All Comments on 'A Thousand Words Pt. 02'

by eroticbaroness

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Magical

Its been a while I have gone through any erotic material so far as I came across this story which is amazing and the words the author had put forth in this story are exemplary and "Magical".

Mr. Aishwary wasnik

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Utterly Senseless

Why a husband of such wealth would keep a woman at his place, that too as a wife, who don't even attend to her basic wifely duties and make fun out of his short comings? Yes, in real life rich men keeps such beauties at home, but as corporate escorts to make more money.

This is another example of how crafty language cannot make over for poor plot.

HikingThruHikingThruover 1 year ago

Very well written. I figure it's on purpose, part of the "clueless husband" but I doubt he'd not know of her scar. A wife hanging autobiographical art of her affairs was also done in The Joke's on You.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticbaroness@eroticbaroness
Well, to be plain I am here to make cybersex/roleplaying buddies. If you don't know what 'cybersex' and 'roleplay' are, then you're probably wasting your time thinking we can be friends. And since almost everyone makes the wrong assumptions about my name, I'd like to make it c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES