A Tight Squeeze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They feel really good too." Leslie said, walking over and grasping his hand.

She pulled his hand up, placing it on her chest. The warm touch of his fingers made her shudder. She could feel his fingers trembling as they slowly began exploring her tits. She moved in closer, aligning her aching pussy with his pulsing bulge, her own need forcing her to push things along. His cock throbbed against her pussy, as she guided his fingers across her tits.

The sensation was overwhelming, and she knew she wouldn't be able to stop now, even if she wanted to. Her hands reached down between them, grasping his zipper and sliding it downward. Images of his cock spraying streams of cum flashed through her head, and she slowly slid down his body, resisting the urge to hurry. His pants dropped to the floor and his cock sprang free just as her lips placed their last brushing kiss across his stomach.

She stared momentarily at the angry pulsing cock, wondering just how accurate Jessica had been. . Her eyes were locked on his pulsing member, a fleeting feeling of guilt past through her mind as she grabbed his cock and slowly began stroking it. Precum oozed from the tip as she stroked it, her eyes locked on the pulsing angry head. Her lips parted as she moved her mouth closer, millimeter by millimeter, until they finally made contact, brushing lightly across the head of his cock.

"So far, so good." She thought, images of him exploding at her first touch slowly evaporating as her lips encircled his cock, drawing him into her mouth.

She moved slowly, her tongue carefully caressing the underside as she drew just enough into her mouth. Jason had let go of her tits, his hands now hanging limply at his side as she slowly worked her magic, pausing every time she felt his cock begin to throb and swell.

"This is... Oh God!" Jason whispered, his hands moving to his aunts head as he thrust his hips forward.

Leslie was taken by surprise as his cock slid to the back of her throat. She managed to pull back just as he exploded, boiling hot cum erupting into her mouth. The first blast filled what little of her mouth wasn't filled with his cock, and the second blast erupted before she managed to begin swallowing. Another blast and she felt cum oozing from her mouth, dripping onto her chest as she struggled unsuccessfully to keep up. Finally, she gave up, pulling her head back as another blast erupted, splattering onto her face. She managed to direct the jets of cum across her tits as she looked up at her nephew, smiling as his cum splattered her body.

As his orgasm slowed, Jason stared in awe at his aunt as she smeared his com across her tits. He didn't dare move, his legs were trembling so much he was afraid he would fall. His hands dropped down, his fingers joining hers, smearing the slippery fluids across her tits.

"We made quite a mess." Leslie laughed, her fingers going up to encircle Jason's cock, glad to see it still hard.

"I'm uhm..." Jason stammered, his legs flexing involuntarily at her touch.

She slowly stood up, making sure to keep her tits pressed against him as she slid up his body. Her pussy was on fire, and only one thing could extinguish those flames. She guided his cock between her legs, smiling up at him as she felt the length of his shaft pressing against her pussy.

"We probably should, uhm..." Jason stammered, his legs trembling as he felt the moist lips of his aunt's pussy pressing into his cock.

"Your bedroom?" she said, her legs clamping down on him, as her pussy trembled in anticipation.

He nodded, and they slowly backed their way down the hallway, her legs clamped around his cock. At one point he stopped, his eyes going wide and his legs trembling so bad she thought he might cum, but he managed to slowly relax, and they continued their awkward walk. As they stepped through the doorway, Jason shoved the door closed then wrapped his arms around his aunt's waist lifting her in the air. Her tits pushed hard into his chest as he walked to the bed, his legs trembling with each step.

As Jason slowly lowered her to the bed, Leslie's hand squeezed between them, grasping his cock and guiding it to her sopping opening. He slid in easily, his body collapsing against hers as he buried himself in her wet clutching pussy. His cock felt like it was on fire as he slowly began fucking his aunt, his eyes locked on her tits as they swayed and wobbled, bouncing in time to his thrusts.

He wanted to take it slow, take the time to truly enjoy what was happening, but Leslie began moaning, her hips thrusting upward to engulf his cock. His cock felt like it was ready to explode, and he tried to relax, hoping to stave off the inevitable.

Leslie couldn't believe she was actually fucking her nephew. She looked up at him, watching his reaction as her hips took on a life of their own. She could see him concentrating, trying to hold back. She thrust harder, her own need already at the boiling point. All she needed was for him to ...

Jason lost it, his cock pulsing and throbbing. He grabbed his aunt's hips, pulling her tight against him as he erupted, his cock spraying his boiling cum deep into her pussy. He watched the expression on her face change as he blasted into her, her whole body beginning to tremble as he emptied himself.

