A Tent for Two Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small, circular clearing in the underbrush saved him from saying more because it held what they were looking for. The mark was blue and yellow and shaped a little like a squashed softball. The two glowing colors that made it were not still, but slowly moved between each other: a broken lava lamp looking so very out of place here.

Vance carefully let his pack down off his shoulders and used a small flashlight as he opened a large pocket that sat on the front middle of his gear. Inside was a mess of electronics; a plastic bag was its only protection from the outside weather. It had no casing.

"We shouldn't stay here long," Michelle warned. "Even not sensing us, they'll know what we are if they see us looking at their mark."

He nodded and began unraveling some tubes and cables. "This will only take a moment." There were two wires that he'd managed to get separated out of the jumble and he motioned them towards her. "Take these and hold the ends so they're inside the mark, please." She did so and that left his hands free to maneuver a single tube up near the mark. He kicked a small button to the on position with his foot and started counting out five seconds. "Ok, you can let go of them now," he said. She dropped her hands to her sides, still holding the wires.

"What is all this?"

"Just a moment," he answered quickly. She could see heavy concentration in the light reflected off his eyes as he slowly moved the tube around the inside of the mark. It didn't seem to be making any real change.

"Damn," he said loudly enough that she jumped a little. But he kept working. Eventually she could see a little bit of a difference: the blue was disappearing, but the yellow remained. When the last traces of blue were done, he crammed everything back in his pack and swung it back up on his shoulders. The whole time he explained a little more about what he'd been doing.

"I made a machine to analyze the marks, but this is only the second time I've been able to use it. It checks electro-magnetic, infrared, and resistance levels. For this time, I'd made some changes that I hoped would let me get a sample of one, but it looks like it only half worked."

They started off again into the night. "Did you learn anything new this time?" she asked.

"Aside from the fact that it didn't work like I wanted," he said, "I won't know more until I can get it plugged into my computer at home." He muttered something to himself about not worth the money and LCD displays. They continued forward a little more.

"But why," she asked.

He didn't answer and she knew a little bit about why as the first round of silence fell. What had happened to his mother? Michelle had no way of knowing, but she could tell that he blamed the schatten for it. She knew that he wanted information about them, to help avenge his mother's memory. There would be no rushing him on that though. He'd tell her when he was ready. They both had a lot to tell each other. And they'd have plenty of time together now, to tell it.

The heady smell of pine and brush soon began to fade slightly and the scent of a nearby stream took over about as quickly as the light was currently dispelling the darkness. When the first rays of the sun peaked over the nearby mountains, both felt a tremendous relief. They were free from being hunted for a little while at least. They took a moment to rest finally.

"No one is going to be up here this soon after the storm," she ventured. Her boots were tiring her feet, so she took them off and began changing into her part vixen form. He took the clue and changed to part wolf. That form was much better able to travel. "Don't know how many times I bugged my mom, asking about how to change all the way into a fox."

He laughed. "Me too. It's too bad in a way, but I'll take what I can get." She moved a little closer to him so that their thighs were touching where there were sitting and placed a beautifully formed hand on the heavy mane on his chest. He turned and looked her deeply in the eyes, taking her hand in his right and placing his left on her inner thigh and stroking slowly.

His shorts were very loose on her and left plenty of room for him to wander. There was a thick moist heat there and with his heightened senses, he could smell it: a scent that made him feel noticeable hotter as well. She leaned into his chest some more and with her free hand, helped arrange his shorts so that his cock felt both more and less pressure.

"There's a nice pool not far from here, a little off the trail. Do you think you're hot enough to take me there?" Neither said anymore and started off immediately.

She'd been right. There was a nice open area not far from there where the stream was slightly blocked and formed a pool about four or five feet deep at the most and about 10 feet around. With the water moving so quickly through, there was no chance of it being at all murky. It was clear and if it weren't for the speed that it was moving at, a person would have been able to see the bottom of it easily.

It looked cold. Michelle dropped her pack, stripped off her shorts and shirt in two quick motions and jumped in, making a bit of splash, and throwing cold water on him. She stood, with the water coming up to just a few inches from the base of her throat. The water dripped off the strings of her coppery human hair and down her fur and gave buoyancy to her breasts, making them seem larger than they were. He could see that the water had made her nipples very hard.

"What's the matter?" she asked slyly. "Afraid of shrinkage?"

Not after that comment, he wasn't. He freed himself of his pack and clothes and also jumped in, completely submerging himself. She turned her face slightly to avoid getting splashed so that she was facing away from him when he grabbed her by the hips and pulled her close to him. It was far enough into the season that the water was cool, but not freezing, definitely not as bad as he feared.

He moved his hands up to her breasts and stroked her nipples lightly. She was a perfect size for his hands, so that they just covered her athletic form nicely. Besides, he couldn't help but think, when it came to women's tits, anymore than a handful was a waste. She seemed to enjoy the attention and moved her ass a little closer to his crotch. He could feel her tail swish by his abs under the water and it made him further aroused, if that was possible.

He kept stroking a nipple with one hand and moved the other slowly down to her mound and started gently rubbing her there. A short sigh escaped her lips and she shifted, so that one of her hands was able to grasp his dick and pull it closer to her butt cheeks. He lifted with both hands from between the insides of her thighs. The weightlessness supplied by the water allowed her to position his cock right into her asshole before taking her hand and moving it down to start stroking her own clit.

The water made it easy for him to both push and lift away in rhythm. Now warmed up after a slight cooling off, he could feel his member expand more into her tightness. His breaths were coming deeply and evenly, but were mostly drowned out by the long and low moans coming from Michelle's mouth. She continued to stroke her own pussy so that her moans came faster and longer as he continued to try and milk himself.

Their climaxes were only moments apart: hers a long deep moan that ended with a sort of satisfied finality and his no more than a contented grunt.

They shared a towel from his pack, dressed hurriedly and started their hike again. Despite how distracted they both were by each other, they did manage to keep listening and smelling for anyone else on the trail. But like Michelle had predicted, there was no one out hiking today after the rain.

When they reached Cascade Falls the morning was all about them. The sun, which had barely peaked over the opposite range played on the light spray from the falls, which, rather than going down straight from the valley's height of about 750 feet, went down in partial stages roughly 200 feet apart.

12