A Terrible Idea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'God, Lotte, you're absolutely gorgeous,' he panted.

'Ah, you approve? Is my lingerie getting you all excited?'

'You have no idea, sis. Oh, keep doing that.'

'Keep doing that?' she asked. 'So... you wouldn't want me to do... this instead?' And she lowered her head, until her mouth was practically on his cock. She gave it a gentle kiss.

Albert was too far gone to care about the repercussions. 'That's actually pretty nice as well... oh my God.' Charlotte had placed the tip of his cock in her mouth.

She was bobbing her head up and down, sliding him in and out of her mouth. Her hand kept pumping him, and her tongue caressed the sensitive underside of his cock.

Albert was in heaven. It was wrong on so many levels, but he realised that he had finally found the spark that he had been looking for. He had no idea where this would lead them, but right there and then, he didn't particularly care.

'Lotte, I'm not going to last long,' he told his sister.

At that, she suddenly let go of him. He wondered for a split second whether she had changed her mind, but then he saw that she yanked down her panties. He had a few precious seconds to admire the beauty of her smoothly shaven pussy, before she pounced on him again.

'I want you to come in my pussy,' she said as she straddled him. 'I let you come in my mouth as often as you like, but the first time, I want it in my pussy.'

Albert felt something wet and hot at the tip of his cock, and then the incredible feeling of entering a woman: the heat, the moisture, the envelopment. Charlotte lowered herself, until his cock was completely embedded in her pussy.

'Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes,' she whimpered. 'Finally I have you in me.'

Charlotte began moving up and down, taking his cock almost out of her pussy, before pushing it all the way again. Albert was lost in the sensation, and let her do the work. All too soon, he felt his orgasm approaching.

'Lotte, I'm going to come,' he panted.

'Oh yes, come in me, come in your sister, Bertie. I want you to come in me. I want you to fill me up with your sperm. Come in me, Bertie, come in me, come in me, come in meee!'

'Coming... ah, ah, aaah!'

That familiar sensation, that is almost --but not quite-- like pain, built and built, more and more, until he exploded inside her.

'Oh yes!' she cried. She kept her frantic rhythm, which only heightened his orgasm, until he had to force her to stop because his cock was too sensitive.

'Stop, Lotte, stop. You're killing me.'

Somewhat reluctantly, she ceased fucking him, and leaned forward, putting her large breasts in his face.

'Bertie, that was wonderful. I've always wanted that. You made me so happy.'

She kissed him on the lips again, but gently this time.

'So, are you glad you came?'

Albert had managed to gather his wits after the most intense orgasm of his life. 'You mean, that I came to your place, or that I came inside you?'

She giggled at his little joke. 'Well, one was the prerequisite to the other, wasn't it? So are you glad? Or wasn't it up to scratch?'

'It was fucking amazing, sis,' he said. 'Or amazing fucking, whatever. And yeah, I'm glad I came. Both to your place and in your pussy.'

His cock had deflated by now and slipped out of his sister's pussy. 'God, what a mess we made,; he groaned. 'And I don't have a change of clothes on me.'

'Don't worry about that,' Charlotte said. 'I've bought you underwear. And a bathrobe. And some clothes to wear around the house... that is, if you want to wear clothes to begin with.'

He looked at her incredulously. 'You really thought of everything, didn't you?'

'Pretty much, yeah,' she laughed. 'And there's enough food. We won't have to leave the house for at least a week. I suppose you won't go back to work until the new year, right?'

'No, I hadn't planned on going back to work. I hadn't planned on anything, really.'

'Not even on having sex with your little sister?' she teased him.

'Most certainly not,' he said. 'Not that I regret it, mind you,' he added quickly. 'But tell me, how long have you been planning this? Because I know you. You must have been planning this for ages.'

'All in all? A little less than a year, I'd say. After the last time I saw you, at Nonno and Nonna's Christmas party last year.'

'Wow,' he said. 'You impress me, sis. All this, just for me?'

'Bertie,' she said, 'I would have done anything to get you. But yes, everything was planned. Getting my own place. The mistletoe. The lingerie and the little dress. Spare clothes for you. I've been ordering stuff online since spring. It's cost me a small fortune, but it was worth it. I went over all possible scenarios and how I would have to deal with them. The only thing that I couldn't figure out was how to get you to stay with me. And then came the snow.'

'The only thing you couldn't have planned,' her brother mused.

'It was a miracle. I went to church every day to light a candle, and it looks like it worked.'

'You? To church? I didn't know you were that religious.'

'Ha! I'm not, but I figured that it wouldn't hurt either. The priest was really happy to see me.' She smiled. 'Little did he know that it was Leviticus 18:9 that was on my mind.'

'Bear with me, sis, but I don't know the Bible by heart.'

'Oh,' she said, 'it's the part that says that you can't fuck your sister. Not in those exact words, obviously.'

She paused for a few seconds. 'Yes, it was a lot of work, but it was worth it. I got what I always wanted. You.'

Suddenly, she looked anxious. 'But... will you stay with me? I don't want this to be a one-night-stand. I want it to last. Please, stay with me,' she pleaded.

'God, sis, it's all a little bit much and a little sudden. You're asking quite a lot.' He walked towards the window and looked outside. There was a white hump where he had parked his car.

Charlotte came next to him. 'Well, it looks like you're not going anywhere anytime soon, though.'

'Damn right. Oh, what the hell. Look, Lotte, I cannot promise you anything. And it's going to fuck up our lives. But I'm willing to give it a try.'

She hugged him and kissed him on the lips. 'That's all I'm asking, Bertie. Give it a shot and see what happens. I'll do everything I can to make you happy.'

'You already do, sis. You already do. Nobody makes me as happy as you do.'

They hugged some more, perfectly happy to be with each other. After a few minutes, Charlotte whispered in her brother's ear.

'Want to go to the bedroom?'

'What else did you plan for me, you vixen?'

'Oh, nothing else, really. I figured that, once I got you to fuck me, you'd know what to do in the bedroom. Although, there's mistletoe over the bed, obviously. And it's where I keep my toys.'

'I'd like to try those toys on you,' he said.

'I was hoping you would say that,' she smiled. 'Let's go then.' She took him by the hand and guided him to the bedroom.

* * *

It was Christmas Eve, and Albert found himself driving the familiar route to his grandparents' house, for the tradional family get-together. He was looking even less forward to it than other years. Things had changed forever, and he was afraid there would be a confrontation. Too late now; what happened, happened, and he would have to deal with the consequences.

Outside, it was the familiar cold and wet greyness of late December. But inside the car it was cozy. Soon enough, there was the exit ramp to go to his grandparents. He carefully checked his mirrors, indicated, and took the exit.

Once at the Del Vecchio residence, he parked his car a safe distance away from the yard sale that comprised his cousins' cars. As he got out, he noticed a smudge on the bonnet and used his sleeve to wipe the blue paint. He walked to the passenger side and opened the door.

'Thanks,' she said as she got out. 'Are you ready?'

'To go in? Aren't you forgetting something?' he said.

'Oh, shut up already,' she replied. 'That joke is getting old now.'

'Hey,' said Albert, 'you were supposed to have thought of everything.'

She rolled her eyes, as she walked to the rear door of the car. 'Fine, I forgot one little thing. No need to keep rubbing it in.'

'A little thing? You call it little?'

'Look,' she said as she turned to him, 'in the act of fucking, there are two parties: the fucker and the fuckee. Both have equal responsibility when it comes to birth control. You forgot it just as much as I did.'

She opened the door and got the baby out. Donetella del Vecchio, born on the 25th of September, was sleeping soundly in her baby seat. 'And anyway, do you regret that we made this?' She showed his daughter to him, and his heart melted.

'No, not at all,' he spoke softly. 'Sorry, Lotte, I'm just afraid of what Nonno and Nonna are going to say. Especially Nonno, he's such a traditionalist.'

'Well, he got what he wished for,' his sister pointed out. 'He became a great-grandfather.'

'Indeed he did. But I bet he didn't count on his two favourite grandchildren to make a baby together.'

Charlotte raised her shoulders. 'Beggars can't be choosers. It is what it is. Could you get the baby bag and the presents from the boot?'

Albert collected the bags and walked up to his sister, the mother of his child.

'Ready?', she asked again?

'Yeah, let's do it.' They walked forward and rang the doorbell.

A little while later they heard Gaetano's familiar footsteps.

'Here goes nothing,' said Albert.

The door opened and a great hand grabbed the baby, seat and all, from Charlotte's hands.

'Ah, la mia bellissima principessina!'

Charlotte looked at her brother. 'Well, so far, so good.'

They followed their grandfather inside, who had somehow managed to produce two glasses of wine from somewhere while still holding the baby.

'Masseria L'Astore, from the old country,' he said. 'It's magnificent.'

They followed him somewhat sheepishly into the dining room, where the rest of the family was gathered. Everybody looked at them, but said nothing.

His mother and father approached cautiously. Mother hugged Charlotte tightly, and seemed reluctant to let go. Much to his surprise, his father hugged Albert as well. He tapped his back, not knowing what else to do.

'Albert, we're sorry. For everything. It was just... We shouldn't have...'

'It's OK, Dad. It's in the past now.'

'It took your Mum and me quite a while to come to terms with... with the baby. But we're happy for you. As long as children are happy, we can't ask for more.'

'Thanks, Dad,' said Albert. 'It means a lot to me, and to Lotte.'

They let each other go, and saw that Antonella had managed to prise her grandchild from Gaetano, hugging the little girl and singing lullabies in Italian. Mario walked to join his wife, to admire his first grandchild. As these things happen with babies, the parents were completely forgotten.

'Shall we go to the salotto?' Albert asked his sister.

'Yeah, let's go,' she replied.

Once in the quiet room, they sat close to one another on the sofa.

'That went better than expected,' said Charlotte.

'Yes,' her brother agreed. 'Dad actually hugged me. It's early days, but I think they want to make up for lost time.'

They sat in silence for a few minutes, holding hands and enjoying the precious time together.

'You know that I'm still not on birth control, right?' Charlotte asked.

'Yeah, I know. But you can't get pregnant immediately after childbirth.'

'It's been three months, Bertie. We're sailing close to the wind. It's that we barely get to have sex, but sooner or later we're going to hit the jackpot again.'

'I know, sis, I know. So you want to go on birth control?'

She didn't reply to that, at least not immediately. 'I don't know,' she said eventually.

'Lotte... are you saying you want another one?'

She looked him in the eye. 'We probably shouldn't, eh? What with the higher chance of birth defects and all that. We were lucky that Donna is healthy.'

Albert looked pensive. 'Yeah, it would probably be a bad idea.'

His sister chuckled. 'A terrible idea.'