"Oh Fuck!" Leslie cried out as Jason's cum splattered deep inside her. It was the final nudge she needed, blasting her over the edge.

Her orgasm hit her full force, washing over her until she could no longer tell up from down. Her vision was filled with Jason's smiling face, as she writhed and shuddered, her pussy grasping at his cock. He slowly collapsed forward, his chest pressing into hers as her body slowly stilled, only her shaking legs giving any indication of what had just transpired.

Neither one dared speak or move for several minutes. Leslie could feel Jason's cock, still lodged deep in her pussy, still filling her completely. It dawned on her slowly that he was beginning to thrust into her again, short thrusts, barely noticeable, but thrusts none the less.

She smiled to herself, grateful for the stamina of youth, as his movements slowly increased, until he was pulling nearly out of her, only to drive back in with intense need. His hands reached down to grasp her legs, lifting them upward, as he drove even deeper into her cum filled pussy. Sweat began dripping from his chest as he attacked her with the vigor only a young man can have, putting every ounce of energy he could muster into each thrust.

"Oh, Oh Fuck." She moaned, her tits bouncing wildly as he slammed into her.

Her hands went up, pressing against his chest as he drove unrelentingly into her. Her body, barely recovered from her orgasm, was beginning to tense, her nerves screaming with need as every thrust of his cock drove her higher up the wave of desperation.

Her legs, clamped in his viselike grip, tensed, her muscles no longer responding to her commands as his impact drove her to the pinnacle of need and launched her skyward, her body erupting in orgasmic bliss. Her mind, no longer in control, her body responded of its own volition, trembling and shaking as her pussy convulsed, gripping at his cock, desperate to feel him erupt inside her again.

His hands released their grip, and Leslie collapsed back onto the bed, her legs unwilling or unable to support her. She felt his cock slip from her pussy, and looked up at him pleadingly. Unable to think clearly, only knowing she desperately needed him back inside her, Leslie rolled onto her stomach, sticking her ass in the air as she backed towards him.

She trembled as she felt his hands grasp her ass, pulling her backwards. His cock slid into her slowly, the head stretching her pussy as he pulled her backwards until her legs were at the edge of the bed. He slid into her deeper, inch by agonizingly slow inch she felt him fill her, until his hips pressed firmly against her ass.

"Oh, God, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" She growled, grinding her hips against him as she felt his cock head pressing deep into her, bringing her insides to a boil.

She could feel his balls slapping against her flesh as she moved back and forth, writhing and twisting, begging for more, knowing she couldn't take any more. Nothing in the world mattered as wave after wave of intense pleasure washed over her, draining what little strength she had left. The last bit of strength left her and Leslie's legs gave out. The only thing keeping her up was the firm grip of Jason's hands as he slammed unrelentingly into her drenched pussy.

She could feel his hands beginning to shake as he slammed hard into her, lifting her in the air as he shoved his cock deep into her. He erupted, spraying so deep inside she thought she might pass out. His pulsing cock the only sensation registering in her passion wrought brain. She felt his hands gradually relax and she slipped from his grip, dropping to the bed, exhausted.

She couldn't think, she couldn't even move as he collapsed beside her, his cock pressing into her side.

Jessica rolled over, wincing as her head throbbed, declaring loudly that she had drank too much. Her mouth felt loaded with cotton, and her eyes hurt just to open them. Moaning, she eased to the edge of the bed, wanting nothing more than to go back to sleep, but knowing she had to get up. It wasn't until she sat up, grasping desperately at the edge of the bed to keep from falling, that she realized she was naked.

Bits and pieces of the night before flashed through her head, making it throb just thinking. She remembered being in the shower, her son holding her up. She remembered his cock, pressing against her, stirring feelings inside her. She wasn't sure if she had asked him to fuck her, but she was certain he hadn't.

Leslie had been there as well, helping her get cleaned up, helping her to bed. She remembered the look on Leslie's face, the look of pure lust. Grabbing the bedpost she forced herself to stand, her vision blurring for a moment, nearly making her wretch. Taking a deep breath, she took a step, then another, her feet leading her to the door.

She grabbed the door handle, using it to steady herself as her world writhed and twisted. Taking a deep breath, she pulled the door open, nearly falling. The hallway was dark and quiet. She leaned against the wall, slowly moving toward her son's door. She already knew what she would find, but she had to see for herself. The handle turned easily, and she grabbed the wall as she slowly pushed the door inward.

Jason was sprawled on the bed, face down and naked. Leslie was nowhere to be seen. Jessica realized she had been holding her breath, and let out a long sigh, as she leaned against the door. She felt foolish, thinking Leslie had actually had sex with Jason. She looked over at her son, watching as he slept. He was no little boy anymore, and she couldn't help but remember the incident on the ladder, his cock wedged between her thighs.

Jessica shivered, suddenly realizing that she was standing in her son's doorway, completely naked. Jason let out a soft moan and rolled onto his side, his cock coming into view. Jessica felt her legs go weak as she stared at her son, his cock, nearly erect, seemed to be calling to her. She heard him moan again and she swore he said her name.

Her mind screamed for her to go back to her room, but her feet took a step forward, and then another step. It was like she was outside her body, watching in horror as she walked up to the bed and knelt down.

"Don't!" her mind screamed as her fingers reached out to lightly touch her son's cock.

Jason moaned again, and this time she was sure he was saying her name. She leaned forward, her lips parting as her fingers wrapped around her son's cock.

Her mind continued screaming, but she couldn't stop, not now, not when she had gone this far. Her lips touched the head of his dick, and she felt it throb, begging for attention. Had she been thinking clearly, the taste and smell would have told her, but she was too far gone. Nothing else mattered but what was hardening right in front of her.

"This is crazy, you have to stop!" her mind screamed, as she slowly released his now rigid cock and gently climbed onto the bed.

Her pussy felt like it was on fire, and only one thing could quench the inferno. Straddling her son, she gripped his cock, guiding it to her opening. The first touch was electric, sending jolts of raw pleasure shooting through her. Her head was spinning as she slowly accepted his cock, working slowly to allow her pussy to stretch to the unaccustomed intrusion.

"Les... Oh my god. I... Mom!" Jason said, his eyes slowly opening as he felt the confines of the wet pussy slowly sliding down his cock.

He stared up at his mom in disbelief, as she took a ragged breath, her legs starting to shake as she slid down his length. Afraid to do or say anything that might interrupt this magical moment, Jason remained motionless, his leg muscles tightening involuntarily as he watched his mom slide fully onto him, her pussy setting fire to his cock.

Jessica began grinding her pussy against her son, her clit screaming for attention as the head of his cock brushed against her insides, sending spasms through her body. She felt fuller than she had ever felt, as his cock seemed to pulse and grow even more.

Jason watched his mother as she twisted her hips, grinding against him. He stared at her tits, finding himself comparing her to his aunt. Leslie's tits had bounced ant jiggled, but nothing compared to his mom's. Although they were less than half as big, they seemed much more erotic. Even with her barely moving, her tits seemed to take on a life of their own, bouncing and swaying in a hypnotic fashion that had him reaching up, begging to feel them.

As his fingers touched her nipples, Jessica stiffened, her body screaming for release. She ground hard against him, unwilling to release even a millimeter of his cock as it burned deep inside her. She struggled to keep her breath, her vision blurring as she ground her hips desperately. Her hands shook as she placed them over his, pulling his fingers against her tits as the tidal wave crashed over her, forcing her to scream.

Jason could feel his mom's pussy contracting around his cock, the muscles massaging him, seeming to beg him to fill her. He began thrusting upwards, his hips rocking against the bed as he tried to fuck the crazed pussy attached to his cock. His mom swung her head from side to side, begging him to fuck her, to fill her with his boiling hot cum.

Finally, his movements had some success, and he began bouncing her up and down his shaft as she cried out in blissful desperation. He knew exactly what she wanted, and he wanted the same thing; to feel his cock explode inside of her. The desperate need took him over as he thrust wildly, nearly bucking her off, as he used every ounce of energy he had.

She arched her back, grinding against him again as her body convulsed, the pleasure overwhelming her. Her pussy contracting rhythmically around his cock was enough, and Jason arched his back, thrusting as deep into her as he could, his cock emptying the last of his soul into his mother's pussy.

Jessica shuddered as her son's cock expanded, pulsing deep inside her. Blast after blast of hot cum filled her until she felt she was going to burst. Each explosion of his cock sent tremors through her body, fueling her own orgasm to even greater heights.

As reality slowly settled in, Jessica stared down at her son. His hands were still holding her tits, his fingers pressing into her flesh. She reached out, gently caressing his chest, knowing she needed to say something, but not knowing what to say.

The hunger burning deep inside her had been sated, at least for the moment, but she could still feel it, deep down, still tugging at her, telling her she needed more, that she needed this to go on forever.

"Mom, I..." Jason started but Jessica reached out, her fingers touching his lips. She didn't want to hear any apology; she didn't want to hear how sorry he was. She just wanted to make this last, last as long as she could.