All Comments on 'A Thanksgiving Surprise Ch. 02'

by Nick54321

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

This has got tone the hottest thanksgiving story I have ever read, and to think it's not even october. There a re a few mixed up letter but nothing too serious to break the flow. Speaking of the flow - you managed to picture the whole situation so real as I was sitting next to them. the siblings progression for each other was superb, the intermediate action with Rachel only fired them on and us, the competition between them serves as a great leeway for future endeavours and challenges, the parents don't intrude too much and kinda seem OK with the kids playing (wink wink) with each other, and the general atmosphere is superb.

The connection or rather the relationship the three share is something really special and I do hope your somehow keep them together as a three-way relationship. It would be a shame to break them up as the siblings finally found themselves where they wanted, Rachel is a great help in this plan, and since there is no animosity between them see great and fun future ahead.

The 5* were a given so take your time for the future shatters and read you then!

Red48beardRed48beardover 8 years ago
thanks for the update

and now we can anticipate a wonderful extension of this adventure

well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
INCEST LITTLE BRO/SIS

VERY HOT WOW PLEASE CHAPITRE 3

motordaddymotordaddyover 8 years ago
Interesting story

I think there is a need for at least one more chapter and possibly more as I am sure the girls will visit again or the brother will change colleges.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Oh WOW - so HOT and arousing ........ Matt now needs to do both girls at the same time......... they are working behind the scenes as it is, so do them good. Very well written and cannot wait for the next chapter, thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

This is a great story, only Thanksgiving holiday is in November and not October.

5874

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NOT BAD

But took to long to get to bro/sis fuck especially with the ending! it was Rachel idea for her to wear corset so the girls planned for bro/sis to fuck

So why take 6 pages to get to the meat of story could of/should of been done from 1st time Rachel and him fucked

One thing that i really didn't like or get, kept referring to Will and Sara sometimes Dad & Mom

was a bit confusing,it read like there were another pair there Will and Sara but went back & apparently Will and Sara where DAD & MOM

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cassie Screamed

Cassie Screamed , Cassie Screamed, Cassie Screamed, Cassie Screamed.

Lets see that sums up how often you used that in the first 1/2 page.

It gets Phucking old fast. 2/5 was a 5/5 story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!!

Not sure what the previous commentor is talking about but I didn't see that phrase anywhere in the first half page...anyways, LOVED the story and can't wait to read ch 03 when I have time!!! Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Thanksgiving in Ontario is October 12th

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
Must agree with Anon ( Not Bad) posted 09/ 29/15

I'll say no more

irishmike73irishmike73over 7 years ago
Not bad.

Decent story. I do have a couple minor complaints which I hope you'll take as constructive criticisms.

1. Writing out the slurred speech of someone who is drunk is difficult to get right. Most struggle with this, even talented writers. It may be better to just say their speech is slurred, instead of trying to figure out how to spell the slurred words.

2. When trying to show a person is dragging out a word, make sure you do it by adding the correct letters in the correct place. The word godddd makes it look like she has a stuttering problem. Although, goooood looks like the word good dragged out. Not really sure how to deal with that one, but I think you get my point.

All in all I am enjoying your series, which I will now get back to.

Keep up the good work.

Mike

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
wow

Very sexy. loved it. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNick54321@Nick54321
News: After being away for much longer than I anticipated, I am back into writing and have another story pending approval. For those following me since the beginning, I apologize for the long delay and hope to have this story finished off within a year from now. It is current...