A Town Without Honor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,431 Followers

"Difficult? Difficult? You have no idea! While you were gallivanting around the world, partying with your new friends, shacking up with that little red-haired tramp, I was the town pariah. I was working my ass off trying to keep that damn company alive while taking care of your kids. I had to listen to all the condemning assholes blame me for all their problems. Not perfect Honor who left them high and dry. Nooo. Just the stupid slut, the town harlot who couldn't keep her legs closed. Well, fuck them. Fuck all of them! And fuck you too, Honor, for abandoning your family. You might have a good reason to be pissed at me, at your mom and sister, even those assholes who worked for you. But your kids didn't deserve this. Tell me, Honor, how honorable is it to run away from your two children who did nothing wrong. Tell me that!"

She had stopped halfway through her tirade, yelling at me in the middle of the trail. Now she stood, arms crossed, glaring at me.

"You're right, BB. I fucked up, okay? I was so screwed up in the head I didn't know what to do, so I ran. I thought I was doing the right thing, putting some space between us while I settled down. The whole thing, finding out my soul mate was fucking my partner and best friend for months, that my Mom was covering for you, that the whole fucking town knew I wasn't enough for my wife, it destroyed me. I was so devastated, humiliated, broken-hearted, that I didn't know how to handle it. I've never failed at anything, BB. To fail at the most important thing in my life, my marriage, was just too much to bear. I'm sorry."

She sighed, then stepped forward and took my hand. "You didn't fail our marriage, Honor. I did. The saddest part is I don't even really know why."

She turned and started walking again, at a brisk pace. "So tell me about your new girlfriend, my replacement. What is she, eighteen?"

"She's not exactly my girlfriend, and she's not eighteen; she's twenty-four. I'm not shacking up with her. We haven't had sex, not even close. She's a friend."

"Bullshit. I saw the videos, Honor. 'I wanna be your girlfriend,'" she sang. "The hussy was practically fucking you on stage."

"It's complicated. She's nice. She's good to me. Actually, being with the family in Newfoundland helped a lot getting my head on straight," I said.

"Sure, drinking, partying, singing and playing, you were having fun while I was dying."

"Let's not forget I didn't start this, BB. I wasn't the one fucking around, doing drugs, breaking my wedding vows, getting the whole damn town to cover for you. I spent the last ten years on a fucking treadmill, doing nothing but work and—"

"Who's fault was that, Honor? Who made you responsible for a whole fucking town? How do you think I felt coming in third behind your business and your extended family? You were supposed to love me! Put me first, me and your kids."

"I thought I was. Everything I did was for us."

"Nope. I call bullshit. You can't take a week off for a vacation with me in three years, but you can run off and have a grand old time as soon as something goes wrong. You can travel four or five times a year for your fucking business, but not for us. Your priorities are pretty screwed up."

"You cheated on me. My perfect wife was a cheating slut!" I screamed. "You humiliated me in front of everyone. You ruined my world."

"I'm not perfect, I never was. I never claimed to be. I tried to be a good wife and mother, but I fucked up. Big time. I'm just human. I make mistakes. Everyone does, even you, Honor. Even you."

We walked along in silence until we took a break to refill our water bottles and eat lunch. While I was running the water through my Sawyer filter, she finally broke the silence.

"Why couldn't you forgive me, Honor? You love me and you know I love you. You wouldn't even hear me out. You didn't give me a chance. You had to know I'd do anything to make it up to you, and I'd never be foolish enough to screw up again."

I handed her a full bottle of clean water while refilling another. "That's the thing, BB. Do I really know? Do I know you love me, that you wouldn't cheat again, that you hadn't before?"

"Damn it, Honor! I told you—"

"What? That you had sex with Fred three times? Or was it more like forty? That you fucked his brother Dale just because he was there. Over and over again. That you were smoking pot behind my back, hiding it from me? How much more were you hiding? What are you still hiding? What do I really know?"

There's an old rule of hiking that says the best place to carry water is inside you. I drank down an entire bottle before refilling it, while BB stared at me.

"You don't trust me at all anymore, do you?" she said quietly.

"Why would I?"

"I would think our twenty-five years would count for something."

"Really? It just makes me wonder. Did you do drugs in college? We're you fucking around back then when I was working for our future? How many other secrets are there?"

"Jesus, Honor! Give me a break! I never cheated on you before. You were the only guy I was ever with until that asshole got to me. And I'm not some druggy; it was only pot for God's sake."

"Did you smoke pot in college?"

"A few times. It's no big deal," Beth said.

"Why keep it from me?"

"You know why. It's damn hard living up to your ideals. It wasn't worth fighting over or disappointing you."

"So instead you kept it secret from me, and you wonder why I can't trust you."

"I just think you're looking for an excuse to say you can't trust me, so you can run off with your new teeny-bopper girlfriend."

I shrugged my pack back on and handed her one of the energy bars. "Of course you're right. I'm looking for excuses not to trust you. It's not like you didn't give me plenty of reasons, wrapped up in a beautiful 'I fucked other men while high in our home' package."

She stood up and took off walking. "Whatever, Mr. Perfect. Mr. I can do no wrong. Mr. 'Look at me, I'm so honorable I abandon my kids.' Mr. Heartless, soulless, merciless, stone-heart."

We walked along in silence as the sky grew more overcast. I had been keeping my fingers crossed, but it looked like our luck was running out. It smelled like rain and was getting darker by the minute.

I jogged up beside Beth to tell her I thought we should be looking for a place to set up shelter. As soon as I pulled alongside her, she looked over at me, and I could see she'd been quietly crying.

"I'm sorry, Honor. What's happened to us? How can we say such mean things to each other? I don't think you had a cross word for me in twenty years."

"We're both suffering. We've been through a lot; not much of it good in the last few months," I said.

"Can we not talk about it for a while? I'm toast emotionally. I was hoping to get away from it for a while on this hike. I need to get rid of the stress. I was thinking some really dark thoughts before I left. Terrible thoughts."

That worried me. I figured Beth was depressed, and couldn't be completely right in the head to take off leaving the kids behind. "Alright, let's call a truce on our issues until we get off the trail. Just enjoy the beauty around us, for the few minutes we have left until the skies open up on us."

She chuckled. "Just our luck, huh? We can't catch a break."

The wind was picking up in warning of the incoming storm. The sky was dark gray. I could hear the distant rumble of thunder. I'd hoped we'd be able to get in a full day of walking but it wasn't even four o'clock, and we'd have to shut it down soon. The good news was that I was pretty sure we'd put in close to twenty miles already.

"Keep your eyes open for a decent camp area," I suggested.

It was only a few more minutes before we saw what looked like a well-used campsite a couple of dozen yards off the main trail. "What do you think?" I asked, pointing towards it.

"Lead on MacDuff," she said, breathing heavily.

I didn't think it was the best time to correct her quote.

We marched through the light underbrush to a cleared out patch of ground. It looked safe enough, with no obvious dead branches above in case it got real windy, and the ground was on a slight rise so I didn't think we'd get washed out.

I wasted no time getting the bug tent and tarp set up. Beth was blowing up the air mattresses while I double checked the tarp guy lines. I found some sticks to pound into the dirt at an angle to the stakes hoping to give them a little extra sticking power if it got ugly.

The sky was almost black, and the thunder was only a couple of seconds behind the flash of lightning before we were completely setup.

"You're good at this," Beth said. "I swear it took me nearly an hour to set up camp on my own. Sometimes that pisses me off, how easy everything comes to you."

"I guess that's only fair. I'd get jealous of how easy it was for you to make friends. Everybody always loved you. I had to work hard for the few friends I had."

Beth cackled nastily. "Boy, are you ever wrong. Betray the town hero, break his heart, and see how many friends you have. Try none. Not one. Nobody will talk to me anymore." She was arranging the sleeping gear within the tent, her butt pointing out the door at me. "It's pretty bad when even your father wants nothing to do with you."

I could smell the rain in the air and could feel the first stray drops. I had a feeling it would turn into a torrent at any time.

"Boots off. Let's get the gear inside and take care of your feet," I said.

She turned around, blocking the entrance, as she removed her boots. I knelt down to help her as I heard the approach of the rain. A lightning bolt lit up the sky only a second before its thunderous refrain almost deafened me.

Beth squealed in fear at the crash. She never was a fan of thunderstorms.

We got her boots off, and I kicked off my trail-runners. I was barely inside the tent when the rain picked up. With our gear in the tent with us, it was a very tight fit.

I checked her feet, and the moleskin had kept the blisters from getting worse. That was good. I peeled the bandages off. "Let's let these breathe until tomorrow morning. I don't think we'll have to walk more than half a day to get to the truck."

The skies opened up, and the noise of the rain made it difficult to talk. The only good news is that the storm front coming in wasn't freezing. It had been a warm day, and the temperature dropped several degrees, but not too uncomfortable.

I was staring out the front flaps at the rain when Beth's movements distracted me. I looked over to find her stripping down to her underwear.

"What are you doing?"

"I stink to high heaven and so do you," she said. "How come you never told me about that part of hiking?"

"It never came to mind."

Beth dug into her little day pack and came up with a packet of wet wipes. She started wiping herself down. She looked over at me, smirking. "You're going to clean up too if you expect to stay in this tent tonight."

I was tempted to remind her that it was my tent and I had many more valid reasons to kick her out rather than me. But we were in truce mode, and the last thing I wanted was to start up another fight.

Stripped down to my boxers, I had to admit it felt good to have the brisk cool air on my skin. The wet wipes did a good job of getting most of the stink off of us.

"Get my back, Honor?"

I looked over, and she had taken off her bra. She sat there in just her panties waiting patiently.

It was difficult. She'd been the love of my life, and she still was gorgeous. Wiping her down reminded me of better times. Not to mention that I hadn't been laid in months. This wasn't good.

When I finished, she turned around, exposing her tits to me. "Turn around; I'll get your back," she said.

I did, while the rain poured all around us and the intermittent crashes of thunder shook the air. I felt her lips on my shoulder.

"Don't, BB."

She sighed audibly. "I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. I've missed you so damn much, especially at night. Haven't you missed me at all?"

"Of course I missed you. You can't just throw away all our years together overnight."

"Let's get under the blanket," she said.

I only then noticed that she'd opened up both of our sleeping bags completely. Hers was on the bottom and mine was on top. It actually wasn't a bad idea, technically. Hers was thicker and synthetic. It wouldn't compress as much and would retain more warmth underneath us. Plus it would be more comfortable. Mine was down and would provide more warmth on top. Plus it weighed a third of what hers did.

She was already under my blanket before I started to join her. Moments later she was moving against me. "Hold me, Honor? I'm scared."

I believed that. She never liked big storms and hated lightning. The gods were putting on a hell of a light show outside. The wind had picked up and made the tarp shake and snap. The rain was coming down in buckets. I opened my arm to her, and she cuddled up to me.

We lay there quietly, each lost in our own thoughts for a long time, while the worst of the front passed over us. It must have been about thirty minutes before it was obvious that the wind had dropped and the rain was much lighter. Even the thunder and lightning was growing more distant.

"Love me, Honor?" she whispered in my ear.

"Of course. I probably always will."

"No, love me," she insisted. Her hand reached down and grabbed my erection, which had been present since moments after she cuddled up to me.

"I don't think that's a good idea, BB."

"I know. It's probably a terrible idea. I don't care. Love me one last time in case this really is the end of us. Once more. Please."

Her hand stroked my cock, and I was hard pressed to say no.

"Don't think about it, Honor. Let it all go for tonight. We've loved each other our entire lives. Let's remember those good times again. Don't make me beg." Her hand was inside my boxers, and it was clear that part of me thought it was an excellent idea.

She climbed half on top of me and pressed her lips to mine. I didn't fight her off. I couldn't if I'd tried. For a few fleeting last minutes, she was my Beth. I returned her kiss, stroking her soft skin. I ran my fingers down her back until I found her bare ass. She was naked.

Then she climbed under the blanket and pulled off my boxers. I felt her mouth on my cock and couldn't hold back a groan. She only spent a minute or so sucking me before she climbed on top. She held my cock in her hand before settling down on it. Damn, I had missed this.

When she had taken all I had to give, she laid down on my chest, sighing. "This is where I belong," she said. "This is where I've always belonged." I heard her sniffle. "I'm such a damn fool. A fucking idiot."

"Hush," I told her. I held her, kissing her tears away. Even after everything, it hurt to see her cry.

She started moving, slowly, carefully, her hips raising and lowering, sheathing and unsheathing my aching cock. "I won't last long," I warned her.

"I know. It really has been a long time for you, hasn't it?"

"Since the day before it happened."

She kissed me softly. "Come whenever you want."

I grabbed her ass and fucked up into her hard. It was only a minute or so before I was grunting my release.

Beth gave me a sweet kiss, then got out from under the blanket. Her little wet wipes cleaned me up and did the same for her. The air was cool, and she shivered as she pulled the blanket back over us. I held her as she cuddled up to me.

"Thank you," she said.

I just gave her a squeeze.

We were quiet for a few seconds before she started talking about the kids. How Billy was speaking more. How well Marie was doing in school. It was a painful reminder of the mistakes I'd made.

While she talked, her hand caressed my body. Her fingers strayed downward and stroked my cock gently. We had been lying there a while before we both realized I was hard as a rock. She kissed me softly and climbed on top again. "Is this okay?" she asked anxiously.

"To say the least," I admitted.

She giggled before taking me for an extended ride. This time was better, and after several minutes I could feel and hear her response. She cried out my name as she came for me. After that, she rode me more aggressively, heedless of losing our top blanket. I was able to hear her familiar cry one more before I came for her.

It was an hour of whispered remembrances before her gentle touch had me responding. The outside wind had all but stopped; the rain was a gentle shower. She crawled under the blanket and spent several minutes using her mouth to get me fully hard again. I'd be a liar to say I didn't enjoy it. I made a conscious effort to avoid thinking about how she had betrayed me. Every time dark thoughts popped into my head, I purposefully remembered our early days.

When she had me good and hard, she laid down beside me. "Your turn. Take me. However you want."

I did, fucking her doggy style and missionary. I took her on her side, straddling one leg and pounding her hard. Again doggy style before both of us were on our sides, and I fucked her from behind. She was excited and very vocal, coming for me a few times before I pounded my cum home.

She was clinging to me, purring after that one. "God, we were always so good together. Hell, I never knew how good I had it until ..." She suddenly shut up.

"That subject is off limits for tonight, BB. Understand?"

"Yes, Honor. I understand. I'm sorry."

"That's not good enough," I told her. Her body stiffened within my arms. "I need you to suck me until I'm hard. That's your punishment."

She giggled, then stopped. "You ... you've already come three times. It'll take forever."

"I guess that's the price you'll have to pay."

I actually pulled out my tiny headlamp and directed it at her as she sucked. She wasn't having much success, but watching her was a treat. When she started shivering, I pulled the top blanket around her shoulders covering her up. She settled in for the long haul, sucking gently, teasing me.

The air was cool, but I was burning up. I was also having second thoughts about what we were doing. I hoped she didn't see this as us solving our issues.

Amazingly after a very long time, I was hard again. She pulled up, stroking my cock firmly with her hand. "Damn, that was a lot of work. I hope you plan on putting that thing to good use."

I believe she approved when I took her from behind again, doggy style, my headlamp highlighting her sexy form. Her gentle curves and perfect ass bright white under the LED lights. I enjoyed her for a long time before riding her down and lying on top of her, still pumping her pussy.

"My ass, Honor," she pleaded. "One last time."

It was then that I realized that she understood this was our swan song.

I brought her back up to her knees and opened her up with one finger, then two, while plowing her pussy slowly. The only lube we had was our shared juices, but that seemed to be enough. She grunted as I pressed my cock head against her brown eye. That turned into a long low moan as I gently worked my way in.

I fucked her ass slowly, and as she sagged underneath me, I followed her down. She was splayed out underneath while I pumped her long and slow in her forbidden entrance.

Anal wasn't something we often did, but it wasn't off the table either. I have to admit that there wasn't anything that Beth had denied me over the years. She was always open to trying anything.

I laid on top of her, my weight pinning her down. I kissed her neck and saw she was crying. She squinted into the glaring headlamp.

"Can you turn that off?" she pleaded.

I did before kissing her cheek. "Am I hurting you?" I asked.

"No, honey. I was just thinking. Don't stop, please. I never let them have this. Nobody but you, Honor. Never. And nobody ever will have me there again. I ... I'm sorry."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,431 Followers