All Comments on 'A Thanksgiving Surprise Ch. 03'

by Nick54321

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!

Definitely continue these characters. Excellent story!

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Simply outstanding

You did it, I don't know how but you did it, you made a very enticing story even better and that put you straight to my favourite list!

The story in itself was superb, had everything from genuine emotions to drama aspects, sibling love to pure lust for each other, change of heart due to emotional shock, characters that showed evolution, sex that was steamy as a Finnish sauna, an MC that was guided by far more than his lower head and didn't screw the situation at his hands, and above all you created a bubble of reality that now has a potential to go every which way.

Speaking of potential story progression - I love it that you decided to keep them together and I really sincerely hope you do keep them together, preferably forever. That kiss Rachel gave him in front of the parents might be your ticket to keeping them together, they are each others dream person and his parents seem to like her. I only wonder if the attraction the girls feel for each other outweigh their love for Matty, but that probably isn't a problem in a sincere 3-way relationship. The maid might get some of the action as there were clear signals that she's all for it, heck the girls probably wouldn't mind it at all. And who knows maybe even the parents, as the MC did show some interest in mom as well...

As things stand now you simply have to continue this story, be it under the same title or change it according to the seasonal festivities. This is simply too good to end it here and no amount of time it takes you to complete the continuation is going to change that. After all perfection takes time and care!

Thank you for this exceptional story, keep up the good work and enjoy your festivities.

5* are an understatement but it'll have to do for now :)

DragosLoveDragosLoveover 8 years ago
Editing

I really enjoyed this series. I wanted to recommend that you avoid using passive voice so much. It makes it sound like the characters aren't in control of their actions, and made some of the sex scenes (particularly the final one) feel like a list of actions that were done to/by characters instead of being a cohesive event.

sflbuddasflbuddaover 8 years ago
continue

Please continue this wonderful story and when you have the next episode out remind us that it is a continuation from A Thanksgiving Surprise.

I have enjoyed this immensely and was sorry it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great character buildup!

Yes these 3 characters definitely were a hit. I especially like the way you opened it up with mom and the housekeeper. Shows the potential of your writings, keep it up!

NaughtyNaughtyNurseNaughtyNaughtyNurseover 8 years ago

Wonderful story. Please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!

BEST STORY EVER

jawolfe91051jawolfe91051over 8 years ago
Great Story

I applaud your effort on writing this story and I do hope to see the continuation of it when they get together again. Some people don't realize how hard it is to write and try to remember all the ins and outs of the English language. I would like to see them try to do what you have done. Keep going and enjoy yourself doing your writing.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Wonderful start !

Considering this is your first story on here, you have made an incredible start.

Good storyline, great characters, incredibly good descriptive text, I really cannot believe this is only your first attempt on here.

I hope your future stories are all as good as this !

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
The start of a great series!

I am definitely looking for whatever you choose to follow this up with. Don't keep us waiting too long!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Superb series

This does not have to be the end. Hope you continue with this one, as this has a lot of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!

Story of every mans fantasy! Having two hottest gals around gaga over him. You are a good story teller!

Dave

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 8 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

FIVE STARS.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
fanbloodytastic

really enjoyed this thank you and please keep writing

F3aR1985F3aR1985over 6 years ago

That was fun to read, please continue this series

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
another 5 star chapter

really a fantastic story. love the sex, love the 3 characters. can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story please continue!

Would love to read more on this story it is really great!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I think that the best part was mom's moment of epiphany and her apology to Matthew. But I enjoyed almost everything else too.

The most troubling line of the entire story was: Little did we all know that the next time we saw each other, things would be a lot different. That's really dark and ominous. It really killed the mood for me. 5/5

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

That was great story! Can't wait to read the next part of the series!

Excellent writing! Im glad you out some emotion and love in there and not making it some cheap thrill.

5/5 for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNick54321@Nick54321
News: After being away for much longer than I anticipated, I am back into writing and have another story pending approval. For those following me since the beginning, I apologize for the long delay and hope to have this story finished off within a year from now. It is current...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES