All Comments on 'A Thankful Blizzard Pt. 03'

by rexspaulding

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
CalliciousCalliciousalmost 10 years ago
Perfect length!

Very good. You had me hanging on every move and word. Thanks!

jc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
In for the long haul.

Very enjoyable read so far, I'm glad you've taken your time and built a very believable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful and just right!!

You have a wonderful story and it's well developed. The way you slowly build the story taking your time. I enjoy reading it and the number of pages are just great. To many stories have one or two pages. I know from other writers that what one page on here is equal to several pages in Word. But I like when a write truly writes more pages because it makes reading the story so much enjoyable. Keep up the good work and can't wait to read what happens in the next chapter. I hope there will be at least a few more chapters to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What More can I Say

A Great and believable story Please do not finish here. We need a proper and happy ending and not left hanging by the whats its from the roof rafters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No Surprise Ending

What a wonderful story so far. I thought maybe the FBI would show up at the cabin. At least three people in town had seen Kat. I'm sure she was memorable in her summer outfit and would have been recognized when her picture appeared on TV. I was rather surprised when they got all the way to her house before the FBI pounced!

Typical FBI! Why would a kidnapper bring his victim home in broad daylight? Guess they are trained to shoot first and then ask questions.

Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next installment. Wonder if her old man is going to try and put Paul away to keep him from his daughter.

worshipper622worshipper622almost 10 years ago
Full of anticipation for the next.

Wonderfully outlined and written. Please do produce the next installment with haste.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Keep it going.................

This is a great story and has awesome potential for a long series with all the issues of the White family, etc....hope you keep writing this one for a long time. The romance and passion between them is intoxicating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Simply

Marvelous, Baby, simply marvelous......and outstanding among the others.

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago
So PERFECT...

Your storyline, characters, feelings and sex scenes are so good. They do say the brain is the largest sex organ.

As far as the full/empty bladder info goes, the sphincture muscle on the female bladder also tightens during orgasm for the same reasons as the male. More women would squirt during intense orgasms if they knew this info. We tend to shy away from the feeling because of the fear it means we'll be peeing on our partner and the resulting humiliation. Once we get over that mindset, it becomes a HUGE ego boost to the partner, to know they got us to that point.

We also have to understand that the porno woman who has a 'squirting'orgasm, isn't real. You know the ones, she soaks everything in the room with a firehose stream. So not real and scares a woman who thinks thats what they are and what the partner expects her to do. Squirting orgasms look, feel and taste totally different. More women should try them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I agree!!

It needs a proper finish to answer the final questions of their life together or not

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Saw this coming

I saw this coming. They were so wrapped up in each other that she never told her father who had kidnapped her or told him to call off the search. This, when combined with the one-track mindset of the FBI, provided the ending.

However, something has been left out. How did the FBI know his name? They used the office phone to call both parents. Did the FBI trace the call back and go looking for them? Did the cabin owners give him up?

Who knows? We really need at least one other chapter to see what develops. We really need several more chapters to if she is pregnant. I have this little suspicion that she knew she was fertile and wanted to get pregnant. Only time will tell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Ok so I came to comment on the first half page, did we really need so much about him trying to open a door?! FFS a couple of sentences at best would have sufficed, then to see at the end he was arrested for her kidnapping, so glad I didn't waste my time reading the whole chapter. 1*

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 10 years ago
Very enjoyable!

You (and your editor) missed a few minor things which I noticed, but the only one that kind of bothered me was when the radio announcer said that the blizzard had been canceled. I think an announcer might say that a blizzard WARNING had been canceled, or perhaps that a blizzard FORECAST had been canceled, but not that

a blizzard had been canceled. (What, did he call heaven to find out?)

curlybear53curlybear53almost 10 years ago

I am really enjoying this series. It is well written and well thought out. I an waiting for the next chapter, but I am like a kid on Christmas Eve and having a hard time waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Get Paul out of jail ASAP so he and Kat cant start a new chapter as a legally married family who are now owners of the empire!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GREAT STORY

Keep up the good work awesome story line. keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I did - you should have!

.....seen the "Paul gets busted by the FBI" ending to part 3 coming. A mile away. It was obvious as soon as Kat laid out all the details of her dad's company, the land dispute, and *GETTING KIDNAPPED AND DUMPED IN THE MOUNTAINS*

But who cares? Its a really engaging story, and if something like Paul getting busted hadn't happened, it would have been "...and they eloped and got married - The End".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to remaining parts. Thanks for all the hard work.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardalmost 10 years ago
Maybe you can see some things coming...but

I think that this story is wonderful... it's romantic and I personally like the idea of someone helping a stranger, then cultivating a relationship.

I saw the FBI thing coming too... he was driving the same color truck and she said that it sounded the same, and she thought they were coming back for her. Not hard to follow, but sometimes stories happen the way that they should.

Please keep writing! I'm enjoying this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
full bladder orgasm

Is actually becoming more known as it was also mentioned in 50 shades of gray.

Funny that it's such a big surprise to the editor (a pornographic writing editor, at that)

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 10 years ago
Better and better

It just keeps getting better and better. God I so wish that I could have a full length book version of this story. You have all the elements of a great book, and would just have to add more details and filler material to add to the length. Plus of course you would be able to cover in depth such things as the family clash and the kidnapping that led to the meeting of these two.

I can't wait to read more, but at the same time I dread being that much closer to the end of the story. I don't want it to end! Well, not nearly as quickly as it will here on literotica. Please do consider actually making it a full length book. Even if you don't want to go to the trouble of publishing you could send it to the fans of the story that requested it. I know I would beg for a copy. It would be such a shame to let a plot, and such wonderful characters, as good as this one is, not to have a book to be fully explored in. Oh well, a reader can but hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fuck. Yeah.

Let me begin on a high note: Fuck yeah. This is fucking amazing. This isn't just some casual fuck tale, I can feel the life of this amazing story. The sexual parts aren't cheap or stupid, they really entrance the reader, and along with the beautiful, tender romance and story plot, Fucking beautiful. Your writing is also very well done, this wad good literature. And the science and shit behind it is fascinating. Please keep this up

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
one twist too far

and the only thing less romantic is if he starts to recite the periodic table next

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 8 years ago
What's not to love?

I have only read this one chapter.

Sure is a LOT of Good News!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
FBI = Fubling Bumbing Idiots

Not the sharpest knives in the drawer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ridiculous end

To the chapter.

Also the Kat character comes across as very self obsessed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What there was, was very good!

It would have been GREAT if you waited to post the story, until after it was COMPLETE.

A quick analogy might be read a book, only to find that the last chapter had been torn out.

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

I like a sexy story that makes me laugh as well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrexspaulding@rexspaulding
5/24/2020 Yeah, so life has been busy. A lot has changed. Finished school, got my dream job, bought a house. Unbelievable how much has changed since I first started reading, posting my 2 stories... I am finding a bit more time now, so I'm reviewing my stories. The one I have b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES