A Thanksgiving Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel turned on the shower to full steam as my cock was throbbing against her perfect ass.

Rachel bucked her hips back towards me trying to feel more and more of my cock against her or maybe hoping it would slide in. I quickly spun her around when she very tightly grabbed my cock which caused me to hold my breath.

"Soooo you definitely beat me in the race back to the house so I think you deserve a special treat anyways." Rachel said in a sexy hoarse voice. She went and sat on the seat and placed her right foot up on the seat in front of her hip and spread her left leg as far as she could.

"Come and get it Matty" she ordered. "Come eat my fucking pussy".

Without hesitation I walked over to the seat, knelt down and began to suck on her clit.

"OH MY GOD!!" Rachel screamed as my lips and tongue went to work on her luscious wet folds. Hearing her moan and scream spurred me on as I stuck my middle finger in and out of her tight wet pussy as I kept lapping at her with my tongue. She begged for me as I stuck another finger in, and then another. Before I knew it I had three fingers sliding in and out of her tight cunt as I sucked with so much force on the hood of her clit.

At this point my cock was rock hard and I needed it inside her. I withdrew from her pussy and stood up.

"Fuck me Matty...fill me up with that hard cock," Rachel purred. I took her hand and helped her up from the seat. I sat down myself and Rachel turned her back to me. She backed over my legs so she was straddling me in a reverse cowgirl position. She licked her hand and rubbed her pussy. She then perched herself overtop of me and ever so slowly she gradually impaled herself onto my rod. As every inch of my hard cock slid into her, her pussy felt tighter and tighter. Her legs started squeezing the outside of mine as the pressure built up. Once I was balls deep into her, she began to pulse up and down.

"Fucking ride me Rachel..." I panted. "Ride my fucking cock." We began at a quick pace in and out. The steam and water from the shower were helping to lubricate our actions. Our faces were flushed from the heat. But we kept going at a vigorous pace.

I placed my hands on Rachel's perfect curvy hips and pulled her down as I pushed up into her. We kept up in this position for some time when all of a sudden Rachel stood up, turned around and jumped onto by lap, straddling my cock and pushing her gorgeous tits right into my face. She immediately took her hand and guided my cock right back up into her. Rachel began grinding her hips and she lifted herself up in and out.

Rachel was in total control and I fucking loved it.

"Do you like me fucking you Matty?" Rachel queried in a hoarse sexy voice. "Do you like me being in total control and taking what I want from you?"

I was speechless...I could barely put together a coherent sentence.

"Oh...fuck...Rachel...Ride me baby," Was all that managed to escape my lips. As Rachel kept bouncing on top of me I was in heaven...The girl of my dreams was fucking me and was in total control. It got to a point where I wanted to be dominant and in control.

I grabbed Rachel's ass cheeks in my hands, stood up and pressed her body up against the glass of the shower. My hands were on her thighs holding her up and she wrapped her legs tight around my waist as I continued to drill her up against the glass.

"OH BABY!" Rachel screamed as I continued to fuck HER.

"Not in control now are you Rach!?" I asked in between thrusts. I was barely giving her time to breathe let alone answer my question. She was able to shake her head 'no" and totally gave herself to me. She began to breathe harder and faster. Her arms were tight around my head and she was biting into my neck. Her heels dug into my lower back and her thighs almost crushed my sides.

I could feel her pussy constrict around my cock as Rachel screamed out in pleasure while the climax ripped through her body.

"fuck! Fuck! FUCK FUCK FUUUUCCCKKKK!" Rachel bellowed as she came hard and fast all over my cock. Amidst all the steam and water, I could feel her juices coat my cock. I was nearing my release. I was pumping and thrusting with maximum force and speed.

"Oh Fuck Rachel...I...Im gonna cum!" I screamed. Rachel released her death grip on my waist and immediately hopped to the floor of the shower. She started pumping my cock while she kept just the tip resting on her mouth. Her beautiful eyes looked up at me and I lost it.

Ribbons of cum shot into her mouth and to the back of her throat. I could see in her eyes there was a lot more than she thought but she kept swallowing and swallowing. Her mouth was now a vacuum on my cock as she worked to withdraw every last drop of cum out of me. When she finally succeeded she took one final swallow, wiped a dribble off her chin and sucked her fingers dry.

My knees were weak and I slowly knelt down onto the floor of the shower as Rachel lay against me.

"Holy fuck," I managed to get out in between breaths. "That was...incredible Rachel."

"You're telling me! I have never came that hard in my life! And you...you taste incredible."

That mention of her tasting my cum caused my cock to twitch. She gave it a firm grasp and firmly said: "Down boy...not right now."

He may have been ready to go but I don't think I could have handled another round right then. Rachel and I cleaned each other off and then hopped out of the shower.

It was close to eleven when Rachel and I finally got dressed in our casual weekend clothes and headed downstairs where we found Cassie watching TV. When we entered the room Cassie jumped, quickly changed the channel and immediately began reading a book.

"H-Hey guys...I was just reading and watching s-some TV," Cassie stammered.

I could tell she was obviously watching something she was embarrassed for us to find. Is it possible she was watching porn while thinking about me and her and what we started in the bathroom? I couldn't help but feel excited and aroused at that thought of my big sister thinking of me while she was rubbing her clit.

"No worries," I replied. "We just hit the showers...I mean I just got out of the shower and Rachel had one earlier."

I tried backpedalling but Cassie immediately knew what I had meant. I looked over at her thinking she would be disappointed. But all I could see was a look of arousal and desire. This was going to be interesting.

"Sounds fun!" Cassie said with a wide grin and then looked over to Rachel. "Don't you go wearing my baby brother out now Rach or you'll have to answer to me!" And with that Cassie leapt off the couch and started playfully wrestling with Rachel.

Not gonna lie. Watching these two gorgeous ladies wrestle over me was a huge turn on. Rachel had Cassie in a headlock and next thing you know, Cassie was straddling on top of Rachel on the couch and was holding her arms down. They were giggling and whispering again. They both looked over at me and my mouth almost dropped open. They were both breathing heavily. Their hair was all messed up and their clothes weren't doing much to cover what that particular piece of clothing was designed to cover.

"Aren't you going to join us Matty?" Cassie asked in a voice that could have belonged to an angel mixed with a horny stripper.

"I need someone to rescue me," Rachel pouted as she gave me a look of puppy dog eyes but with a hint of arousal and need.

My mind went blank. For someone who needed 'rescuing' Rachel wasn't really trying to get away. Cassie was no longer forcing Rachel down but rather just resting on top of her. The wrestling seemed to be over. "I...I...What do you mean join?" I asked with a puzzled (and probably aroused) look on my face.

The girls just laughed at my hesitation and slurred response.

"Your woman needs help and I don't want to get off of her," Cassie clarified. "I guess you'll just have to remove me with force," Cassie winked at me.

I am not sure if Rachel was 'my woman' but I shrugged my shoulders anyways and headed over to the couch. I put my arms around Cassie from behind and bear hugged her as I pulled her off Rachel. She used her momentum to throw me back into the couch. Like a ninja, she had somehow managed to flip over the backside and was now sitting on the floor behind the couch but was now clutching my wrists.

My arms were above my head in the death grip of Cassie's hands. I thought to myself if she has this kind of grip with her hands...I wonder what type of grip she had between her legs. I mentally shook my head as I heard Cassie yell "Get him Rach!"

Before I had time to react, Rachel was straddling me and peppering me with kisses. Yeah, this was a brutal punishment...How would I ever get out of this. Rachel continued her relentless 'attack' on my body even lifting my shirt up to kiss my chest.

After about a minute or so, we heard a booming voice from the other end of the room.

"Glad to see you kids are enjoying yourselves," Will's voice seemed to echo through the living room.

Our activities stopped immediately as Cassie and Rachel let go of me and sat on the couch to watch TV.

"Something has come up and your father and I will be gone for the rest of the day and evening," Sara had chimed in. "You will be on your own for dinner or you can go out and grab something."

"Sounds great!" I exclaimed as Cassie elbowed me in the side.

"No problem mom, we'll be fine. Have a good evening." With that, Will and Sara grabbed their overnight bags and headed out.

It was a lazy afternoon while the three of us cuddled up and watched movies, played some cards, and kicked around a soccer ball in the backyard.

It was about 4:00 when we were sick of hanging in and around the house

"Man I'm bored," Cassie stated. "Let's get dressed up and go out for dinner. Someplace nice!"

"Yeah that sounds great!" Rachel agreed.

"Works for me," I complied. "I'll drive. We'll leave in half hour or so"

The girls looked at me like I had grown an extra head and then just chuckled.

"Matty," Rachel said firmly. "We're going someplace NICE. It will take us more than half hour to get ready. Give us an hour and a half. Trust me. It will be worth the wait."

I laughed at my own foolishness that girls can get ready in the same amount of time as guys.

"Sure, no problem," I replied with a smile.

I spent the next hour just hanging out in my room, watching Sportscentre, playing on my phone, not needing to get dressed yet. When the time came, I threw on a nice pair of khaki pants and an argyle sweater. I made sure my hair looked decent, and then headed downstairs to wait...and wait I did.

It was about 6:00 when the girls finally came down. Rachel was absolutely right. The wait was well worth it.

The two stunning ladies were both dressed in tight black dresses. Rachel's was strapless, came quite a bit up the knee and hugged her in all the right places. This dress showed off her perfect body...and almost more than that it was so short. She was wearing sparkly gold stilettos, and had her full voluminous brown hair up in a fancy do. Her make-up was minimally done but her skin looked flawless. Her gorgeous green eyes popped and made a killer combination with her pearly whites. She looked elegant, regal, classy and not at all cheap or tacky.

Cassie looked spectacular. Her dress was not as tight, short or form fitting but it let you see some of her sexy curves and left you wondering what else was under there. Her dress had a halter top which allowed for a cut out at her chest that showed off her magnificent cleavage. I could see a slight piece of white silk through the cut out. I hoped I could see more later. Her hair was left down but was teased and done to look sexy, and wild but not messy or out of place. She had sparkly silver stilettos and I could tell she was wearing lipstick. Her gorgeous blue eyes shone like diamonds.

This was going to be a fun night.

When the ladies saw the dumb look on my face, Cassie was quick to call me out on it.

"Henrietta!?" Cassie called to the housekeeper. "Can you get a mop and bucket to clean up my brother's drool on the stairs? Thanks."

I snapped out of my momentary funk and shook my head.

"You ladies look incredible. You are both drop dead gorgeous. Shall we?"

The two girls blushed and smiled. I took one on each of my arms and walked them to my car.

We arrived at an Italian fine dining restaurant (a rarity in Northern Ontario). When we arrived, the valet parked our car and the hostess sat us at our table. I could tell that people were looking the three of us over. A young guy showing up with two smoking hot ladies on his arms was bound to get some looks. We started perusing the menu and all made our choices. I opted to go with lobster while Cassie got the salmon and Rachel got the prime rib. The ladies ordered a bottle of red wine and we began to enjoy the evening.

I don't remember many stories about Rachel but I do remember that she can't hold her liquor...especially when it comes to wine. By the time we had finished our complimentary bread and were enjoying our entrees, Cassie and I could tell Rachel was definitely feeling the effects of the alcohol.

"Thish...Thish Prime rib is deliciousssssss" Rachel slurred out. I tried to suppress a chuckle. The girls were on their second bottle of wine and I think Cassie had drank most of the second on her own. In contrast to Rachel, Cassie had a huge tolerance and could probably drink me under the table (although I would never tell her that).

As I was the driver for the evening, I ordered one scotch on the rocks and that was enough for me.

By the time the waiter came by and asked about dessert, I could tell Cassie was feeling a little buzzed and Rachel was done.

"Nope! No deshirt for ush! We can haaaave that at home?" Rachel ended the sentence with an inquisitive tone and then gave me a very deliberate and long lasting wink to make sure I got the message. Cassie couldn't stop laughing (a mixture of her friend's behaviour and all the wine).

"Just the cheque would be fine. Thanks," I said.

After the bill was paid, I helped to escort the ladies back into the car. Rachel was in the seat behind me and was draped all over my seat from behind as we left the restaurant. Cassie was beside her in the back seat. It was maybe a 20 minute drive back to the house. The entire ride, every time I looked back in the rear view mirror, I locked eyes with Cassie. She never seemed to blink or adjust her gaze to anywhere else. Those gorgeous blue eyes piercing into mine felt very special. Rachel passed out Cassie just had a very content and happy smile on her face when we arrived home.

When the car shut off I opened the back door for Rachel as Cassie was already on her way around.

"Mmmmm Are we at da club already?" Rachel asked with eyes still closed. Cassie rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Nope Rach, we are back home," I replied.

"Let's get you to sleep beautiful," Cassie suggested as she helped me lead her into the house.

Surprisingly, Rachel nodded and didn't put up much of a fight. Getting up the stairs was the real fight. It took some time but we managed to get her upstairs and into bed.

"Good night Rachel," I said as I kissed her on the forehead.

"Goooooood niiiiiight," Rachel sleepily replied with eyes still closed.

As soon as the lights were off, she was out cold. We knew she probably wouldn't be waking up until morning.

I led Cassie out of the bedroom and gently closed the door to Rachel's room behind me. Cassie and I stood face to face in the hallway. Her room was one direction, mine was the other.

No words were spoken for ten seconds when Cassie finally broke the silence.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening sir," Cassie quipped as she gave me a hug that seemed to last forever. When the hug stopped, she paused momentarily and then planted a kiss on my lips. She went from relatively calm to wild and wanting this.

I kissed her back with passion. Our tongues entwined in each other's mouths as our hands explored each other's body. I grabbed Cassie by her ass and lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I pinned her against the hallway wall. I was kissing and nibbling on her neck as she ran her hands through my hair.

"Oh yes Matty...I need this...I need you!" Cassie screamed as she tried to claw my shirt off my back.

Then, without warning we heard a faint cry from the bedroom beside us.

"Casssssssieeeeee...Casssssieeeee" Rachel chanted from her half-wake, half-dream state.

I let out a sigh of aggravation and I could tell Cassie was feeling it too. I set her feet back down on the floor.

"I guess this will have to wait until another night," Cassie said with a sad face. "Good night Matty," Cassie finished. She kissed me on the cheek and went into Rachel's bedroom.

I hung my head, sighed and headed to by bedroom for sleep.

I was sound asleep on my stomach when I heard the latch to my bedroom door release. My eyes shot open. The clock read 2:35 am.

I didn't dare move as I heard footsteps approach my bed. The lights were off but there was a fair bit of moonlight shining through the open curtains and I couldn't tell but I figured it had to be Rachel. The footsteps stopped as I felt weight at the end of the bed as my visitor crawled up to me. I rolled onto my back and through the moonlight I could make out golden blonde hair, and the reflection of gorgeous blue eyes looking at me... it was Cassie.

My mind immediately changed from 'happy it was Rachel' to 'thrilled that it was Cassie'. At this point Cassie was right on top of me and my hands roamed down to her waist. It was at this point when my eyes widened and I could feel and see what she was wearing. Cassie had on a white silk and lace corset that accentuated her gorgeous tits. It laced up in the back and came just below her belly button. She had on matching white silk and lace panties and white stockings held up by her garter belt. I almost came right then and there.

"Hi bro," Cassie whispered seductively. "Like my outfit?"

I was speechless. I couldn't think of a word to say so I did the only thing my body could think of and I reached up and stuck my tongue deep down her throat. I initially caught her off guard but after a couple seconds she was matching my intensity and passion. She was propped up on her hands with her gorgeous blonde hair hanging in my face. My hands grabbed and squeezed her ass as we kissed with so much passion and hunger for each other. She leaned on her elbow with one arm and used the other to fish under the covers to find my eagerly waiting cock.

Her power grip squeezed my iron rod as I dug my nails into her ass cheeks.

"I need this in me now!" Cassie screamed as she sat up and straddled me. I reached up to her back and realized I had no time to undo the corset. I spun her around and flipped her onto her back. In one swift motion I slid down the bed, undid the garter belt and slid her soaking wet panties off.

I was face to face with my big sister's pussy. Her natural scent was intoxicating and she was dripping wet. I have waited to taste this for so long. I was about to get my chance.

As I moved my mouth into position, Cassie pushed my head back.

"We can do that another time," Cassie said breathlessly. "I told you I need your cock inside me right now!"

I felt my cock twitch as I pulled my boxers down and lined up the tip of my cock to Cassie's tight wet folds. I hesitated for a few seconds. Cassie was biting her lip and had an anxious look that was begging for me to impale her.

Our eyes locked as I slid my cock all the way into her tight wet pussy in one swift motion. She was so tight, warm, wet.

"OHHHHH MY GODDDD MATTY!" Cassie screamed as she locked her ankles tight behind my back and was pulling me deep inside her. I had to fight against her legs to pull out and then used the assistance of her legs to ram back into her. Her hands were clawing at my back.