All Comments on 'A Thousand Bucks Ch. 03'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Now it is moving!

The people are suddenly taking on weight. The author is here....

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
HAH!

I hope Jenny cheats on him, and he has to watch while holding her hand and jerking off. THAT will teach him to get soft! LOL!!!!

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Better

Ahh, our hero is getting some morality and having feelings for people, which is making for a much better story than the simple narrative of the first two chapters.

john1946john1946over 12 years ago
Nice

I like the spin of the story. Jerrod turns ito a nice guy and I hope to see the happy ending here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love to see a happy ending also

nice work.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
5 stars

Sometime a cynic man remeets the main root of his cynism he could turn to a good man, but a beautiful damsel of distress can sppeed up the changeing. I thought it will be a true DGHear story and I do not diapoint. Will the next chapter be in the Romance cat?

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
best chapter in the series, yet

Nice work. This is the best chapter posted, of the first three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thats more like it.

I left a not so nice comment on the last chapter. I should have had a little more faith in you DG. Next time I'll read the whole story before commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
STILL GOOD

This is more romantic and placid. Not the same griping, wild drama of the first chapters. So don't know it it will remain as interesting. (Admit it. Reading about bank robbers is more interesting than reading about honest accountants).

Even in the first chapters which revealed Jerrod's negative outlook due to his upbringing without love, you could still see his altruistic attitude in his desire to pleasure and give a good experience to his many women. I pointed out he was a "good guy" in my comment on chapter 1.

Fortunately, his desire to help people is now taking over his life. Too often it's the black, negative cynicism that takes over.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ROMANCE

It's turning into a heartwarming romance.

Almost brought tears to my eyes.

Glad I'm reading it again.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WHAT A COMPELLING STORY

...about life looking up for a couple people

who had a disadvantaged start.

Brought to life by the gifted down-to-earth storytelling

of DG Hear.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love this bit, show real talent.

"Oh gosh, I don't know, Jerrod. I'll be honest with you. I like you, I like you a lot. I've talked with Emma and I know you're wealthy. I know people will say I'm going with you because of your money, but it's not true. I like you as a person."

Because nothing says you're a gold digger more than saying that. Made me cringe to read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES