it 3 *s. With that said, with a little TLC, this could easily be a 5. Don’t be discouraged be negative feedback, and yes, keep deleting the haters' comments. Those who share in the spirit of pointing out areas for improvement do not wish to discourage you in any way. Keep working at it.

candm4funcandm4funover 8 years ago
A turn on for me

Everything about this is a huge turn on for me. Love a good kinky open minded wife.

ConfusionIsSexConfusionIsSexover 8 years ago
sneaky

not a bad first story. pretty cool that it was a game of tease that iris and lennard obvioulsy played more often than not with their son's friends, and probably their neighbours too.

the ending is a bit abrupt though and overall the language could use a bit more work.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sequel Needed

Please. But figure out a way to avoid humiliating the son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mum fucks her sons best friend

I like this story , just wonder whether William is still Jakes friend. For a 17 year old Jake is pretty forward , fucking Iris whilst her husband is still around but Iris is on to a good thing. Look forward to the next instalment . I imagine Jake will be a regular visitor . Lucky Iris

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Glad you stopped

Before finishing with her demise and divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great 1st story

5*

Keep them coming, IL

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99almost 3 years ago

This was great, looking forward to the next chapter.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

The author doesn't know in which direction this story shoudl go.

There is no way the husband doesn't find out what happened when they have to leave the water.

The wife broke the rules and will keep breaking them, so there is only solution - divorce. There are enough cuck-stories, we don't need more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pffttt! Three minutes of my life wasted on this tripe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it, why suggest her sons friend calling her by her first name when Mrs Tracy would be so much hotter for the boy and the story?

I think the wife should make it obvious that this boy, their young sons friend is in her, maybe she could even whisper into the boys ear while the husband become aware he is not in control now, no matter what their agreement had been.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

2 stars, unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The story would be much hotter if she was addressed by his sons friend as "Williams mom" or as Mrs then her married last name.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Maybe at the ending to part 1 "but Jake already had plans for Williams mom."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous