All Comments on 'A Tight Spot'

by Purveyor_of_Sin

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
ArshanArshanover 13 years ago
Super Funny

A laugh-out-loud story & very well done. Of course, there must be a follow-up.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Pretty embarrassing I'd say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bukakke (sp.)

NO interest for me here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A great read!

You have to follow up on this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wrong area

THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE NONCONSENT/RELUCTANCE AREA NOT HERE POST YOUR STORIES IN THE PROPER AREA OR DON'T POST AT ALL

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Super funny

There has to be an encore, mate! Looking forward to reading one and soon.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
Well done!

For some reason I kept imagining that was Charlie Harper and his mother in that elevator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sardines

Packed like sardine eh? How did he thrust to and fro when the elevator was jammed just so bro? Something to consider before writing the next one hmmm?

RogueDomRogueDomover 13 years ago
Hot and Hilarious

Funny and erotic at the same time, very rare, and a great first act. Please give us more of mom and son as mom comes to grips with how turned on her adventure/humiliation made her. Will be very interesting to see where there relationship goes from here. Would also be nice to see a return cameo by the hapless bill and his horny, repressed girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Funny but dumb.

Not even remotely realistic. Made it lack any real eroticism. I was hoping for something less funny and more hot. Clever writing though, even if it required suspension of disbelief.

I was hoping that it would be more realistic, like it was crowded, and his mom had her ass pressed against his cock. When he got hard, she was at first shocked, but then got turned on. They would go set up her office, and she would flirt with him a little bit. But then it would continue and they would end up fucking.

The biggest problem I had with it is that it was totally unrealistic. After the initial shock, people would have helped each other get back to their feet. No matter how you want to Imagine it, that would not have been impossible for people to do. If it were impossible, it would only be because people were injured with things like broken bones, etc.. and they would have been screaming and crying. Not very conducive to keeping a hard-on even if you could move enough to create the needed friction. And unless mom was totally pinned in place, she would have been able to turn enough to dislodge the dick between her tits. Like it or not, she would have had to been agreeable to it.

So with what you wrote, it became completely unrealistic at the point that he fucked her tits completely against her will.

The final straw is that everyone in the elevator seemed to be complete idiots if they couldn't hear what was going on. And the couple to his side that he groped, must be stupid if they didn't know who was groping her. First of all, you described his hand pressing between bodies. Obviously the body of her and her boyfriend. And yet he doesn't realize that somebody is groping his girlfriend. Dude behind her somehow knows but her and her boyfriend don't know? OK, sorry just not realistic.

Here's what would have been better. His moms ass is pressed into his dick and so he gets hard. Mom is shocked, but then turned on. She looks over her shoulder and gives him an amused smirk that says, "enjoying yourself?" Then she starts messing with him by rubbing her ass on his dick. She's wearing a loose skirt that will provide access when the time comes. So then the terror attack happens, but no wild distress, just the elevator stopped and the electricity goes out. Just a little bit of light from the emergency lights. So now it is quite dark. Son now advances the game by reaching down and raising the back of her skirt, delighted to find a thong. After a few minutes, he pulls out his dick and rubs it one her bare ass between the cheeks. He then reaches around and grabs a hold of her tits. Then one hand goes don her front and he starts fingering her pussy. After he has her wet enough, he slips his cock in her from behind and slowly fucks her. He cums as does she but having to be so quiet makes them want to do it again at home in private where they can let loose.

The excited talking covered the little bit of sound they made since they kept the movements subtle and slow. Because of the attack, they are asked to give a quick interview but then are excused to go home where they are happy to go so they can fuck again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
poor ending

already humiliated

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

It's nice to see something innovative and different on here, even if it is unbelievable. And here in the Taboo section, we really oughtn't to be looking for realism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lame

With 30 people in an elevator that can only fit 10 how are they able to breath? There would be no air in there at all.

Also take into affect most elevators can only hold up to 2000 lbs, now ever if its half guys and half guys, 15 guys 160-250 judging by your fat guy and 15 girls 100-160 lbs that's a lot of weight so the elevator wouldn't have worked.

And an elevator with 30 people that breaks down everyone would be panicking. A lot of people suffer from claustrophobia.

And what kind of mother brings her son to work when he's wearing shorts? She just got promoted and she brings her under dressed son to work?

Then there's the smell. Sweat, Fear, Sex, people would start throwing up adding to the smell.

Should have kept it at 10 people, that would have still been crowded enough.

Plus this kid sounds like he's 14 years old.

Purveyor_of_SinPurveyor_of_Sinover 13 years agoAuthor
Wow.

Yikes. People definitely have put way too much thought into what amounts to a comedic stroke story. Color me amazed.

I suppose it's my fault, though; chalk it off to a rookie's mistake. Next time I'll add a disclaimer stating that this story is a work of fiction and should not be taken too seriously. I had thought that to be common sense considering that it's in the incest section, but I guess that's what I get for being presumptuous.

loadedgunloadedgunover 13 years ago
Tremendous Story

Excellent story. Forget all the negative comments. This is one of the best stories here in a long while. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i liked it

that story was funny as hell at the end good going you get five stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing.

Hot! Hot! Hot! Another masterpiece, I hope you have many more stories on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ignore the negative comments!!! Great Story!!

I have read the comments and the people complaining should just write their own stories. This is a piece of fiction, and if people what a truly realistic story read non-fiction or good to a bookstore.

Your stories are great keep up the great work. Loved your first story and this one is great too.

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailabout 13 years ago
"I had thought that to be common sense considering that it's in the incest section, but I guess that's what I get for being presumptuous."

I think you misunderstand what most people get out of the incest section. basically I think it goes like this for most people.

Best friend has a totally hot MILF mom and you imagine that if you were him, you would totally try to bag your mom. Of course if you were him, you wouldn't.

Or maybe your sister is freakin hot and you notice, but of course she is your sister so you know it is never going to happen. Not that you would really want it to in real life anyway. But in fantasy, it works because there are no repercussions or risk.

Above situations could be sister, mom, aunt, cousin, etc...

So most want the story to seem realistic to facilitate that fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
funny

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. Funniest lines in the whole story. I want the Japanese guy to have a story now. hahahahah keep it up

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 13 years ago
loved it

loved the titfucking part really !!

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sequel PLEASE!

C'mon, Purveyor of Sin! Let's see when this guy does get to cum on that ass...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Second chapter?

Not that the story left it open to a second, but it would be really good to see his mom slowly come around. Not sure if they could get caught in a confined space again though lol.

Realism? Fuck realism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Get a life people!

The complainers should write their own stories. Instead of saying "it should have happened like this..." take the story for what it is a piece of fiction to spank it to. This isn't up for a Pulitzer. It's wank fiction for fuck's sake. It was funny and different and well written. I'm waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fucking whole house lol

Funniest storie if ever read lmao when the jap said it smelt like a fucking whore house

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story... Dont listen to these fucking idiots negative comments...

You left it open to continue... She just ran out the building... She was obviously turned on And titfucking her son... The son could go to the car and find the mom tasting the cum and feeling /massaging the cum on her tits she could be furiously fingering herself and when he sees the soon can fuck the shit out of him cuz of how horny she was. Also you could have like an explosion go off to ruin the film/pics/video so they dont know who the mom was and can continue to fuck in public without her loosing her job..The girl could also turn out to be the moms secretary which could lead to him fucking them both and in the ass. And you could do one where something similar happens to him with his moms sister/aunt and ends up fucking both the mom and aunt and you could even have him fuck his sister if you wrote her in.. Just suggestions... Great story hope to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wrong category: Nonconsental

Story is reasonably readable and has some ingenuity. It is unfortunately in the wrong section. Posted correctly, this story is a 4, posted incorrectly, it is a 3. If you want the fives, then your work doesn't end with the writing. If you can't decide, then put a forward paragraph saying: involve incest and involuntary sex. You will want to do the same with a girl-girl or guy-guy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
funny

of course it was over-the-top but it was a real fun read. who cares about whether it was correct or not anywat. u must continue n make it a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Criticising "A Tight Spot"

The story has potential (even though it reminds me of an Anal story on a bus), but the too many logic flaws destroy the Suspension Of Disbelief.

Kudos, though, for "intents and purposes".

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Request for more

Hey just wanted to let you know that the story was great and I really hope you do more like this in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Do not stop writing stoies like this please

That was hot how about another?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good

I enjoyed both of your works please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great

I love a sensational story. You nailed it. Sure, it's incredibly unlikely.. but that's what's great about it. The forcefulness mixed with some slight hesitance gives it the perfect flare of perversion and sensibility. Spectacular. One of the few stories I enjoyed on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A tight spot

You got's to be a real perv., but my kind of perv. I laughed so hard while I was wanking. Good story.

BigDad69BigDad69about 12 years ago
Award Winning Critic's

I think that this story was a great one and funny as hell. Mixed with the incest theme, made it that much more intriguing.

I would also like to say that all of the Retarded Critics with the last name Anonymous, post their comments so that no one can see they have never written a story in there life. It is so easy to bash someone for what you think is wrong when you don't have a fucking clue!!!!!!

Write some more!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Please continue writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Fantastic story, one of my favorite mother/son incest stories. You should strongly consider writing more mom/son

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story, but like everything, not perfect

First off, loved your story. I personally found it hilarious. You did an amazing job, and need to submit more stories. I feel you should have put a warning at the top that this was non-consensual though. When you have controversial subjects like that in your story, you should warn the reader beforehand.

I was utterly amazed by your diction while reading your story. Quality word choice isn't something you see everyday on this site. I also loved the way you explained their facial expressions. With a story with little dialogue (like this one) things like that make all the difference.

I was somewhat distracted by the fact that the boyfriend seemed like a giant idiot. Personally, when I read stories here (except in the Fantasy/Sci-Fi section) I'm expecting realistic fiction. Now of course, you always have to let things slide. That's why the ridiculously packed elevator, and the lack of people trying to move didn't bother me. At a certain point though, the unrealisticness causes for the reader to be drawn out of the story. I'm not going to tell you how to write your story (I'm not pretentious!), but I am going to suggest that you try to remember that your writing erotica. Most of your readers want to get off on this. It's much easier (for most people) to get off on a realistic fantasy (ignore the oxymoron) than an unrealistic one.

Overall, you did an amazing job. And I hope that you don't throw away my comments simply because I don't particularly want an account on sites of this nature (I hope that's understandable). I really hope you post more stories, and at least consider my advice. :D

blkboneblkboneover 10 years ago
Very tight

Love,love it..wish I was there..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ohkay?

I absolutely loved this story but the ending just killed me.. xD It's like an M. Night twist. Great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
4 stars

I really liked the story, the language was erotic but not crude. I didn't like the mother getting humiliated at the end. It killed the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GREAT

NICE CUM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
11/10

This story was the best I have read In a long time. I can't wait to read it again and I hope u make others like it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good story

Right another story like this one! It's was very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What the fuck???

What the hell did I just read and how did I get here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That was funny

That was one of the funniest stories I ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
excellent

Thank you, i'll read you anytime -Spike-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Deliciously terrible

A 5 star read.

An incredible story in both lewdness and realism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
DAMNNNN

I came so hard. Please do another. Loved the angry titfuck

csltcsltover 6 years ago
Good One!

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not wrong category

To all those people complaining about it being in the wrong category, it's not! The mother may not want to do things with her son, but it is still mostly about a mother and son, which does make it incest! It is in the right category so stop complaining about where it is.

Anyways, that aside, great story! It made me hot and made me laugh! Way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot

And lmao that ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really Good Story

I love slightly ridiculous stories like this and you did a great job writing it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing story!

This was a great work of FICTION! The writing was articulated so well, when it came to describing the emotional energy of the sexual encounter, that it grabbed me with an intense vicariousness. Absolutely wonderful! I hope this writer comes back someday.

KizurialKizurialover 4 years ago
Saw a link to the story on reddit...

This was pretty fun! I liked how the Mom got into it, and also weirdly the random Japanese guy with his final whorehouse comment. Don't always enjoy first person porn stories but this one works well.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, an amazing read, please write more such stories

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of the best stories I have read on this site, please continue writing

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

Liked the story. Would like to know what happened with the mother's promotion/job, what happened with/to the son and his mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous