A Totally Unromantic Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dtiverson
dtiverson
3,962 Followers

Our tongues dueled for a second. She pressed her mound down hard against my rapidly growing bulge. Then astonishingly, she started to hyperventilate loudly. Her mound humped agitatedly against my package for a couple of seconds, she started moaning frantically and literally collapsed. It was like her legs were suddenly cut out from underneath her.

I caught her and held her. She was making rhythmic little moans as she shuddered against me in a strong orgasm. That amazed me. It was the hottest exhibition of female sexuality I had ever witnessed.

I was holding her tightly against my chest as she came back to me. She looked at me with a disturbed look on her face. She said puzzled and a little bit frightened, "What did you just DO to me?"

I said with complete honesty, "I kissed you?"

She said, "Nothing like that has ever happened to me before."

I said with utter conviction, "Obviously me neither. It was our connection. I felt it too."

She stood there looking up at me with those huge eyes. She seemed hypnotized. She said, "I can't imagine what's going to happen to me when we actually get around to making love."

The doe-like Maddie lingered for another moment and then the spirited and witty Maddie returned. She slugged me on my arm and laughingly said, "You've had enough sex. We have to get Billy."

The rest of the afternoon was spent on Lake Seneca with Tom and Nancy and the three boys. It was idyllic.

I kept waiting for her to change back into whatever person she actually was. But she blithely continued on in her eerily unnatural guise as my loving woman.

Nancy and she spent the afternoon good-naturedly teasing both of us about our many failures as men. Only a long-standing wife and lover could get away with something like that without hurt feelings. But Maddie pulled it off like a veteran married woman. It was like we had been together for all of Billy's years. And my next door neighbors were old friends of ours.

The unnerving pretense of intimacy was the result of the affection for us that Maddie just exuded.

It was clear that Nancy was mystified. Nancy is good-looking. But she was not in Maddie's league and she knew it. What she couldn't figure out was what such an attractive woman was doing with ME.

That was not such an odd question, since that was exactly what was going through MY mind.

Tom's thinking was a little more obvious. He was staring with naked lust at Maddie's superb ass, as she bent over in a motherly fashion to talk to the kids.

He kept cutting me guy-to-guy looks that more-or-less said, "I don't know how you did it but you are one lucky dog!"

Maddie also gave Billy a sense of acceptance that helped him to open up to everybody.

I know that some of my appeal to her comes from the fact that I provide a ready-made family. Billy is a bright, if slightly nerdy, little boy. And his earnest musing about the merits of the triceratops over the stegosaurus were utterly precious to the four adults.

Maddie just glowed with love and pride. It was hard to believe that she had only met him the day before.

I might have first encountered her as the star of a cluster-fuck. And I might not really know the woman. But there was one thing about her that I was certain of. That was, that Maddie loved Billy.

We grilled steaks and drank beer in a warm spring evening. I frankly did not know what the future would hold. It was a fifty-fifty proposition that she would come to her senses tomorrow and see how ordinary and boring my life really was. Then she would run screaming back to her luxury condo and her fast-living ways.

But I also know that a lot of my problems stem from the fact that I think too much.

What I knew for sure was that she gave me a sense of purpose that I had never experienced before. I realized for the first time that a good woman in your life makes you into a much stronger and more capable man.

She made me want to be successful, just to live up to the faith she had placed in me.

I decided. This one would probably break my heart. But I was going to go "all-in" for her. I knew that the decision to marry this woman as soon as possible was either a very brave decision, which Billy and I would benefit from for the rest of our live. Or, it was the stupidest, most selfish and naïve idea I had ever had.

Nonetheless, I also knew that it was going to happen. Only time would tell.

---To be continued

dtiverson
dtiverson
3,962 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
More Stories