All Comments on 'A Tease Too Far'

by StoryScott

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bah

a better name would be "a crap too far"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wow, Joel is a seriously first rate pussy. Only a man with no balls would let other men rape his wife in front of him while he jacks off like a cuck.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 10 years ago
what a bunch!

rapists and a coward - I suppose there will be some people who find this erotic in soe fashion - beats me how

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
It probably wasn't the first time she was fucked by other men since they were married.

She is a slut and probably will always be a slut.

Her teasing was just telling her husband that she was fucking around on him.

The best thing he can do, is dump her ass as soon as possible

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it's fiction ...

... and in a section call NonConsent. that's what rape is, non-consensual. remember this is just a story, if it offends you then perhaps you need to be a different section.

MrshalfapebbleMrshalfapebbleover 10 years ago
Thank you ❤

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it treat them like whores

Would have loved it if she was banged by more guys ,the slut loved it probably happened in real life her arse should have been gangeg banged by 20 strangers in the shopping mall

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Like it

When my wife was at her sexual peak, she would flirt and tease men. She got gang banged by three guys she had teased on a dance floor. They took her up to their room, I was invited also, each of them fucked her all night taking turns with her.When I finally got to fuck her, her cunt was full of cum and very open. Her teasing payed off, it was our most erotica experience we had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow! Anyone want my girlfriend this way?

Would love to see this happen to my girlfriend!

Email me to chat at bkforher@hotmail.com

CestMoi09CestMoi09almost 9 years ago
Awaiting Part 2

Consider writing another part to this story, the confrontation between her and Joel once they got home.

Maybe some background info on why Joel could let his wife be overpowered without protest even if she was 'teasing' would be good.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
Doesn´t fit...

..Joel repeatedly asked her to stop teasing - and then he was supposed to get off watching? You have got a lot of work ahead if you are trying to avoid a cuckold story...

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Crapola!

No husband in his right mind would facilitate having his wife of less than a year fucked by two strangers! (Unless,of course,he is a wimpy cuck!)

Nine months after this "tease-o-thon",the twat gave birth to triplets, (Moe,Larry,and Curly) each with a different father.

I know,it's only fiction. Horseshit too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hypocritical assholes

I love the pearl-clutching you inevitably see in the comments of LW stories. What's the matter with these pussies, weren't expecting sex on a porn site? Then the fucking lecture about how other people's kink, perfectly legal I might add, is so wrong when they're probably into child or barnyard porn.

There's nothing wrong with cuck porn if that's your thing but this isn't that. The husband is the mover of events throughout and has things under control. Could have been a little longer but still got me to where I wanted to go. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot wife.

Sounds like she new what she wanted. Story could be all night long fuck session. The making of a hot wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Teasing wife’s do want their satisfaction

Very good read. Love it when a story has a good build up to a great climax. Women are indeed our ambrosia . This story has potential for a good continuation or sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Average story.

First, the dissonance between what the author is trying to create in the form as an erotic story, and the actual content, which is a rape creates a very strong disconnect for me in the story. However, if this is a kink, then this comment can be ignored, as this is not the main point of the comment.

The image-building that the story isn't used particularly well, nor extensively. As a result, the tension that is supposed to be created by the progression is not present. Instead, all that there is is dread. The plot is basic and straightforward, and the characterisation is basic and generic.

Unfortunately, the story doesn't add anything new as an erotic story. I'm just not feeling it. As smut, this is average. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would be better if husband did not participate but instead just walked away saying bye bitch i am divorcing your ass.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love this line. he heard the familiar sounds of a hand on a cock. What is that sound exactly? Haha. I mean we all know how that sounds, right? Haha. You hear that sound honey? Sounds like, like… is that a hand on a cock? Haha. It’s like the sound of a driving rain storm. Once heard, always remembered. That’s a classic!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too dumb for words. I did look for the familiar sound of a hand on a cock line. That’s a classic for sure! Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Oh shit! I’m sorry but what exactly does the sound of a hand on a cock make? Just messing with you. It is a pretty funny line. The rest is damn close to rape and that is not hot in any possible way. Kinda fucked up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous