A Thousand Words Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lord have mercy..." he whispered and eyed the expression of bliss on the woman's face. He looked back at Rhea, "You bought this for me?"

"Indeed, and that one as well." Rhea pointed to the one that hung behind his chair. It was another black and white, nude portrait of a woman clinging onto a man's torso. The ass cheeks being cupped gently by the man and with both their faces hidden from view as they presumably share a passionate kiss.

Her husbands cough satisfied Rhea, as did the sheen of sweat on his forehead, "This...I...." he struggled to find the words and then blurted out, "How much did this cost?"

Rhea expected that question and answered immediately, "Didn't cost anything. The photographer is an old friend, he owed me a favor, well he owes me a few favors." Rhea smirked at the memories of the past week.

"Well, I... I don't know what to say, I mean..." he stopped as Rhea held up her hand.

"I'm happy you enjoy them." she came up and gave him a kiss on his chubby cheek and walked out of the study. The husband looked at the first portrait and then the second, he was undoubtedly attracted to the first one, the woman in it was perfect, the one in the second one was perfect too except for the small scar on her thigh.

12