A Thanksgiving Surprise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nick54321
Nick54321
364 Followers

"Yes it definitely was," I replied.

I spent the next couple hours in my room alone watching TV and just replaying the whirlwind of events from the weekend. I had been taken on an emotional roller coaster at the Smithson residence. Getting to be with Rachel was the greatest moment of my life (at that point). Who would have known that the next day I would be with her again in the shower and then be seduced by my sister who I have wanted for my entire life? To top it all off, they both sucked me off in the lingerie store the day after before they 69ed and spit my cum into the other's pussy.

Now my mother had finally realized what being a parent actually means. It is unfortunate that it took the death of a family friend to realize this. I think she has been feeling guilty for some time and those emotions finally presented themselves today in the kitchen as she broke down and vowed to be a better mother to me and Cassie.

A brief rapping at my bedroom door snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Mr. Matthew," I heard Henrietta's sexy accent beckon as she opened my door. "Dinner will be ready in 30 minutes."

"Thanks Etta," I replied with a nod. Henrietta smiled and began to slowly close the door.

I am not sure if it was because of my recent experiences with Rachel and Cassie but I found myself not being able to take my eyes off of Henrietta's gorgeous body. She was a tall beautiful woman with Spanish roots. She was probably halfway between my age and my mother's age and she had dark tanned skin, long black hair and brown eyes. She was not as toned and slender as Cassie or Rachel, but she had magnificent curves and a spectacular ass that would make Jennifer Lopez jealous. She always wore her black and white lace housekeepers outfit with accentuated her large double D breasts and tapered down to her smaller waist. She definitely had an hourglass figure and looked like her body was made for fucking.

"And Etta," I continued. "Thanks for all of your hard work around here. You probably don't get told that very much but you're doing a fantastic job."

Henrietta's face lit up. "Thank you Mr. Matthew," she responded. "The pleasure has been all mine."

With that, she smiled, bowed and closed the door behind her as she left. I could have sworn that she winked at me after that last comment but I brushed it off as me just imagining it and went to get ready for dinner.

Twenty minutes later I was dressed and headed downstairs to the great room to have a quick drink before dinner was served. When I got downstairs I noticed my father in his chair reading his paper while Cassie, Rachel, and Sara were all enjoying a glass of wine as they laughed and chatted together. As my mom saw me come in she gave me a genuine smile. My father looked around his paper and gave me a nod then immediately returned to reading. Cassie and Rachel both winked and smiled at me at the same time as I poured myself a drink and took a seat next to my mother. I had come into the middle of a conversation about pedicures and how important they are to your overall foot health to remove the dead skin. I guess the new nail polish was just a side benefit to the 'health portion' of the pedicure.

I sat in awe at how genuinely happy my mom looked. She carried on and laughed like the three of them had been friends forever. High heels were heard from the dining room as Henrietta entered.

"Dinner is ready, madams and monsignors," Henrietta declared as she disappeared back into the kitchen/dining area.

The five of us made our way into the dining room and took the same seats as my first night home. Will and Sara were at the heads of the table, I was next to Rachel and Cassie was across from us. Henrietta came around and placed serviettes on our laps. When she got to mine her hand seemed to linger on my crotch for a little too long. Rachel smirked and raised an eyebrow at me as she must have noticed it also.

"Spending some time with her too?" Rachel chuckled as she whispered into my ear. I shook my head no as to make it seem like that was a ridiculous question. On the other hand it appeared that it could be a definite possibility if I wanted to pursue it. I was staring down at my plate while Rachel laughed out loud at my reaction.

Henrietta reappeared and began serving delicious looking pork tenderloin stuffed with sweet potato, spinach, and ricotta cheese. I couldn't look away from her gorgeous tits when she was cutting and serving the tenderloin. Her voluptuous breasts bouncing and jiggling as she cut the meat. The meal looked fantastic and the presentation was stellar. The five of us began to eat and the conversation gradually picked up. Everyone was taking part in chatting about recent news and events. The topic of TV and movies somehow made its way up and Cassie used that moment to ask what the three of us had discussed earlier.

"Speaking of movies," Cassie started. "Mom, would it be alright if Rachel, Matty and I borrowed the Rover to take to the drive-in tonight?" Cassie finished. I am not sure if she was trying to do the batting of the eyelashes or if just came naturally to her. Either way it worked. After our kitchen hug-fest my mom loved the idea of her two kids and friend wanting to hang out more.

"Not a problem!" Sara exclaimed more excitedly than someone normally would have. "it's so great that the three of you are so close!"

"it's going to be quite the change when the three of you head your separate ways tomorrow," My dad chimed in. "You three have spent pretty much the entire weekend together," he finished.

"Oh William," Sara snapped back. "Don't always be a mood killer and for once let the kids enjoy their last night together for a while before you bring up the topic of them leaving already. It feels like they just got here."

"It's fine Mrs. S" Rachel started.

"Rachel, call me Sara," my mom interjected.

"Sorry Sara," Rachel corrected herself. "We get it that we can't be together all the time and when Cassie and I are done school after this semester, who knows which direction our lives might head in. With both of us going to Harvard Med School and Matty still doing his undergrad, we will have to figure things out. I definitely want to stay near these two knuckleheads ," Rachel finished with a smirk. Will shrugged his shoulders and nodded in agreement.

Both Cassie and I lit up when we heard that Rachel wanted us to stay together after they were done their undergrads. Although we knew this was the case, hearing her say it to our parents made it more real. More special.

"I hear MIT has a great engineering program and it's REALLY close to Harvard," Cassie grinned. "you could always look into transferring there maybe?" She concluded with a hint of hope and desperation in her voice.

To be honest, the thought had come across my mind since last night and it came across once again after the lingerie store. I couldn't be away from either of these two and I could tell they didn't want to be away from me. I was ecstatic.

"MIT does have an amazing engineering program as well as an executive MBA program that I could look into," I stated. "I would have to see if they would accept me and then I would have to look into whether or not there were any equivalency exams to transfer my knowledge so I'm not starting over."

"Matty, you are near the top of your class while doing a double major in Engineering and Business...I'm pretty sure they would accept you," Cassie beamed at the thought that I had considered it. I could see Rachel's eyes were wide and hopeful as well.

As both of my parents had attended Harvard Med School, they jumped right on the band wagon of transferring to MIT and receiving my education in the states. Although Canada had an amazing program, there was always that desire to go to what most considered the best engineering school in the United States.

Will suddenly chimed in. "The dean of Admissions at Harvard and I are good buddies." He stated. "I will see if he knows who the Dean over at MIT is."

Sara's eyes lit up. "Thank you honey," she said with a smile. "I will also make some calls as one of my colleagues was working on a collaborative project between MIT and Harvard. I will see if she can put a good word in also."

"Appreciate the help guys, but let me speak to my professors and reach out myself to admissions at MIT," Both of my parents smiled a proud smile.

"Good for you Matthew, handling this yourself," My dad beamed. "We couldn't be more proud of you and totally support MIT," he concluded.

Everyone else at the table was staring at me and I could see smiling faces and loving eyes as I seemed to finally be 'welcomed' into the Smithson family with no conditions or concerns. I finally felt like we were all on the same level. I am not sure how this was happening but there was no way I was going to fight it. The rest of dinner passed rather pleasantly as we continued on talking about trivial things and not medicine, school, or business.

After we were all finished Cassie, Rachel, and I excused ourselves to go get changed for the drive-in. I wanted to ensure I was comfortable as we would be stuck there for at least 4 hours. I am pretty sure the girls thought the same way. I headed down to the front door wearing a pair of sweat pants and a hooded sweatshirt. I ended up standing at the front door for 15 minutes while waiting for them to come downstairs. When they finally arrived at the top of the stairs and started prancing down them I could tell what took them so long.

Their makeup was impeccable. They both had their hair up in a ponytail and were wearing tight fitting sweat pants and zip-up hoodies. Even in sweats their curves were hugged in all the right places. I was dying to know what I would find when I unzipped those hoodies. I am sure I was going to find out soon enough.

"You ladies finally ready to go?" I asked as they reached the bottom of the stairs.

Cassie smiled at me with that look of desire in her eyes. "We're definitely ready for this Matty," she said. "We just hope you are," Rachel chimed in as she winked at me.

The ladies walked right past me and out the door with Sara's Range Rover keys in Cassie's hands.

"Better hurry up Matty, or you'll miss your ride," Cassie shouted over her shoulder as they were already down the front steps. I ran through the door and jumped down the steps to catch up with them as they got to the car.

Rachel called shotgun and sat up front with Cassie as I sprawled out in the spacious back seat. Twenty minutes later we arrived at the drive-in just as the sun was starting to set. We paid our admission and found a good spot in the back row. Cassie backed the Rover up to the hill so that we could see perfectly looking through the back window.

When Cassie switched off the ignition, I went around back to open the lift gate to get started putting the seats down while the girls went to get popcorn and drinks from the concession stand. A few minutes later, the seats were all folded down, blankets and pillows were set up and the girls came back with a giant bag of popcorn and a few drinks.

"You ladies must be hungry," I stated as I nodded towards the huge bag of popcorn.

"It's not just for us silly," Rachel responded as she offered me some. I willingly took a handful.

"We're all going to need our energy if we're going to make out through the second movie. I...I mean make it through the second movie," Rachel grinned.

Cassie just laughed and went to turn the ignition onto accessory and tuned to the proper station so we could get the sound for the movies. After we had sound, we all cuddled up with the lift gate open so we could have an unobstructed view. We were dressed for a cool night so the temperature didn't really feel too cold yet, but it could get there fast as the night went on.

When the first movie started I was hoping that the mood of romantic comedy and chick flick could lead to some fun activities to keep the body temps up...boy was I wrong. Other than cuddling, any time I tried to initiate any type of conversation or try to make a move I was shushed or my hand was slapped. The girls were both really into the sappy story on the screen and it seemed they didn't even care that I was there with them.

When the movie finally ended, the girls stretched and decided it was time for a bathroom break. I started the car to keep from draining the battery and then turned it off and decided to take a break myself. Being a guy, I finished before them and headed back to the car. After what seemed like an hour, the girls came walking back just before the second move started.

I could see a group of guys approach them (no doubt asking for their number) and from what I could tell the girls were doing a great job of turning them down politely. When I noticed the girls' faces go from flattered to frustrated, I got up and headed over there to make sure everything stayed civil. I knew the girls could handle themselves but I also knew Rachel had a bit of a temper and could easily lash out if provoked. As I approached the group I could start to overhear bits and pieces of what they were saying.

"Come on baby, just give me your number, we could have a good time know what i'm sayin," said stupid teen guy # 1.

"No thanks, we're taken, and here he comes now," Cassie replied as I arrived at the group.

"Everything alright girls?" I asked. Stupid teen guy # 2 turned to look at me.

"There is no way a loser like you is with these two babes," said stupid teen guy # 2. I assumed this jerk off was the little leader of their group. I put my arms around Cassie and Rachel and just smiled.

"Do you see them protesting or going anywhere else?" I asked slyly as Cassie and Rachel leaned and melted into me.

"You boys enjoy the movie now," Rachel said in a mom-ish voice as we all turned and headed back to the Rover. I could overhear the stupid teen guys whispering and heard the occasional word 'impressive' and 'hero' thrown around as the three of us chuckled to ourselves.

The second movie had just started by the time we got back to the Rover. The night was getting a bit chilly so we opted to watch the movie with the lift gate closed to keep warm. Cuddled up with Cassie on my right and Rachel on my left we snuggled in and began to watch the movie. Although this was the feature I wanted to see, I could instantly tell the girls weren't interested in the movie as they were giggling and whispering to each other with both of their heads on my chest.

Their heads were getting closer to each other and before I knew it they were exchanging little pecks on the lips. Here I was watching an action film while two gorgeous women were using me as a pillow to make out on. I really did have a sweet life at that moment. I pretended to be focused on the movie while I was watching them pick it up a notch out of my peripheral vision. Cassie and Rachel now had their tongues in each other's mouths as their hands roamed each other's bodies.

Knowing they wanted me to be distracted from the movie, I decided to have a little fun.

"Might want to cut it out, some people are trying to watch the movie," I said firmly.

Cassie was holding back a laugh as she sat back.

"Sorry Matty," Rachel said in a very sexy tone as she sat back as well.

Less than ten seconds later I could feel Cassie's breathe in my right ear as she began to bite and nibble on it. Immediately after I felt that sensation I felt Rachel's hand grazing along my chest as she used her long tongue to lick up my entire neck. Before I knew it, her lips were at my ear.

In unison, in two separate but equally sexy voices in either ear, I heard those three words that every guy in my position wanted to hear.

"Fuck us Matty," The girls said in a hoarse sexy voice.

My cock twitched at that moment as Cassie turned my face towards her and shoved her tongue down my throat. Rachel was feverishly working at sliding off my sweat pants which was completed in probably three seconds. Cassie was scrambling to unzip her hoodie but didn't want to remove her lips from mine.

I managed to pry my lips away from her just in time to see Rachel (who had managed to take her hoodie off and who was showing off a silvery lacy push-up bra) slip my entire cock into her mouth in one fluid motion.

My hips thrust forward involuntarily at that moment as Rachel locked eyes with me and winked. She was expertly working my cock into her mouth as she cradled and massaged my balls with one hand and pumped my cock into her mouth with the other.

I had been so focused on Rachel that I didn't even notice how Cassie was out of her sweats and was wearing a gold silky bra and g-string. Her eyes were staring at my cock in Rachel's mouth as her hand was rubbing her clit slowly through her underwear.

I grabbed Cassie's head and hair in one hand and pushed her mouth to mine. It caught her off guard but she began to moan into my mouth and bite my lip. Her one hand was still on her clit but she was running her other one through Rachel's hair and easing her up and down on my cock.

Rachel had taken a break to watch me and my big sister (her lover) make out in front of her. Rachel slid out of her sweat pants and slid off her silver thong. She threw it at our faces to get our attention. Cassie and I did not stop so Rachel chose more drastic measures. She grasped my cock hard and began to pump it. She took Cassie's fingers in her mouth and began to suck on them.

"Mmmhmmm, you know where to stick those baby," Cassie moaned to Rachel.

Before Cassie had even finished her sentence, Rachel had slid up between us and guided Cassie's fingers into her wet pussy.

"Oh my fucking GOD Cass," Rachel moaned back as Cassie began to work her fingers inside of Rachel. I was noticing how Cassie was having a bit of a problem focusing on kissing me when her mouth would probably rather be on Rachel's clit rather than my lips. Having read my mind, Cassie gave me a big kiss and released me from her grasp.

"I'll be back for you," Cassie whispered into my ear. Cassie was on all fours now and crawled over to Rachel. Rachel expectantly laid back and spread her legs wide beside me. I had an unobstructed view of her wet pussy and I watched my sister slowly lower her head to that level. Cassie finally arrived and began to lap up Rahcel's juices as she kept thrusting her fingers in and out of her pussy.

I was slowly stroking my cock as I watched this all unfold before me. Cassie had her tits resting on Rachel's legs and her ass was sticking op into the air. I began to rub my fingers between her legs and stroke her clit while she ate out my dream girl Rachel. Cassie widened her legs for me and lifted her head up for a second.

"I want more than that in there," She groaned as she went back to eating out Rachel. She must have read my mind as I was already positioning myself behind her. From my view I could look down Cassie's gorgeous back that had some of her golden hair splayed out along it. The rest of her hair was hanging down in her face as she drank the juices from her lover's pussy. Past her head I could see Rachel with her head back and resting on her elbows. She was panting and moaning as Cassie worked her magic. My cock was just inches away from her pussy and was throbbing for it. I took the head of my rod and touched it to Cassie's pussy. I heard Cassie whimper and jump as she felt the contact. She looked back at me for a second and flashed me a grin filled with desire. I waited for her to go back to what she was doing before I slid my cock all the way into her tight pussy.

"OH FUCK MATTY!" Cassie cried as my hands grasped her curvy hips and began to pull her off and onto my cock. I was started off slowly but before long I was ramming her so hard from behind as she desperately tried to maintain contact with Rachel's pussy. I wrapped my one hand in Cassie's thick golden locks as my other hand reached around and began to rub her clit. The three of us continued in this position for some time. The realization that all of us being pleasured by each other was so taboo but so fucking good at the same time.

Nick54321
Nick54321
364 Followers