All Comments on 'A Winter's Tale Ch. 01'

by Kraveree

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
rml65rml65over 8 years ago
Can't wait!

Can't wait to read the next part! Great story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 star story

Excellent work. A great story with or without the sex.Thanks. can't wait for the next installment

MulderOrScullyMulderOrScullyover 8 years ago
Great start.

Great start, and I can't wait to read the next chapter. I really like the Ione, Spencer and the Winter family.

BugattiTBugattiTover 8 years ago
Wow

It's so amazing, love the whole scenario especially the winter family, I so wish I had large family. Hope the next chapter will be way more cooler than this (this chapter is cool though, not saying to make you sad :). Awaiting next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Now comes the hard part.

The separation will obviously be hard for both. For their relationship to work Ione will have to be exposed to Spencer's world. Spencer will have to complete her commitment to Ione by coming out, being her secret will not work. We can't wait to see the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So loving.

Beautifully written. Tender and soft love between these two and i loved that it was seven pages long.

AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingover 8 years ago
A delight

Thank you. I'm enjoying this greatly. The contrast between the families is stark. The growing relationship is warming. The range of ancillary characters promises a good range of spin-offs, hopefully. If this is indeed your first story it's even more impressive. Please keep up the good work.

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
A wonderful story!

A truly magical story! So well written and loving! And it's only the first chapter!

Thank you so much!

L

richieyeahrichieyeahover 8 years ago
More please

Love this story please keep it going

Grizzly0052Grizzly0052over 8 years ago
TOTAL LOVE

From laughter to TEARS, back and forth. It was the VERY BEST story, I have ever read! What ever you do in life, PLEASE don't stop writing, it would be an injustice to the world. ... To have a family like that, would be a GOD sent blessing and to be able to share it with the one you love, would be FANTASTIC! GREAT JOB of writing! PLEASE continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Don't stop writing

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 8 years ago
Good Work

A well written, sweet story. Keep writing.

JohnCKJohnCKover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Once in awhile there comes a story that just grips you, this was one of those.

I felt for the girls and smiled at iones family, you simply have to continue..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Eh

Too much crying and the Winters were kinda weird and wayy close for family. Also, hah Teagan and Tara, the ultimate twins, really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thank you!

It's good to have a story fitting for this final month of the year. The story fills with love and hope. Thank you:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The family kissing on the mouth was kind of gross. Too much time spent on other characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One Of The Best

Such a nice story about good people.

There are very few stories that I wish would not end, this is one of those.

I would love to see this story continue.

Thankyou

gnome_mangnome_manover 8 years ago
Great Story

Your story had me in tears many times, tears of anger and tears of joy, of sadness and of memory. Only a few stories anywhere have affected me this way.

It will be difficult to follow this great beginning. Take your time and do it right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really enjoyed the story.

Thanks, and well done.

I do hope that you are planning to share more of these girls adventures :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Can't wait for the next installment. Thank you for the beautiful story. Looking forward.

lonecrowlonecrowover 8 years ago
Amazing story

Wow! I am eagerly waiting to find out what happens next. However, I understand it will be difficult to continue the story after such a happy ending. It will probably take some time for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful!

Had me in tears at times. So heartfelt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved this

What a great story, can't wait for the second part to see if they do keep in touch and make a go of their relationship. They sound like a great couple together.

I was really gripped reading this.

acupacupover 8 years ago
Just wonderful

It is so rare to find such a delightful tale as a first submission. Looking forward to the rest of the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bravo

I have but one word for you: MORE!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

What more can I say, that hasn't been already said. Simply Wonderful. What a beautiful story.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 8 years ago
A very touching tale.

I was deeply moved by this love story.

Congrats and thanks to this author.

mab4664mab4664over 8 years ago
Excellent

An excellent story, one of the best I have read. I certainly hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more, please

That's a beautiful story, well written. The characters have enough back-story that there is room for growth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thank you for the giving

of your time and talent at story crafting.... in agreement with other posters :) more please.

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesover 8 years ago
we have a winner

This should be entered in the Winter Holidays contest. It has all the elements I require: a good story, engaging likeable characters, and heart.

It's a winner in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!!!!!

First thank you for writing this amazing story And thank you for sharing.I can't WWIT for MORE! Of this magnificent story cuz in my opinion with your talent this story can go really far so pls continue!

Again thank you :)

Casie88Casie88over 8 years ago
Great story :)

So looking forward to more chapters :)

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013over 8 years ago
Chapter 2

I'm trying to be patient but it's been almost two months and I really want the next part of this wonderful story. I hope you are well and writing away.

Wildcat2013

kedveskedvesabout 8 years ago
so enthralling

great story i hope you continue. I will wait patiently :)

KravereeKravereeabout 8 years agoAuthor
Renaming of the story

The second instalment of A Thanksgiving Tales is called A Winter's Tale and will be available soon. Thank you for the patience and the really amazing comments. I tried to give the new story all my effort and hope you will like it too.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
outstanding

this is very good story, easily one of my top 5 all time stories that I have read, it is a little long for some of the stories I like to read but it is well worth it, can't wait to read the 2nd part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Re - Evaluate the 5 Star System .

This is only my 3rd time in 7 yrs of reading stories here that I wanted to give a 7 STAR Rating . This is a Love Story pure and simple . The words reads like a Movie Script and should be considered for production .

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesover 7 years ago
chapter 3?

Will there be a chapter 3 in this great story? Chapter 1 started at Thanksgiving last year, so it would be nice to see how they are doing one year later.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
I loved chapter 1!

And can't wait to start chapter 2. Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Title Change?

I thought this was called "A Thanksgiving Tale"...

Have I lost my mind or...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I've read this tale several times, it never gets old. Such a sweet story.

wiredNtired786wiredNtired786about 3 years ago

I think your writing style is so vivid and you brought your two main characters to life with so much depth. Although at only a couple of times that I was reading if felt like I was reading in code or walking into the back end of a conversation I really enjoyed reading this piece. Please continue to write, you’re good at it.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 2 years ago

A few little typos ther, but the story was oh so food.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous