A Tight Squeeze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't understand. I mean, God, when he came. He, he just, he just kept cumming. I didn't think it was going to stop. I didn't want it to stop."

Leslie looked at her sister sympathetically. She knew full well that Jessica had not so much as been on a date since her husband died, and that sort of frustration would have had Leslie climbing the walls ready to fuck anything. She wondered if she would have had the willpower to resist the temptation. She didn't think so.

Jason stood against the house, wondering what he was going to do. It was bad enough what had happened on the ladder, but then Aunt Leslie had shown up, and just the sight of her had him rock hard again. She had smiled at him and put her hands on her tits asking him what he thought! God, if she knew what he thought she would be pissed.

He heard his mom and aunt talking, their voices just audible. He moved toward the window, listening as, to his horror, mom told Aunt Leslie what had happened. He wanted to run and hide but then Aunt Leslie asked just how big he was. Something in the tone of her voice kept him there, and as he heard them talk, he couldn't believe it.

As they continued talking, Jason began to wonder just how far things might have gone. His embarrassment quickly turned to excitement as it became clear just how tempted his mom had been. He began to wonder, and as he wondered his imagination took over. He couldn't believe she had actually been tempted, that if he had just pushed the issue, he could have ended up fucking her.

"Stop it." He muttered, shaking his head.

He knew it was all just talk, and would never amount to anything more. He needed to clear his head and think straight. Walking to the store seemed like a good idea, both to clear his head and to work off some of his pent up energy. He headed down the driveway, unsuccessfully trying to chase the images of his mom from his head.

"So, what do you say, Jess?" Leslie said, standing up and smoothing her blouse.

"I don't know. I mean, to just go out and pick up some guy and fuck him, it's, well it's so ..."

"Well, that's your choice, but either you go out and get laid, or you stay here and end up fucking your son. I know what I would choose, but you're the one who seems so against it." Leslie said, smiling at her sister.

Jessica scowled at her sister. She had always been blunt, and now was no exception. The problem was, deep down, Jessica was afraid she was right.

"God, Sis. I mean it's, Christ, alright, I'll go." Jessica said, looking up at her sister.

"Great!" Leslie said, grabbing her sister's hands and pulling her to her feet. "It's been over a month since the surgery and I'm ready to put these babies to the test!"

"Now, if we're going on the prowl, we need new outfits, at least I do, something to properly display my new assets. Then we'll get dinner at the Breakwall. Club Dias is right across the street, and they have a new band there this week. I haven't been there in ages. Hooking up with some horny studs shouldn't be a problem, and you can go back to being your normal caring mother again."

"I need to get a few things and leave Jason a note." Jessica said, her mood already seeming to be better.

"You grab what you need, I'll write the note." Leslie said as she patted her sister on the ass and sent her scurrying down the hallway.

Walking into the kitchen Leslie found a notepad and began scrawling out a note.

"Jason,

Took your mom with me to go get some new clothes, something that better fits my new me. We're going to make a day of it, shopping, and dinner. We'll probably hit the club for some dancing to. She needs a break, and I need to, well I need some fun as well. I missed not getting a hug. If you're up when we get back I expect two!

Love,

Aunt Leslie."

Jason was relieved to see his aunt's car was gone as he walked up the driveway. What had happened between him and his mom was bad enough, but then Aunt Leslie had walked in, proudly displaying her boob job. Just the sight of her new tits had sent blood rushing to his cock. He had mumbled a quick hello and gotten out of there.

He knew having fantasies about his mom was natural, and maybe even his aunt, but everything had come too close to reality he wasn't sure what to do. At least with Aunt Leslie gone, he could find a way to smooth things over with his mom. His hope turned to disappointment as he grabbed the door handle and found it locked. That meant the two of them had gone off together, and his hopes of smoothing things over with his mom vanished in a cloud of massive tits.

Grabbing his keys, he unlocked the door and went inside, his mind whirling as he tried to reevaluate his plans. Smoothing things over with his mom was going to be difficult enough, but having his aunt there, proudly displaying her new tits would only make matters worse.

How could he convince his mom that it had been an accident, when he knew just the sight of his aunt, her tits on display, would have him rock hard, straining against his pants. Not the best way to protest his sincerity to his mom. Walking into the kitchen, he spotted the note and picked it up. The message only further crushed his plans, as it was obvious they would be gone until late and probably come home drunk.

"That was a total waste of time." Jessica said as she followed her sister back to the car, nearly falling as she lost her balance.

"Oh, come on sis." Leslie replied, stopping to turn and face her sister. "You could have at least played along for a while. They were paying for all our drinks and I was having fun."

"They were married!" Jessica replied, placing her hands on her hips.

The truth was she was horny as hell, and might have not cared about the guy being married, but all she could think about was Jason. Jason pressed against her, his cock rubbing against her skin. The fact that she was more than a little drunk didn't help matters. The whole world was spinning, and she could feel her stomach starting to churn. Her body tingled, tingled like it had when Jason's cock had been lodged against her pussy. It would have felt so good to just...

"Stop it!' Jessica shouted, not realizing she was speaking out loud.

"Stop what?" Leslie responded, watching her sister as she swayed back and forth.

"What? Oh, sorry. Nothing, I was just..." Jessica said, knowing she was blushing.

Leslie turned back toward the road and waved at a cab. She knew Jessica was drunk, and so was she. There was no way she was chancing a DUI and a night in jail. They would just have to come down tomorrow to get the car. As the cab pulled to a stop, she grabbed the door and pulled it open. Jessica practically fell inside, and Leslie had to lift her feet in before closing the door and walking around to the other side.

The two women rode in silence all the way back to the house. As the cab pulled to a stop, Leslie handed the driver two twenties and climbed out telling him to keep the change. She rushed around to the passenger's side just as Jessica opened the door and climbed out, nearly falling. Grabbing her sister under the arm she slowly made her way up to the house as the cab sped away.

"I think, uhm..." Jessica started, then jerked out of her sister's grip and fell to her knees as her stomach revolted.

"You've got to be kidding." Leslie said, stepping back as Jessica wretched again, spraying her stomach contents onto the grass.

Jason heard the car doors slam, and quickly tossed his mom's panties in his laundry basket. It took several attempts to stuff his still rigid cock back in his pants and by the time he had made himself presentable, he could hear his aunt calling his name. Cursing, he rushed down the hall where he was greeted with the sight of his mom hanging on her sister as they tried to make their way through the door.

"She had a bit too much." Leslie said, smiling weakly.

As Jason rushed over Jessica managed to look up at her son. The first thing she noticed was the obvious bulge in his pants. The sight made her shudder. If anything it seemed even bigger than she remembered, straining against his pants, seeming to be begging for attention. She wanted so badly to give it some attention, to reach out and grab it.

"I'll get her into her bed." Jason said, reaching out and wrapping his arms around his mom.

"The shower might be a better idea." Leslie said, as Jason saw the vomit on his mom's chest and jerked his hands back.

It was a knee jerk reaction, and he quickly recovered, slipping his arms around his mom and picking her up.

Leslie followed as Jason carried his mom down the hallway and into the bathroom. He lowered her into the tub and stepped back as Leslie began undoing her clothes.

"I'll, uhm, I'll be in the living room." He said, stepping towards the door.

"Not yet." Leslie responded, as she pulled Jessica forward and peeled her dress off her upper body. "First, you help me get her undressed, and then you can leave."

"But, uhm..." he started, staring at his mom's bra covered boobs.

"Quit staring and help me." Leslie said, her voice a little sterner than she intended.

"I, uhm," he stammered as he took a step forward.

"Just hold her up while I get this blouse and bra off her." Leslie said, reaching behind Jessica and undoing her bra.

"Shit!" Jason thought as he stared down at his passed out half naked mother.

"Alright." Leslie said as she pulled the bra and blouse off and tossed them aside. "Stand her up so I can get her pants off, then you can go."

"I, uhm, how..." Jason said, struggling to keep his mom upright without touching her tits.

"Just stand in the tub and pick her up!" Leslie said, suddenly realizing what she was asking her nephew to do.

"I, uhm, okay..." Jason said, as he stepped into the tub and slipped his hands under his mom's arms.

As he lifted, she literally fell against him, her body sliding up his. Leslie could see the obvious bulge in his pants, as he lifted Jessica to a somewhat standing position. The sight stirred feelings in her, a mix of sympathy, and jealousy as she saw how turned on he was getting. She wondered if she could elicit such a response from him.

Grabbing her sister's slacks, she was forced to slip her hand between Jessica and Jason to undo the zipper. As she did, she could feel the top of his cock pressing against his jeans. Just feeling it was enough to get her juices flowing. Then she had to actually pull down Jessica's zipper, which meant the back of her hand rubbed down the length of Jason's cock.

Jason moaned, his legs shaking as he felt his aunts hand press against his cock, rubbing down the length. He could feel his cock pulsing against his jeans, threatening to explode. His mom's tits pressed into his chest making matters even worse.

"Alright, set her back down, I'll get her from here." Leslie said, as she pulled her sisters pants down, her eyes glued to the pulsing cock right in front of her.

Jason lowered his mom quickly, then turned and darted from the room, his cock on the verge of bursting. He rushed into his bedroom, slamming the door with one hand while undoing his pants with the other. His hand immediately encircled his cock, stroking the pulsing beast.

As Jason heard the sound of the shower being turned on, his hand slid from his cock, his mind whirling with forbidden thoughts. His aunt's voice rang through his head, asking his mom just how big he was.

"Could it be that she might?" he thought, struggling to tuck his still pulsing cock back in his pants.

Leslie smiled as she watched Jason rush from the room, one hand already fumbling with his pants. She was tempted to rush after him, to offer some help, or at least to watch. A soft moan from her sister brought her back to her situation. Grabbing her sister's pants she pulled them off and tossed them aside before reaching up and turning on the water.

Grabbing a washcloth Leslie quickly washed her sister in law, surprising herself at the feelings doing so was eliciting in her. She shook her head and finished quickly, hoping the cold water would help bring Jessica around enough that she would be able to get to her bed.

Jessica's eyes opened and she stared at Leslie. It took a moment for her to realize where she was, and that she was naked. She vaguely remembered Jason holding her up, his warm body pressing into her, his cock, pulsing against her flesh.

"Whersh Jashon!" she muttered, her mouth unable to form the words she wanted to say.

"He's in his room." Leslie replied, grabbing a towel and draping it over Jessica.

"Heez neeedz,uhm, he wazzz sooo hard." Jessica moaned, trying to stand up.

Leslie managed to get her arms under Jessica and lift her up. It was a struggle to get her out of the tub, and to her bedroom door, as Jessica kept mumbling about her son, and how she needed him, how she had to fix things. It wasn't until she finally got Jessica into bed that she realized she was completely soaked.

"Shit!" she thought, looking down at her tits, clearly visible under the wet fabric.

She stood up and stripped down, then went to Jessica's dresser to search for something. She ended up with a pair of boxers and a t-shirt that on Jessica would have hung loosely. On her, it was stretched taught across her boobs, outlining her nipples clearly.

"Well, you wanted him to notice." She thought, as she looked in the mirror.

The shirt was so tight, there was nothing left to the imagination. At least the shirt was long enough to cover the boxers, making her seem just a little slutty. Taking a deep breath, she walked to the door and pulled it open, just as Jason stepped from his bedroom.

"She's asleep." Leslie said, as she pulled the door closed and started down the hallway.

The look on Jason's face said everything. And she found herself walking with a little extra sway in her steps as she walked past him. She glanced down quickly, noting the firm bulge still visible in his pants. She had thought he had rushed to the bedroom to take care of that, but then, maybe he was hard again already.

"I better go check on her." Jason said as she reached the end of the hallway.

"Alright, just be quiet." Leslie replied, glancing back and smiling. "And don't be too long."

Walking into the kitchen, she filled a glass with water, hoping it would settle her stomach and her nerves. Several minutes went by, and Leslie started to wonder what was taking so long. Images of Jason, taking advantage of his drunken mom flashed unbidden into her head. She admonished herself, knowing just how ridiculous the thought was, but still, he was definitely rock hard, his cock clearly visible against his pants. Just thinking about it made her tremble, and the fact that Jessica had derailed her chance at getting laid, leaving her horny and frustrated didn't help.

She was just about to go check on him, when Jason stepped into the kitchen. Her eyes went immediately to his crotch, and she surprised herself by feeling relieved to see the still rigid outline of his cock in the fabric. She took a sip from her glass, as she watched him, her mind pulling up images she tried to block out.

"So, did you guys have a good time?" Jason said, his eyes locked on the floor.

"Not really. It was mostly young people there. Nobody that would be interested in meeting a couple old ladies."

It was an obvious dig for a compliment, and Jason fell for it, his eyes naturally looking up as he spoke.

"You're not old, Aunt Leslie." He said, blushing as he realized his eyes had stopped instinctively at her tits.

"Well, those aren't old for sure." She laughed, "But you might sound more convincing if you dropped the Aunt part."

"Oh, uhm, sorry." Jason mumbled, as he managed to tear his eyes away from his aunt's tits and look at her face.

"Oh, relax Jason. I was just teasing you." She said, smiling. "I still want that hug you so avoided earlier though."

"Fuck." Jason thought, as he felt his cock pulse at the idea of him pressing against his aunts massive new tits.

He slowly stepped forward as she reached out her arms, slipping them around his waist. He tried not to press to hard against her, afraid she might feel his now raging hard on.

"They won't pop." She laughed as she pulled him tighter against her boobs.

As she pulled him against her, Jason felt his cock press into her crotch. Images of his mom, nearly impaled on his cock as they stood trapped on the ladder flashed through his head, making his cock pulse and throb. He tried to pull back, but Leslie's hands gripped him tight. He could feel her pressing into him, not only her boobs, but her crotch was pressed tight against him, grinding slightly against his swollen member.

Suddenly she let go and stepped back, her face flushed. She adjusted the t-shirt, which only served to draw Jason's attention to the obvious bumps her nipples were making against the thin fabric. He stood there staring for what seemed like forever before her voice finally registered in his head.

He looked up finally, as she placed her hand on his arm.

"I said, "Do you have anything to drink?". This water just isn't doing it." Leslie said, feeling a bit giddy.

"There's some coke in the fridge." Jason said, taking the distraction as an opportunity to redirect his attention.

"I was thinking of something a little stronger." Leslie said, her fingers absently toying with her nipple, as it pressed hard against the thin cotton shirt.

She couldn't believe how nervous she was. She felt like a teenager again, about to lose her virginity. The fact that this was her nephew only served to add to her nervousness. She could already feel her pussy pulsing in excitement and her legs were even starting to tremble.

"I have a few beers left?" Jason said, glancing over at her, once again his eyes going to her tits.

"Not a fan of beer." Leslie said, leaning back against the cupboard, which forced her tits even tighter against the fabric, making it seem ready to burst.

"Mom has a bottle of wine in the cupboard." Jason said, his eyes going wide as he looked at his aunt.

"You don't happen to have any of that Jack Daniels I bought you for your twenty-first birthday do you?" she said, smiling at his wide eyed stare.

Her breath was coming in short gasps as she felt her pussy beginning to pulse in excitement. She was going to do it; she was going to actually fuck her nephew. His cock was fully erect, pressing obscenely against his pants as he stared openly at her tits.

"I' uhm, yeah. It's in my bedroom." Jason stammered, feeling his cock surge against his jeans at the sight of his aunt's tits.

He couldn't believe what was happening, and he needed desperately to put some distance between himself and her tits before he exploded in his jeans. He nearly tripped over his own feet as he rushed to his bedroom to retrieve the bottle.

He was barely out of the room when Leslie rushed over to the cupboard and grabbed two glasses. She knew if this was going to happen, it had to happen now, before she had a chance to second guess it, and before he came in his pants. From the look of his cock straining and pulsing, she was afraid that might happen anyway.

Putting the glasses on the table, she lifted the t-shirt over her head and tossed it aside followed quickly by the boxers. She was all in now, this would either work or it wouldn't. There would be no in between and no confusion about what she wanted. She had just managed to get them off and toss them on the table when Jason walked back in carrying the bottle of whiskey.

"I didn't want to ..." he said, stopping in mid-sentence as Leslie turned to face him, her tits in plain view.

"Well?" she said, smiling inwardly at his reaction. "You're the first to see them other than the doctor. What do you think?"

Jason was speechless. He just stood there staring at her tits, the dark nipples seeming to point straight at him, begging for attention. He could feel his cock pulsing, straining against his pants.