All Comments on 'A Thousand Words Pt. 01'

by eroticbaroness

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
eroticbaronesseroticbaronessabout 8 years agoAuthor
Mistake at the end.

There is a sentence at the end "...go check on HIS husband". It should be 'HER' husband. Please do not judge the story too harshly for it :)

mountaincat4mountaincat4about 8 years ago
Since you brought it up....

I think there is one more small error in the paragraph that begins 'No no my dear'. You wrote 'it was clear that he was clutching someone's head between her thighs.' While this isn't anatomically impossible, it wasn't clear to me. I believe SHE was doing the clutching.

In any case, I forgive both your transgressions. Pronouns can be such ornery little things sometimes. Otherwise, my compliments to your writing. You have an almost too good grasp of English. I find the lilting sing-song accent of Indian women to be enchanting but I appreciate that it might be a little difficult to express in writing.

I'm glad to see more women writers on this site and I encourage you to continue. I'm looking forward to Pt. 2.

P. S. Would it be asking too much to see a picture of you wearing a sari in your bio?

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
AAH-OOOH

me thinks trouble in paradise is a-brewing, TK U MLJ LV NV

mortimus81mortimus81about 8 years ago
Panting for more

Nice build up for a powerful and emotional story of sexual treats

sexualsedativesexualsedativealmost 8 years ago
I Agree with @mountaincat4; real teaser has to have a sequel

Again awesome narration & beautiful play of words..

A sequel or a continuation is a must to know weather Reah gets a Photo shoot with a genuine expression...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh OH relationships

Good starter for a really great story. It's too short but very interesting, and grabs my attention

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Extremely well-worded and written with such obvious skill - a wonderful introduction to what I hope will be a lengthy series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticbaroness@eroticbaroness
Well, to be plain I am here to make cybersex/roleplaying buddies. If you don't know what 'cybersex' and 'roleplay' are, then you're probably wasting your time thinking we can be friends. And since almost everyone makes the wrong assumptions about my name, I'd like to make it c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES