All Comments on 'A Time to Play, and Grow Ch. 05-06'

by Metalopn

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Excellent Story!

Remarkable and very original story, it has a lot of potential and can't wait to read more about Alex! You may want to consider some light edit help, as there are quite a few little errors sprinkled through it. But overall its still an excellent read and a lot fun to follow!

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsalmost 11 years ago
BRAVO!

This is a really great story line. One that expresses the hopes and dreams of many that find that uncomfortable pain within. I have to say that the originality of this story is really refreshing from the past reads I have done about transitioning. This almost sounds plausible and not just a fictional story. I hope that you will continue this in the very near future.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Ahhhhh

Clothes buying is a very difficult pursuit for a man! The first time I bought a pair of flats at a shoe store one of the ladies in sales, on the phone, showed great disdain towards me and I blurted out it's a gift for my sister for her birthday! I did buy them some 30 years ago as I was red faced! Today I tell people if I was to purchase womens clothes that I'm a trans woman! Back to the story the Ahhhhh title was the surprise I had that Tera was just like Alex! It surprised Alex but in her state of euphoria she really wanted Tera in a good bad way! Tera's explanation was plausible about her comment about Alex becoming Dr Morgan's 2.0 version! I'm not sure what chapters 07-08 will reveal but I hope they become lovers and beyond!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous