A Thanksgiving Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was inside my sister. It was surreal. I was in my childhood bedroom fucking my big sister...hard. I would slide in and out in fast quick motions. I was grunting as my bed shook as Cassie's head lightly banged against the headboard.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Cassie would scream as I pumped my cock in and out of her over and over again. I managed to wrap my hands around her back and hold her tight to me. I started jackhammering her in almost a vibrating motion as she could barely get breaths in and out. The speed at which I was ramming her was driving me wild. I never wanted this to end but knew if we didn't switch it up, I would cum right then and there.

Cassie must have thought the same thing and rolled me onto my back. She sat straight up and began to gyrate and grind on my cock.

"You like your big sister grinding on you baby bro?" Cassie queried in between breaths and moans.

I could feel my cock twitch inside her when she called my baby bro. I let her gyrate her hips on me as she bounced up and down. She spun around so we were in the reverse cowgirl position. I couldn't help but look at the amount of effort it would take to do that corset up. I shook my head and went back to watching her tight ass bounce up and down on me.

She was leaning forward and when she popped up, I used that split second momentum to get up on my knees and started fucking her doggy style.

I reached around to her clit and started furiously rubbing it as I drilled her from behind.

"Grab my fucking hair and fuck me harder!" Cassie screamed.

I obliged and wrapped her golden locks around my fist and pulled her gently first and then gripped tighter and pulled harder as she begged for it.

Watching my cock slide into her tight pussy as my hand rubbed her clit was enough to get me off...I was about to blow. Cassie was nearing the same stage too.

"Oh fuck Matty...I'm gonna I'm gonna cum! Fuck me hard...ohhhhh my gooddddddd," Cassie screamed.

I could feel her tight pussy clamp down around my cock and it actually took more effort to slide in and out as she came.

Seeing my sister cumming as a result of my cock inside her was enough to finish me off.

"Cass...Cass I'm gonna cum...fuck!" I growled.

"Cum in me Matty!...shoot your load in my pussy! Cum in me! Fuck Matty cum in your big sister!!"

At that moment, I shot off...harder than I ever had before. I could feel spurts of cum shooting from my cock deep into Cassie's tight hole. She kept bouncing back to help drain my cock of everything it had. Cassie was panting and breathing hard and fast as she came down from her high. Our breathing eventually returned to normal as we laid there on the sheets. I was holding myself up from crushing her as she lay beneath me.

She asked me to help her undo her corset and she sat up.

"No problem," I obliged. "It must have been pretty difficult to do that up by yourself," I stated.

Cassie gave me a grin and just shook her head.

"Oh Matty, Who said I put this on by myself?" Cassie queried. I looked at her with a confused look on my face.

"Whose idea do you think it was for me to wear this for you?" Cassie asked again.

Cassie winked at me and left the room while my draw dropped to the floor. The gears were turning in my head for a split second before it dawned on me...

"Rachel."

That concludes chapter two! Planning a 3rd chapter to finish off the holiday weekend and then who knows what it's store for these three. Chapter 3 might be a longer break before it comes but it will come.

Thanks again for reading!