A Thong on the End of the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,932 Followers

Bridget sighed as her body relaxed, coming down from her orgasm.

"Mmmm, a man with stamina." she purred. "A man built just for me."

**********

(Ten Minutes Later)

Tina walked around the house, trying the windows, hoping to get one of them open. None were budging. It was as she reached the corner of the house that she heard a noise, but the sounds were too muffled to understand.

"Bridget, you can fucking suck dick! Holy fuck!" Kevin screamed, looking down as his sister-in-law took his cock down to the balls, her plump lips wrapped around his shaft. "Okay, I'm ready."

Bridget pulled her mouth from Kevin's dick, knee crawling on the bed. She turned around and got on her knees, pointing her perfect bare butt at him.

Smirking evilly, he climbed up behind her and poised his dick at her cunt. Grabbing her hips, he forced his way back inside her again. With a slap on her ass, this fuck commenced.

"Mmm, that's it. Fuck me! You love fucking me more than my sister, don't you?" Bridget moaned out.

"Yes! Fuck yes! I love your hot fucking body!" Kevin moaned out.

"You love me more than her, already, don't you?" Bridget squealed out.

"Yes! I love you! Your pussy's amazing!" Kevin said.

"Fuck your wife's sister, Kevin! FUCK ME!" Bridget screamed as her hunky brother-in-law fucked her doggy style.

"Holy fuck you're incredible!" Kevin moaned out, driving into her.

"Do you hear me sis? Do you hear me fucking your husband, my sweet baby sister?" Bridget snarled out.

"Squeeze my tits, baby." Bridget purred to Kevin. Kevin reached down and took two big handholds of her massive EE cups. His fingers dug into her soft, pliant flesh as her massive tits molded against his palms.

"I want you to get in here, sis. I want you to look at my tits, Tina! Look at my breasts, so much bigger than yours! Look at how roughly your hubby squeezes them. Look at how I got all the good genes, how I got all the blessings, and that your own husband loves me so much more than you because of it. Ha Ha!" Bridget cackled.

"Admit it! Admit you married the defective sister! Admit you wished you had married the hot sister instead! Even though I've always been a huge fucking bitch to you!" Bridget squealed.

"YESSS! FUCK YES! You've always been so fucking hot! So fucking fuckable!" Kevin screamed out. God your pussy's incredible!"

"You don't get very far in business without having a tight fucking cunt like mine!" she called out.

"I fucking bet!" Kevin said, pounding her cunt from behind with all of his strength. "I bet that cunt would make you a CEO!"

"OHHH, FUCK YES! MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!" Bridget screamed.

************

(Ten Minutes Later)

"Kevin! Can you hear me! What's going on! Are you okay!" Tina screamed out, hoping he would hear her.

But he couldn't. His ears were muffled by some things. Big, soft, succulent things.

"Oh fuck, I love your tits!" Kevin grunted, scrubbing his face between his sister-in-law's massive, sweaty breasts, before cupping her huge jugs and taking her rock hard nipple into his mouth.

"I know, baby, I know." Bridget purred, patting his head as he sucked at her giant breast. "Look at us, sis. Look at how much your hubby loves me now!"

"Take them in, baby. Take them in. Take as long as you need sucking my big rack!" Bridget moaned out.

Bridget grabbed his head tight and forced his face against her pillowy breasts, smothering him in softness.

"You could spend your whole life sucking these, couldn't you?" Bridget whispered lovingly.

"Mmmmm Ughh!" Kevin said, his voice muffled by her tits.

"Mmm, drown in them. Drown in their softness." she purred, holding her brother-in-law to her breasts as she sat lazily on the bed.

A shiver ran through her as she closed her eyes and moaned. In bed with her sister's man. Life couldn't get better.

**************

(Ten Minutes Later)

Tina was panicking. She was running out of time to get back inside. Something really wrong was happening. She didn't know what to do.

She was right. Something really wrong was happening inside.

Kevin pressed his cock against Bridget's asshole and began to push.

"Oh... oh... OH... Holy fuck you're tight!" Kevin said.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHH! FINALLLLY! OHHHHMMMMYYYYGOODDDD! You have no idea how long I've wanted a cock in my ass! HOLY SHIT AHHHH!" Bridget squealed. "You are an ass man, aren't you! You've wanted to fuck a girl up the ass for years, haven't you!?"

"YESSS! You have no idea how long I've wanted this!" Kevin grunted, driving his full ten-inch length into her.

"FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS! STRETCH MY TIGHT ASSHOLE WITH THAT COCK!" Bridget screamed. Kevin built up speed, soon driving into her ass as hard as he could.

"I love it! I fucking love it!" Kevin bellowed out.

"FUCK MY ASS, KEVIN! FUCK MY ASS!" Bridget screamed.

Kevin drove into her ass, kneeling behind her as she bent over on all fours, forcing his thick ten-incher up her stupidly tight asshole.

"Oh my God, this is incredible! I love fucking your fucking ass!" Kevin grunted.

Bridget smiled smugly.

"You hear that sis! He loves fucking your hot older sister's asshole!" she cried out. "And if you don't hurry up, he's gonna fill my ass with cum!"

"You'll never be able to go back? You won't be able to go back to just fucking a girl in her cunt. You won't even give a girl a chance unless she gives up the complete set of holes!" Bridget moaned out.

Kevin drove into his wife's sister's asshole. This was insane! Just fucking incredible. His wife's older sister's asshole was the greatest thing he had ever experienced in his whole life. All that world travel, all that art he took in, his true love, his marriage to his wife, none of that compared to his wife's older sister's butthole. It was that fucking good!

"Scream out to my sister! Tell her how you feel!" Bridget moaned out.

"I love your sister!" Kevin screamed out. "Tina! I love fucking your bitch sister's asshole!"

************

(Ten Minutes Later)

Tina tossed a large rock through the glass door, shattering it. She was running out of time. She had to get inside.

She heard some noise and went to follow. Tina sprinted quickly towards the source. She finally reached the bedroom, and as she looked inside, she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Tina watched as her husband lied naked on the bed, his hands squeezing the massive pair of breasts on the woman on top of him as she rode his cock.

From this angle, she couldn't see her husband's face. All Tina could see was the perfect body of the woman on top of him. Her perfect, heart-shaped ass flexed as she rode Kevin, and her firm, fit back showed off her lusciously soft skin. And her breasts were so big Tina could see the firm, rounded flesh from behind, the only interruption of their perfection was her husband's hands pawing at them.

Neither of the illicit lovers on the bed acknowledged her. They just ignored Tina and kept fucking.

"What the fuck!" she screamed. Bridget turned around and glanced at her sister.

"Oh, fuck sis! I think, oh shit yes, I think I proved once and for all I am the best. Even your husband prefers me!" Bridget screamed out.

"How could you do this to me?" Tina cried out.

"Look at my body, sis. Can you blame him?" Bridget cackled.

"I... I... I can't believe this! Kevin! Please! Talk to me! What's happening?" Tina cried out, falling to her knees.

Bridget bounced harder, once again riding Kevin's huge dick. She was no longer looking at her sobbing little sister. She only focused on Kevin.

"Ughhh, Kevin, you want to knock me up, don't you? You want to knock me up in front of your pathetic wife, don't you!" Bridget squealed.

"YESSS! FUCK! So hot! Whatever you want, Bridget! Whatever you fucking want!" Kevin moaned.

"UGHH, FUCK YES! You'll give me a baby! I'll make sure of it. And Kevin, if the world doesn't end, and life goes on, you would stick with me, wouldn't you. You would choose your bitch of a sister-in-law over your wife, wouldn't you?" Bridget asked.

"Yes! GOD YES! I CHOOSE YOU!" Kevin grunted out.

"OH FUCK BABY! FUCK ME HARDER! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! CUM INSIDE ME AND KNOCK ME UP!" Bridget screamed.

Bridget bounced harder, riding her brother-in-law furiously, her ass slamming into his thighs. He squeezed her tits harder and harder, as he got closer to...

"I'M CUMMING!" Kevin grunted.

"No." Tina gasped.

"YESSSSSS! ME TOOOO! FUCKKK YESSSSS!" Bridget screamed, her ass and cunt flexing as she came, her cunt tightening around Kevin's fat cock again as his thick cock began pumping hot cum deep into his hot sister-in-law's womb.

They flexed and jerked as they came, riding out their hard orgasms together.

Tina crumbled to the floor, emotion overwhelming her. She couldn't believe it. At the last moment, the very last moment in the world, her husband had betrayed her. Betrayed her in favor of her selfish, evil older sister. Unbelievable. What the fuck was going on? This couldn't be real! This was a nightmare!

Tina was sobbing as the two lovers made out on the bed, the wet smacking echoing through the room. Finally, their bodies parted as Bridget rolled off of him, both of them breathing deep after the sexual marathon they just ran on each other. Bridget's mountainous, sweaty tits were pointed skyward, rising and falling as she gasped. Kevin was laid out, completely spent, breathing hard, his legs spread lazily, exposing his still swollen cock, covered by his wife's sister's juices, as his cock lied against his firm stomach. Looking at the bed, you would know some rough, vigorous sex just happened there.

Tina was crumbled on the ground, not able to withstand seeing what had just happened. At that moment. She was ready. Ready for the end, ready for the pain to leave.

But... it never did. This torture kept going on for what felt like forever. Finally, Tina heard footsteps above her. Daring to look, she looked up at her naked sister, standing proud. Bridget licked her lips and began to speak.

"They called off the apocalypse yesterday. Didn't you hear? All the governments announced it. Like, everyone already knows by now. Nothing's going to happen. Everything's going to go back to normal. You did notice it's, like, a half hour past zero hour, didn't you?"

Tina looked up through wet eyes at the clock. She was right. Zero Hour had passed. The world hadn't ended. The prophecy had been bullshit. Life was moving on.

Bridget laughed to herself as she sauntered casually to the shower.

"Kevin, you'd better gather your strength. We have a plane to catch. I need you at full strength. We have a cross-country flight, and I need something to pass the time." Bridget called out lazily. "Get ready for a whole new life, baby. I'm a busy fucking woman, so I need you ready at my beckon call. I'll bring in the money, I'll do the work, and all you have to do is fuck me three or four times a day, every day, and give me tons of beautiful babies. So, get ready to ditch this fucking life. That world ended. Time to enter a new one! "

Tina looked up at the bed, at her passed out, naked husband, looking so gorgeous. But the knowledge what he had been doing spoiled the beautiful sight. He had fucked her sister. Her evil older sister. At what he thought was the end, he chose Bridget and not her, his loving wife. His heart was Bridget's now.

The world was still intact, standing strong. But Tina stood crying, watching as her world ended.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,932 Followers