A Thanksgiving Surprise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"uhnnnn OH FUCK...I'm GONNA...I'm gonna fuckng cum Matty...FUCK your sister! Make me cum!! OHHH GODDDD" Cassie was screaming at the top of her lungs as her first orgasm of the evening ripped through her body. I think she stopped breathing for thirty seconds as she was overcome with pleasure. I kept pumping into her being careful not to blow my load this early.

When Cassie finally came down from her orgasmic high, she has a renewed purpose to make Rachel cum just as hard as she had just experienced. The speed at which her fingers and tongue moved was incredible. It was like the wings of a hummingbird, you could barely see them moving. I could tell it was definitely working for Rachel as her breathing became ragged, short, and fast. Her face was starting to flush as she came close.

"oh my god...oh my god...oh my goddddd...oh my FUCKING GODDDD CASSIE!!" Rachel screamed out as she came into Cassie's mouth and on her face. Rachel's legs grasped Cassie's head tight as Cassie continued her relentless attack on her clit. I could see Rachel's firm toned legs shaking the sides of Cassie's head. Eventually the shaking subsided and Rachel released the grip allowing Cassie to sit up, pop my cock out of her dripping pussy and turn directly to me.

"That's two down Matty," Cassie said as she licked her lips and crawled close to me.

"Our turn to finish you baby," Rachel purred as she came up on my other side. The two of them started to kiss passionately as they each grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me into the mix. Our tongues were darting around in each other's mouths as we all needed to be satisfied. I could taste Rachel's pussy on Cassie's lips and decided I needed to fuck Rachel right then and there. Cassie thought the same thing and threw Rachel down on her back. Cassie crawled behind her head and kissed her upside down.

I slid between Rachel's legs and positioned my throbbing cock at the entrance to her warm wet pussy. The girls broke their kiss and locked eyes with me.

"Fuck me baby," Rachel ordered as she wrapped her legs tight around my waist and pulled me inside of her. My hands were on her hips as I pumped away with so much force my legs were starting to burn. She was so wet that my cock slide in and out with ease. Cassie was massaging and tweaking Rachel's nipples as they continued to make out. Cassie then crawled on top of her and positioned her wet pussy onto Rachel's face. Cassie leaned forward and began to bit my lip and tongue as she was desperate for me to fuck her lover and taste her on my mouth.

The three of us were making a love triangle, literally. Rachel was flat on her back and Cassie and I were leaning into each other and embracing as lovers while Rachel was eating out Cassie's pussy.

Cassie then spun around so she was facing away from me. She slid her ass back towards my cock as she took a horizontal position laying on top of Rachel. My cock was deep inside of Rachel but Cassie was tilting her hips to show me hers was directly on top waiting for something.

Cassie and Rachel were now in a deep lip lock and were running their hands all over their bodies. Cassie was using her tilted angle to rub her clit together with Rachel's. I couldn't decide who I wanted to fuck more. My dream girl who I was currently deep inside of, or my sexy sister Cassie whose pussy was right above my cock and I could smell her musty scent begging for it.

I could tell that the girls were getting close to cumming again as there was less moaning and more begging for them to make the other one cum.

"Oh fuck girls...if you keep that up I'm going to cum right here and now," I managed to get out in between breaths.

"Good...just...just...fucking cum in me Matty," Rachel groaned in between gasps.

"Not fair, I want some too Matty," Cassie chimed in. "Don't you have enough for your big sister too?" She asked desperately.

Hearing Cassie and Rachel both beg for me to cum inside me threw me over the edge. I began to pump Rachel harder and harder as we had now made our way to the liftgate from across the back of the truck with all the pumping action.

"Here it comes baby!...oh FUCKKKKKK" I shouted as I began to shoot spurts inside of Rachel's tight wet pussy. I could hear her scream and her pussy clamp around my cock as she came at the same time.

"Fill me up baby! OH MY GOD MATTY!" Rachel screamed.

As I was continuing to spurt, I managed to pull my cock out of Rachel's pussy and stuck it directly into Cassie's. It maybe took a second as I latched on to Cassie's hips and began to pump some cum in to her and fucked her like she had never been fucked before.

Cassie squealed as I penetrated her but instantly I could tell she was about to cum too. She stuffed her face into Rachel' shoulder and ferociously bit and sucked on her neck.

"UHHHNNNNN" Cassie grunted as her tight pussy gripped even tighter onto my cock. I feel like she was going to break me off inside her it was so tight.

"FUCKKK MATTY KEEP GOING...I'm CUM...I'm CUMMMINGGGGGGG" Cassie squealed as I kept at a vigorous pace for as long as I could. We all eventually slowed our breathing and collapsed on top of one another. My cock stayed hard inside Cassie for some time before it eventually slipped out. Rachel swung around and quietly licked and sucked at it not to get me hard again but to taste my cum and Cassie's mixed together.

After Rachel was done, we all lied there in silence as the credits rolled across the screen. We are all so happy, so content, so in love with each other. It was like a scene from the first movie of the evening, only with some dirty fun sex added to it.

"I guess time flies when you're having fun," I quipped. Both of the girls gave me a grin and nodded their heads. I threw on my sweat pants and opened the lift gate to air the vehicle out a bit while the girls hid naked under the blankets. I went around to the driver's door to start the car. With the lift gate open, the girls could see the stupid teen guys packing their stuff up too.

Rachel made sure there was quite a bit of skin showing as her and Cassie were holding each other.

"Did you boys enjoy the movie?" She asked in a sing-song voice. One boy's jaw dropped and the other managed to get out a response while stammering.

"Y-Yes we did...thanks...did you?"

"To be honest, we didn't see most of it," Cassie yawned and then gave Rachel a deep passionate kiss on the lips. The entire car of teen boys just stared at them and then back at me. They were dumbfounded and couldn't believe what they were seeing. One of the boys gave me a nod of approval and then they were off. I chuckled to myself that I probably looked like a legend in their eyes. When the car was warm and the girls were dressed, we put the seats back up and started the trek home.

Cassie and Rachel were cuddled up to each other and were sleeping in the back seat. They looked so happy in each other's arms and it pained me to realize that tomorrow I would be leaving to go back to school. I just needed to make it through this semester and then things may be different.

Before I knew it, we had arrived home. Shutting off the car awoke the girls, and they sleepily got their stuff together to head inside. After we snuck into the house quietly, the girls both turned to me and smiled.

"Thanks for a great evening Matty," Rachel said. "This weekend was the start of something special," she finished. My heart jumped in my chest at that statement.

"We will be seeing you before you know it Matty," Cassie joined in. "At Christmas we will be done school and who knows, maybe you might be at MIT?" Cassie smiled.

Both girls gave me a passionate kiss on the mouth and headed upstairs for bed.

"Night baby," they said in unison as they disappeared around the corner to their bedrooms.

I stood in the foyer for a few minutes wishing they would come back down. I just needed to see them again but after a while I realized seeing them in the morning would have to do.

I headed upstairs and crashed into my bed immediately falling asleep.

I awoke to the sound of my alarm once again. The buzzing in my ear sucked me out of my dream-state and immediately I was thinking about Cassie and Rachel. I was planning on getting an early start to the day as I had a long drive back to school.

I finished packing up my bag, grabbed a quick shower and headed downstairs to whip up something for breakfast before I hit the road.

My mom and dad were already having breakfast. Will was reading the paper and Sara was flipping through a design magazine.

My father looked up from his paper. "Morning son, quick breakfast before you head off?" He asked pleasantly.

"Yeah, just going to whip up a shake and hit the road," I replied.

"You sure you don't want something more substantial?" My mom asked. "I can have Henrietta whip up something for you," she finished. I glanced over as Henrietta gave me a wink. I shook my head while Henrietta smiled and went back to work.

"Nope, no worries mom, I'll be fine," I responded. I completed making my shake my mom came over and gave me a very tight long hug and a kiss on the cheek. My dad responded with a firm handshake.

"Drive safe Matthew," my mom said.

I nodded my head and headed with my stuff towards the front door. When I left the kitchen I saw two gorgeous women wearing only long night shirts and knee high socks standing in front of the door. Each of them had their hair in a mess but my eyes were immediately drawn to their smooth tan thighs that I couldn't help but wish were wrapped around my waist.

"Didn't plan to leave without saying good bye did ya bro?" Cassie asked. Rachel stood there with her arms crossed trying to give a look of annoyance but was having trouble hiding her smile.

"You wouldn't dare leave without saying goodbye to us Matty, we know it," Rachel replied. Will and Sara came into the foyer to see their son off.

I gave the two girls a giant hug at the same time. Rachel gave me a passionate kiss on the lips, which in front my parents, I could tell Cassie was jealous of as she couldn't do the same. Cassie gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"You're lucky that's all I can do in front of mom and dad or I would have you up against the wall in a heartbeat," Cassie whispered in a sexy voice.

My cock twitched in my pants. Cassie grinned. As I made towards the door I heard Cassie and Rachel whispering and laughing.

"We actually got you something so you would remember the weekend you spent with us," Cassie said.

Rachel handed me and envelope with nothing on it.

"Do you want me to open it now?" I asked as I began to rip the seam. Rachel almost jumped on me to stop me from opening it.

"NO!" Rachel yelled louder and more worried than she planned. "I mean save it for when you're missing me," Rachel winked.

I shrugged and put the envelope in my hoodie pocket. I gave the girls a smile which was making them tear up a bit as we all knew our time together had come to an end for now. Little did we all know that the next time we saw each other, things would be a lot different.

I headed toward the car and looked back towards the front door as the girls both blew me a kiss and slowly closed the door. I got into my car, flung my stuff in the back seat and took out the envelope from Rachel and Cassie.

There was a small hand written note that read 'I hope you enjoy these until we meet again XOXO Rachel & Cassie'. I put the note aside and my eyes went wide and my cock instantly hardened.

There were a series of pictures of Cassie and Rachel in lingerie fooling around. The pictures ranged from making out in lingerie to full on 69ing and grinding their pussies together. There were shots of the girls posing seductively and some of the photos must have been set up on a timer for continuous shooting as there were a number of them in mid-orgasm.

I couldn't believe this spectacular gift they left with me...and I definitely couldn't wait to come home for Christmas...

I pulled out of the driveway smiling as I began my long road trip back to school.

*****

THIS CONCLUDES 'A THANKSGIVING SURPRISE'

Thank you so much for reading! I definitely plan to continue their story (under a different title probably) but it might not be for a little bit. I have a lot planned for these three but always love to hear comments and suggestions for future chapters