All Comments on 'A Timeless Place Ch. 08'

by windstormy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mitchpackmitchpackover 18 years ago
Ok, this was different

Ghosts and gobblins, I love halloween! It gives me a chance to be something I'm not, normally. To use my imagination, just as you do.

I really enjoyed this chapter, Billy. It's so full of some unexpected stuff. Very interesting stuff at that. LOL. The late Mr. Bowman coming back in full glory of a ghost is riveting to say the least. And I can't imagine being the person to have to face him or what he might intend. But it seems he has some making up to do in this. A redemption of sorts you could say.

And Tony is fun to read about in here. He seems to be the focus of a fantastical character in your mind. Is this someone you know, or just someone you wish would come along? LOL....

Anyway, it's all good, my friend. A very good chapter. I'm baited and want to know how this is going to turn out. So, I'm waiting for chapter 9.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More, please!

What an incredible story! I have just gorged myself on the whole saga thus far. I am alittle dazed, yet find my self eager for the rest of the story! You have created such rich characters, and I want to learn about each of them. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Waiting...

I have really enjoyed your series Bigrig and A Timeless Place. Please, don't quit now. I feel like I have lived the story along with Jonathon, Tony, Greg, Bruce, and Peter. Your characters have such dimension and passion. I know we all get busy or hit dry spells, but I miss the regularity that you had with Bigrig.

I'm waiting for your next post.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous