A Traditional Swim Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, a few people hung around to finish organizing relay teams. I went over to introduce myself to Alicia and Bob. Up close, Alicia was a very beautiful lady and Bob reminded me of a younger Robert Redford (where did they come up with these incredibly handsome people and what am I doing here?). We chatted for a few minutes. Bob walked off, and Alicia told me "I really discouraged my friend from coming here. I wanted Dad to come because I've never seen my Father naked. I talked to Mom and she thought that it was a great idea. She brought my brother in. He and I have never seen each other naked, and I'm pretty sure he's never seen Mom naked. Mom's idea is that, after this, we can take a family trip to a nude resort during my and my brother's Spring break next year. I've just got to work on her some more about my boyfriend and Josh's girlfriend coming too."

Isn't youth great?

Sara came over, took my arm, and said, "We need to get to the room. See you tomorrow Alicia."

Alicia giggled. "Yeah, I guess a lot of people will see me tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it."

Up in our room, Sara and I quickly stripped and began fondling each other. "All of those people will be stark naked tomorrow night, and we'll be among them," Sara mused. "Beth and I did a pretty good job of getting a group of competitors who are physically attractive, didn't we?"

"Was that a goal?" I asked.

"Of course, if everyone's going to be nude, we wanted people nice to look at."

"Well, you certainly accomplished that," I complimented her.

"And we have some genuinely good people. I hadn't seen Trish in years, but she's a dear and very bright and beautiful." Sara sat up on the bed, kissed me, and said, "If this goes right, we've got several people we might have fun with after the meet." Then she kissed me again.

I now understood why we had all had to submit recent STD test results.

Sara has a very precise routine on meet days. We were up early and had a light breakfast. After a short walk in the brisk morning air, we went back to the room, stripped, and started shaving each other all over. Body hair creates resistance in the water, and Sara likes us to have shaved pubes.

About halfway through my shaving Sara there was a knock on our door. I went over and opened the door. There was Trish in a bathrobe with a fully dressed man. Trish said, "Harry, this is my husband Larry." Larry and I shook hands. "Larry has never really shaved me," Trish continued. "I was hoping you could help him."

I looked at Larry who was smiling and nodding in agreement. "I'll be honored," I said. "Let me finish up Sara."

"Great," said Trish and she took off her robe. She was nude underneath and had a body almost as perfect as Sara's. "Once we're both done, Sara and I can shave you," Trish said.

I went back to work on Sara with Trish and Larry watching. The last thing we always did was Sara's butt hairs. She rolled over, and I spread her cheeks. Sara's gorgeous rosebud was fully disclosed to Trish and Larry. I knew Sara was enjoying their inspection. I explained, primarily to Larry, "Sara doesn't have much hair back here. It wouldn't affect her swimming to leave this alone, but it is an aesthetic thing." Trish reached down to hold Sara's cheek apart as I carefully cut the few hairs with a small pair of scissors.

Fully shaved, Sara stood up, twirled, and asked "How do I look?"

In unison, Trish, Larry, and I said "exquisite."

I had Larry take his wife into the bathroom to shower her and lightly dry her. Trish came back out and lay down on a towel on the massage table we had borrowed. Sara shaved some light hair off of Trish's arms and a bit of stubble off of her legs. Trish then spread her legs and said to her husband, "Dear, watch this closely, this is one of the fun parts."

Trish had a neatly trimmed, but rather extensive blonde bush. I carefully wet her public hair again, and applied shave cream. Moving very carefully (it would have been sacrilegious to mark something as beautiful as Trish's mound); I shaved her blonde bush off. I took the small, very sharp scissors, and carefully cut the few rogue hairs around her cunt.

"Be sure to check inside," Trish told me. So I used my fingers to spread her cunt lips. Of course, there was no hair. Before I let go, I used my index finger to rub her clit a couple of times. Then I looked at Larry, who reached down and fingered his wife's clit.

"You guys are too good," Trish sighed.

I took some of the lotion that Sara uses and rubbed it gently all over Trish's mound. Sara told me that the lotion removed any burn from the shaving and increased her sensitivity.

Trish asked, "May I have some on my clit too?"

I held the bottle towards Larry, but he said, "Go ahead, you're doing a fine job."

I knew how to do this because Sara liked it on her clit too. I squeezed a fair amount of lotion onto my index finger. With my other hand, I exposed her clit again, and began rubbing the lotion more vigorously than I had on her mound. Trish moaned a time or two and squeezed Larry's dick through his trousers.

Trish then said, "don't forget my ass" and rolled over. Sara spread her cheeks. I didn't see a single hair. However, and I know this sounds weird, like Sara, Trish had a beautiful asshole. I couldn't resist running a finger over it, which elicited an appreciative moan from Trish.

With Trish done, it was my turn. I was a larger project since I naturally have light hair over my arms, chest, legs, and pubes. Sara shaved one arm while Trish shaved the other. Each lady took a side of my chest and worked to the middle. Sara shaved my right leg while Trish did my left. Both ladies started right at my groin, which meant that both ladies were handling my dick and balls.

When it came to shaving my pubes and ball sack, Sara did the shaving but had Trish hold my dick out of the way. Trish was gently rubbing the underside of my head with her index finger, so I was fairly hard when I was told to roll over. Unfortunately, my ass is rather hairy. Sara spread my cheeks and let Trish shave away. Suddenly, I felt a finger penetrating my asshole, going all the way to my prostate, which was rubbed for a few seconds. A moment later, Trish said, "Larry always enjoys that." Of course, even a short prostate massage produces a raging hard-on.

Done with my ass, Sara told me to roll back over. "I'm going to try some of my lotion on you," Sara said. She squeezed from her bottle into Trish's hand and Trish then began rubbing the lotion up the length of my shaft and all over my head. Sara then put more lotion on my balls. The lotion tingled in a pleasant way, and felt like it was drawing more blood into my dick. I now understood why Sara liked the lotion.

Shaving done, Sara and Trish went into the other room. Standing up with a massive hard-on, I gave Larry a questioning look.

"Don't worry," Larry said. "Trish and I have been married 13 years. We each have permission from the other to play a bit, but we usually do it in each other's presence. We understand the difference between sex and love. We may, and do, play with other partners; but, at the end of the evening, we go home together."

"Sara and I have the same relationship," I said. I saw Larry's eyes light a bit, which was understandable. Every hetero man who sees Sara, especially those who see her nude, wants to fuck her. "That is up to her," I said, "but if she's ok with it, so am I."

Trish and Larry left our room shortly after the shaving was done. The next part of Sara's meet day routine was a nap. It was odd to me that, for most of my life, I could not actually sleep if someone else was too close to me. With Sara, it was the exact opposite. We both slept best tightly entwined with each other. Often, Sara would guide me into her and we would fall asleep in a coital position.

The meet started at 6:30. We walked up to the natatorium door about 5:45. A discrete sign on the door said "Closed for Maintenance." Stepping inside, we were greeted by a young lady with brown hair who was completely nude. Flashing a 1,000 watt smile, she extended her hand and said "Good evening, I'm Megan." Megan was one of Beth's swimmers. I had seen her clothed the night before and she had made no impression. Tonight, it was not only that she looked fantastic naked, but she also projected more confidence and presence. The transformation was startling.

Megan took our names and checked off her list of competitors. "Obviously," she said, "you are free to use either locker room. We aren't issuing locks tonight, but a team member will be in each locker room at all times, so your stuff will be safe. I'll just remind you of the rule: competitors must be completely naked within 10 minutes of entering the building and you need to stay naked until you leave. I hope that you guys have great swims tonight."

Heading towards a locker room, I couldn't resist. I turned and said, "Megan, nude looks wonderful on you."

Megan's 1,000 watt smile went up to 10,000 watts. "You really think so? Thank you, that is so sweet."

"Sweet" is about as good as a guy my age gets from a lady her age.

Sara and I stripped down quickly and walked out into the pool area. There Beth was directing her team on the last minute preparations. Beth was another lady who changed dramatically by taking her clothes off. It wasn't just that Beth had a great body, although she did. Her whole manner seemed different. She seemed more confident and happier. She almost glowed.

Walking up to Sara, Beth said "We're going to have to run the diving concurrent with the races or we'll be here all night. Think that will cause any problem?"

Sara said, "No that will be fine." Then Sara giggled, "But Felicia is going to be pissed that she isn't the absolute center of attention."

Beth smiled, "Ain't life a bitch." Both ladies laughed.

As 6:30 approached, the seats were filling up with mainly clothed people while the pool deck was filling with nude swimmers. I could see Larry sitting in the stands, naked as instructed.

Bob and Alicia came up accompanied by an attractive lady who looked to be early 40s and a very fit young man. All four were nude. Bob lightly put his hand on the older woman's shoulder. "Harry, this is my wife Leslie."

Leslie extended her hand and we shook. Then she said, "What the hell" and gave me a hug. "What's the point of running around naked if you can't hug a few strange guys?" Leslie explained.

I made introductions between Leslie and Sara. Leslie then brought the young man forward. "This is our son Josh. He's a junior at ____ (naming a well known university in New York)." I could see Sara looking at Josh's groin and I understood why. For a slender man, Josh had an extraordinarily long and thick penis. I was starting to feel inadequate again.

My feelings of inadequacy were quickly forgotten when Alicia stepped forward and gave me a very tight hug. Releasing me, she smiled. "Like Mom said." Alicia felt good.

A few minutes later, Beth blew an air horn to get everyone's attention. She also had a wireless microphone in her hand. Beth's voice came over the natatorium's PA system

"I want to welcome our competitors to our first nude swim meet. Hopefully, this will become at least an annual event. We have some great swimmers here tonight and I think you'll see some exciting races. But, let's be honest. We're not turning these times into USA Swimming. Everyone takes their swimming seriously, but the point of tonight is to have fun. Remember, you're naked. Show off a bit." With that, Beth raised her arms over her head, lifting her breasts, and twitched her hips. "See and be seen."

Beth continued, "I also want to welcome our guests. You are, of course, welcome to stay dressed. However, we hope that you will want to share the spirit and the joy of this evening. Also, because all of us are naked, we've turned the heat up in the building. With the heat and humidity, you are likely to be more comfortable with nothing on."

With that, the meet began. I was swimming a fairly modest schedule: 100 and 200 breast and free and, of course, a relay leg. Sara, however, had a huge schedule: 50, 100, and 200 fly and back and the 200 IM as well as a relay leg.

While my 100s were ok but not great, I surprised myself in the 200 breast. This race had the full eight swimmers, but the clear favorite was Jan. He went out to a fast start and probably had half a pool length on the field after the first turn. However, Sara's rigorous training paid off and I was able to reel him in over the last four laps. I touched about half an arm length ahead of Jan to win the race. Damn, I'd beaten an Olympian (even if his Olympics was seven years ago).

Sara, Trish, and Susan were the class of the field in the ladies' butterfly races. Susan won the 50 with Sara second and Trish third. Trish won the 100 ahead of Sara and Susan. Sara took the 200 in front of Trish and Susan. The backstroke featured Sara, Alicia, and one of Beth's swimmers. Again, Sara won the longest distance.

The ladies' IM was a featured race near the end of the evening. Megan was starting the ladies' races, and she tended to hold the swimmers in the set position. Knowing that and knowing that Sara and Alicia had the two middle lanes, I wandered over behind the blocks for the ladies' IM start. Bob had beaten me there. All eight lanes were being used. As the ladies stepped up on their blocks, none was truly ugly but Sara and Alicia stood out.

Megan called the swimmers set which meant that they were fully exposed to those of us standing behind the blocks. Megan held them long enough for us to savor how wonderful Sara and Alicia looked in that position. Once the gun went, Bob turned to me.

"This sounds a bit sick, and I know she's my daughter, but damn did Alicia look great up there."

I replied, "Bob, don't worry about it. I'm pretty sure that she wanted you to see her."

Bob added, "Your friend Sara looked awfully nice also."

"Well, as far as I'm concerned, Sara is far and away the most beautiful lady alive," I said. I added, "Knowing Sara, I know she wanted us to see her."

The ladies' IM was a very tight race. To me, it looked like five swimmers all touched out simultaneously. After some discussion, it was decided that Alicia had won by a hundredth of a second and that there was a three-way dead heat for second among Sara, Susan, and one of Beth's swimmers. Trish did not swim the IM, but stood with Bob and me for much of the race. "I'm too damned old for an IM," Trish told me. Her gorgeous nude body belied that assertion.

The last race was the coed relay. Having friends in high places helped again. Beth made the lane assignments and had given the teams with her two former swimmers, Trish and Sara, the middle lanes. Trish had decided our order of swimming. She would go first doing fly followed by Bob swimming free. Alicia would go third doing backstroke, and I would anchor swimming breast. Sara's team was using the same order of strokes, but, apparently hoping to take control early, Sara's team was leading off with Jan.

Trish swam a fantastic 50 meters, but Jan showed us that he had been an Olympian and had opened about a 7 meter lead. Bob, swimming against the other lady on Sara's team, cut that to a body length. Alicia went in against the other guy on Sara's team (violating an unwritten rule that only ladies were doing backstroke that night). Alicia smoked him so I had a three body length lead as I dove in to swim breaststroke against Sara.

Fifty meters, two laps, is a sprint and sprinting is not my strength. I also tend to forget that Sara is substantially younger than I am. I was reminded that night. Sara made up the distance and blew by me in the last ten yards. Looking to my right, I saw Sara's beautiful bare ass in front of me just before she touched. I managed to barely hang on for second, touching out the guy from Beth's team.

Although I had blown our lead, climbing out of the pool, I was rewarded with a simultaneous nude hug from Trish and Alicia. After the relay, Beth got on the PA again, thanking everyone, and the meet was over. Walking up to Sara and me on the pool deck, Beth smiled and softly said, "You guys don't leave." I also saw her talking to Bob and Alicia, Larry and Trish, and Megan.

Sara and I helped Beth and her swimmers get things put away and cleaned up. After about a half an hour, everyone had left except Beth, Megan, Larry, Trish, Bob, Leslie, Alicia, Josh, Sara, and I. Beth nodded to Megan who walked off. The rest of us chatted for a few minutes, naked on the pool deck. The enthusiastic consensus was that the meet had been a great idea and needed to become a regular event. Megan stepped back out and nodded towards Beth.

Beth said to the rest of us, "Why don't we go to the training room. There's a hot tub back there." We followed Beth back. In the training room, there was a spread of meats, cheeses, and other food, and a selection of good beer and wine.

The tub was already on. Beth said, "It will be a tight fit, but we're all friends." It was a tight fit. Bob, Leslie, and Alicia got in, followed by Larry and Beth and that appeared to be capacity.

Leslie looked over to me and said, "Come on Harry, you can fit behind me." Sara nodded at me, so I slid in behind Leslie. It was tight and, as Leslie wriggled to make room, her buttocks spread and my dick was caught between them. Leslie reached back and patted my hip. Megan walked around the tub handing out drinks. That done, she turned her attention to Josh, who seemed equally interested in Megan. Having my dick in Leslie's ass was giving me another hard-on.

Trish and Sara were still outside the tub. I saw Trish and Sara exchange a smile. Then Trish came over, tapped Leslie on the shoulder, and said, "Excuse me. May I slide in front of Harry?"

Alicia had just gotten out of the tub, which gave Leslie room to move over by Larry. Trish put her hands on my shoulders and slid into the tub facing me. As I said, Leslie had given me a boner and Trish slid right onto it. Glancing at Sara, I saw her smiling and nodding. Permission granted, I began humping her former teammate. There wasn't much room to move in the tub, but I had accidentally hit Trish's spot. She was soon gripping me and moaning softly. Because of the limited room, I couldn't be too energetic, which prolonged our tryst. I was not complaining. Trish was a beautiful lady and felt wonderful. She had been right the night before. I was convinced that Larry had chosen very wisely. Finally, Trish screamed and had a shuddering orgasm.

Relaxing, Trish kissed me. Then she said, "But you didn't come."

"Don't worry about that," I said, "you did and that's the important part."

Leslie had heard Trish. To me, she said, "You didn't come so you're still good." Looking out of the tub at her daughter, Leslie said, "Alicia, would you like to come in here and fuck Harry?"

"Very much," Alicia answered.

Leslie turned to me, "Harry would you like to fuck our daughter?"

I looked at Sara who was grinning and nodding. Turning back to Leslie, I said, "I'd love to if it is ok with everyone."

At that point, Bob chimed in. "Harry, she's an adult and she's been hot for you since she met you last night. I'd much rather that she has you between her legs than a lot of guys."

Wow, parental permission.

Trish got out of the tub and Alicia came in, guiding my throbbing boner into her. Alicia held me very tight and whispered in my ear, "Please come inside of me. I'm on the pill."

Beth and Larry had gotten out of the tub, and Bob and Leslie got out, so Alicia and I had a lot more room than Trish and I had. We made full use of it. Alicia was an athlete with excellent muscle control and outstanding sexual technique. She was also very vocal, telling me exactly where she was at every moment. We took our sweet time and savored each other, but we were able to achieve simultaneous orgasms. I came harder inside Alicia than I had ever come with any lady other than Sara.